Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

My I485 receipt date is 06/08 and ND is 06/23. I receIved all the receipts for my family except my I-485 receipt. What could be the reason? My I140 is still pending from 08/2006. Will it cause any delay to get receipts or FP notices?

I recieved FP for my son for Jul 23rd. I tried to check status using his LIN number from receipt online, but it say s LIN number doesn't exist in the system. Why ?
What should I take for the my son's FP appointment, is passport of my son and my driver's license enough?

Is anybody in this situation? What should I do?

called USCIS today and got Recipt #'s for my wife's 485 application, I sent on june1st , but they got entered into USCIS system on july 17th.

Called 800 customer service people.They gave me receipts number for AP EAD 485 for me and my spouse

PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 3 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 24 2007
Applied to NSC on Jun 19 2007
Xfered to TSC
Entered in system on Jul 17 2007
Now I am waiting for FP notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Virat

Virat,

Only my AP has been approved and not my spouse's. I noticed that same was in your case. Has your spouse's AP been approved? Please let me know.

Thanks!

I am freakin confused on the receipt date and the notice date on the I-797 and the column on 'Service Center Processing Dates' report.

On the last column of the 'Service Center Processing Dates' report, this is what is mentioned: "Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of"

On my I-797, "RECEIVED DATE" column shows June 14, 2007 and the "NOTICE DATE" column shows June 28, 2007. And further irony is, when I go online to check with my SRC number, USCIS note says...."On June 27, 2007, we received your application to adjust status ...blah blah blah.

So, there you have all the details of my case and any body is welcome to decipher from the above details to ascertain what will be considered and what will be not.

My opinion, I really don't care as long as I get my EAD in the next 3 months; I will see how long they can delay approving my I-485.

Sincerely - IE

Don't worry. Your receipt date on your notice will most likely reflect the day it arrived. The date you see in the system appears to be the day they did the data entry. The notice date is the day the notice was generated and sent.

Mine was received on the June 1. The notice date was June 5. The online 'received' date was June 4. However, when I got my receipts the true receipt date of June 1 was on the notice.

Not in the system yet

Delivered to NSC on 6/25...
With this July bulletin thing and 750,000 applications, looks like USICS may end up creating another backlog elimination center.

Virat,

Only my AP has been approved and not my spouse's. I noticed that same was in your case. Has your spouse's AP been approved? Please let me know.

Thanks!
No, My spouse had some issue with her AP receipt in her name,so lawyer sent it back for correction, no news since then. I havent checked the status after that.
In fact i am not too keen to check it as the most important docs were EAD and 485 and they were correct. In fact if i would have to apply 485 myself i would not have filed for AP as long as i am on H1, and not using EAD to work.

Please consider the option of entering your individual cases in www.trackitt.com - This way we all need to see one place for the tracker (nobody need to spend time on maintaining it). Also the filters provided in the website will provide various types of info like approval trend, status of the pre-June, June and July filers, status by EB categories etc. More entries at a single place will provide a more realistic processing scenario.

Travel using AP, no EAD yet

I am planning to go to India next month. I have got an approved AP but no EAD.
While I have an approved H1, I do not have the visa stamped on the passport.

So my question is, if I enter the country using my AP, then does my H1 become void? Then will I be able to resume work, if so on what basis, as I do not have an EAD?

So, is it essential that I enter using my H1, so that I can work on getting back?

Would appreciate answers to these questions.

Thanks!

Ap - H1b

I am planning to go to India next month. I have got an approved AP but no EAD.
While I have an approved H1, I do not have the visa stamped on the passport.

So my question is, if I enter the country using my AP, then does my H1 become void? Then will I be able to resume work, if so on what basis, as I do not have an EAD?

So, is it essential that I enter using my H1, so that I can work on getting back?

Would appreciate answers to these questions.

Thanks!

This discussion is going on in a different thread - see here http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=255193
Also, google "Cronin Memo" as somebody else advised here earlier (the May 2000 version supercedes the March version).

This is my understanding.
You can enter using AP. Your status will be 'parolee'. Your H1b is still valid.
You can continue working as long as you have a valid H1b approval. If and when you apply for H1b renewal/extension, your status will go from 'parolee' to 'H1b'.

Got Receipt

I had filed my 485 and 140 to NSC on June 19th (rcvd June 20 morning). After calling the 800 number 5th time in the last 2 weeks, a very polite IO gave me my receipt numbers (apparently they sent me via mail on July 16th but I have not received it yet). She also said my case has been sent to Texas (?) and they will begin work on Aug 3rd. Others in this boat?

Here are my details

EB3 Ind
Labor TR Filed Mar 2002, Approved May 2007
Concurrent filing June 20th
RD Jul 16th.

Any June 1st appicants not received anything????

We had everything delivered and received at the Nebraska service centre by June 1st...... it is now July 20th and we have heard nothing. We have called the customer service number (yesterday and today) and we are told we are not in the system yet. I am only able to find out on Monday if our checks have been cashed yet!!!

I am getting very worried seeing as most people who delivered there 2 weeks later than ours are getting receipt numbers etc........

Any help please...........:(