Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Just talked to IO and she said that Name check and finger prints check are clear for me and spouse. She said to me now just have to wait for our trun as everything is clear.

I do have the email notification turned on. I happened to check the online status first before checking the email. I received the email today around 7 am. Not sure which one happened first.

Just curious. Did you have email notification switched on for this, and if so, did you find that the status had changed BEFORE receiving email notification?

I'm just curious as to whether or not the email is sent out at the same time as the status change, (making checking redundant unless you care about LUDs), or if you saw the status change and then received the email some time later.

Thanks!

Just talked to IO and she said that Name check and finger prints check are clear for me and spouse. She said to me now just have to wait for our trun as everything is clear.

Did you call IO on telephone? Did she say you about the NC initiation date and cleared date to you? I was reading the forum and people are saying that IO no more say anything about NC. Good luck to you.

Can you please let us know the number you contacted and how you reached an IO versus a customer service rep?

I'm surprised that they were willing to give you the info given that your application hasn't even been in and your priority date is technically not current right now. But I must say it's terrific news. Good for you!

Hi all,

Travel doc. is approved for spouse (who is H-4)!

Salema

Last edited by a moderator:
My Details:
EB3-India/RIR/NJ
PD: DEC 2003
LC-APPROVED: 16 MAR 2007
LC Hardcopy Received: 05 APR 2007
Concurrent Filing 140/485: NO
I-140 PPS: 14 JUNE 2007
I-140 Approved:22 JUNE 2007
Service Center: TEXAS
Filed Date(485/EAD/AP): 30 JULY 2007 (Delivered)
Notice Date:__
Receipt Date:__
Approved Date:___

First of all thanks.

Now about IO, i think she was very helpful and give me almost all information. And i got info about NC initiation and NC clear from two different IO on two different phone call (probably 3 weeks a part).

Thanks for the info. I am seeing lots of LUD on your I-485 case. What does the Current Status on I-485 when you check USCIS online website?

No Rcpt Notice yet

How long does it take to get I-485 physical Receipt from Nebraska Service Center ?

Online status of my Receipt number says that receipt was mailed on Jul 24th,
until now I did not get physical paper receipts.

If there is anyone who got receipts recently from NEBRASKA and case was filed in the last week of June ?

Mine was delivered on 6/25, no receipt notice yet. My HR folks won't tell me if attorney's checks have been encashed yet.:mad:

Moving for better?

I really don't care, but looks like they have multiple offices in Nebraska and i think they moved (I can see from LUD this morning) my case from Lincoln to Omaha.

YESTERDAYThis case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location.
Current Status: Case received and pending.

TODAY
We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our OMAHA, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

That's it for now.
Thanks

Did you call IO on telephone? Did she say you about the NC initiation date and cleared date to you? I was reading the forum and people are saying that IO no more say anything about NC. Good luck to you.

First of all thanks.

Now about IO, i think she was very helpful and give me almost all information. And i got info about NC initiation and NC clear from two different IO on two different phone call (probably 3 weeks a part).

Can you please let us know the number you contacted and how you reached an IO versus a customer service rep?

I'm surprised that they were willing to give you the info given that your application hasn't even been in and your priority date is technically not current right now. But I must say it's terrific news. Good for you!

First of all thanks. I called there for my spouse H4 Receipt that was overdue 45 days. customer service rep couldnt pull the record without receipt number so she forward call to IO. IO didnt only tell me the receipt number that inform us that H4 extension case has already approved (we havent got receipt notice yet).

Then we asked about NC and she give me info of this too (may be b/c our call was related to H4 not NC)

And about priority date i m EB2 from ROW so my PD was current earlier than Aug.

Just got the email (8pm, Friday evening) - card production ordered :)
No action on the other applications (all LUDs 7/13/07)
Updated on trackitt.com
EVERYBODY, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CASE ON TRACKITT.COM.

Best of luck to all!!

EAD approved too.

My EAD was approved yesterday too. My 6 year H1B will be expired soon.
EAD came at right time. My boss must be happier than me, because he doesn't need to spend some money for my H1B renewal any more.;)

EAD Card Received

I received my EAD card in mail today :)

================================
EB2 - Nov, 2003 TSC
I485, I765, I131 - RD June 12, 2007, ND July 05, 2007
FP Date: July 26, 2007
I485 - LUD's July 06, 2007, July 26, 2007
I765 - LUD's July 06, 2007, July 26, 2007, July 30, 2007, July 31, 2007
Approved - July 30, 2007. Physical Card Received - Aug 04, 2007
I131 - LUD's July 06, 2007, Aug 03, 2007
================================

kaushiks & Virat

Congratulations to you both and others who have their EADs approved. While kaushiks's EAD approval e-mail is dated July 26 and got the cards on August 4, Virat's EAD approval is dated July 30 and got the cards on August 4, 2007.

Though the USCIS have the 30-day period as a standard, they seem to be sending the cards in less than 2 weeks in most cases.

I got the approval e-mail for my EAD while I was gone for Code 3 FP yesterday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Imm_Exploited,

Good to hear that you got your EAD approved as well :)
kaushiks & Virat

Congratulations to you both and others who have their EADs approved. While kaushiks's EAD approval e-mail is dated July 26 and got the cards on August 4, Virat's EAD approval is dated July 30 and got the cards on August 4, 2007.

Though the USCIS have the 30-day period as a standard, they seem to be sending the cards in less than 2 weeks in most cases.

I got the approval e-mail for my EAD while I was gone for Code 3 FP yesterday morning.

TSC seems to be processing a lot faster than NSC

Congratulations to all who received their EADs and had their FPs done.

TSC seems to be processing lot faster than NSC. Anyone who filed at NSC during the last 10 days of June, please let us know whether you received the FP notice or not. Also please keep us posted on any EAD activity from NSC.

Thanks.
I485/I131/I765 received at NSC (per fedex tracking) : June 27, 2007
Received notice: July 23, 2007
LUD: July 28, 2007
wating for ... FP notice