Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

My Beneficiaries Get Fp's But I Don't. I Called 1-800 Several Times But They Saying To Wait. I Don't Know How To Find Out Abot My Fp. Any Have Any Idea?

485/131/765 Rd 6/7 Nd 6/21 (tsc)
No Ap Yet.

Just give it some time. You will get it soon. Otherwise create a service request. They take service requests for Bio metric notices after 30 days of Notice date.

Wow, i got AP and EAD both approvals today! getting little closer to AOS:rolleyes:

Next stage worries would be renewing AP and EAD every year at $$$:eek:

Have some faith!! You will not need to renew your EAD & AP because you will have your green card before the year ends!

What PD?

I received receipts for my I-485, mine and spouse's I-765. Waiting on spouse's I-485 receipt but I have the receipt number from back of check.
My I-140 which has been approved since 03/2005 has a LUD of 07/28/2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EB3 PD Aug 2005, State:GA.
I-485/I765 applied.
Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 18th June, 2007.
Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC on 20th June, 2007
Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): YES
Receipt Date :June 20th
Notice Date : July 25th
FP Noticed date: Waiting.
Checks:cashed

I am bit confused about your PD here? Your signature says PD of Aug 2005, which is supposedly the Priority Date of your Labor. In the above comments, you mentioned that you have an I-140 as of March, 2005. How did you get your I-140 before your LC PD?

:confused:

congrats

yep journey of 6-7 years! was really painful.... at least now a free man on the plant earth!:D

Congrats to you and all other TSC guys who have progressed in their cases. It seems you don't have to wait for too long for the full and final letter. It gives some hope to people with cases at NSC sitting quietly and waiting for NSC to finally start working. Someone here mentioned that NSC will start sending FP notices after Aug1 for people who filed after june6. Does it mean that all such cases will stay untouched till then?I mean no EADs and APs also? It seems I am always in the wrong queue - first labor from NY and now at a wrong center - NSC. Don't mind - just talking my mind out of frustration. :confused:

Wow, i got AP and EAD both approvals today! getting little closer to AOS:rolleyes:

Next stage worries would be renewing AP and EAD every year at $$$:eek:
Congrats!

All the people who are getting EAD, can they switch jobs now or they still have to wait for I140 approval + 6 months from 485 filing before changing the jobs?

Visa # for AOS

I have a question, does anyone know at what point do they assign the VISA # to a AOS application. There are only ~9000 # available for India in a given year. Will all the June Filers (particularily for retrogressed country ) will be assigned a number right away or we will have to wait couple of years for that?
How do you know if your AOS has a available # assigned to it?

PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 24 2007
485,131,765 sent to NSC on Jun 18 2007
Xfered to TSC
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP for spouse 07/30/2007
FP Date -: 08/15/2007

Congrats!

All the people who are getting EAD, can they switch jobs now or they still have to wait for I140 approval + 6 months from 485 filing before changing the jobs?

In order to switch jobs, you should have your AOS pending for more than six months, or 180 days from USCIS RD. Also, your I-140 has to be approved. You don't need EAD to switch jobs if you are in H1B, and your future employer is willing to transfer the visa.

About FingerPriniting

Anyone know after August 1st, will USCIS still work on sending notice for FingerPrinting? Since August and Septermber probably are visa unavailability months, given the senario you applied for AOS and next thing is to get FP notice? Anyone has any experiences of USCIS sending out FP notice even the visa numbers are unavailable.

Hi LaborDrags

Nice to see your postings in this 485 thread. I am happy to see you got over the PBEC mess.

I remember your postings in PBEC threads when you wanted to sue PBEC for the delays. Hope we do not have wait that long here.

Update for those who are awaiting for EAD/AP from NSC

I know one of my friend applied 485/765/131 on June 1st (RD) he didn't receive EAD/AP. He seems to be one among the first people who applied AOS. I do not want to disclose any other his details. Point is NSC is lazy not even approved/looked at EAD/AP for the applications received day 1 (June 1st).

Hi LaborDrags

Nice to see your postings in this 485 thread. I am happy to see you got over the DBEC mess.

I remember your postings in DBEC threads when you wanted to sue DBEC for the delays. Hope we do not have wait that long here.

Nice to see you here too, yeah that was a big mess, and still is. Thanks to god I am out of it now. I hope we don't have to wait for long as we are waiting endlessly. Keeping updating posting is the only way we know each other bro. Have a great day.

I am bit confused about your PD here? Your signature says PD of Aug 2005, which is supposedly the Priority Date of your Labor. In the above comments, you mentioned that you have an I-140 as of March, 2005. How did you get your I-140 before your LC PD?

:confused:

The PD i quoted is the date that is shown on my I-140. And that is the PD of my Labor cert. Sorry, I had an approved I-140 by March, 2006.

I140 LUD and EAD

Kaiser,

When you got LUD on I140, I got LUD today on I140, was wondering how long it took to approve EAD after your I140 LUD.

Thanks

EAD: Card Production Ordered.

Got this message on 7/26. There was an LUD on my 140 couple of days before this message on EAD, so I guess they were just checking for 140 details before processing EAD. Up yours sfmars who's got the last laugh now. LUD on AP today 7/30. Looks like things are moving.

No Recipt yet!

Effectively received on July 17th.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
EB3 PD Dec 2002, State:CA.
I-485/I765 sent on June 30.
I-485/I765 received on July 2nd.
Receipt date: Waiting
FP Notice date: Waiting.