Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

VadaPalani Murugaaa!! Save us....Send Receipt Notice

Ohm Vadapalani Murugaaa...
Pl. request VSC Officers to send Receipt to our Case.
Esp. July 19th Cases :)

PS: TO keep this thread alive

thank God !!! - receipts are somewhere !!!

newgc,

thank you for your good wish.

I just called IIO and got a nice lady who is willing to search my name and my husband\'s name in their system, luckily all of our receipts have been sent out on July 31, and AP was approved on August 2 and approval is most likely on the road. I got all of EAC ### .

However, when I called lawyer\'s office and they are "STILL" looking for my receipts , I guess I have to deal with lawyer office\'s mail frontlog too. anyway, now I feel more comfortable and can sleep well.

will let you know the detail as soon as I hear anything more or get anything.

Guys , hang in there, they are openning your mails.....

finger print date

I have already added a column called FD in the table. The next thing I am going to do is adding selective sort and search.

JimZ

No Title

Oh,God, it is so nice to get to know that you are a girl! Just so great! Could you tell me where did you come from?

No Title

great getgcin20002. mine was sent on 16th july. i am eagerly waiting for my receipts and ap for travelling. i hope some miracle will happen and we will get it atleast by 1st week of sept.

yes, newgc, you will get it within one month...

newgc,

Now they seem speed up everything especially receipts and AP. so
I think you will get them soon and don\'t have to suffer as long as we May or June filers had to.

good luck to everyone.

ShanXin, I am from China too...

You might want to check IIO too, maybe your case has been entered in their system. I have a feeling that they\'re almost done with all May cases. if you lawyer is lazy, you should rely more on your own , this site is good place to get advice and info.

getGCin2002

Hey, nice to know you! According to everything you did on this site, just feel you are so powerful and active, now I am really prond of being a girl, too. I have no attorney to talk to, we have to depend on ourselves after we got into I485, I am looking forwards the receipt everyday. Now things look better than before. But, I am still a little nervous...

Thanks anyway, getGCin2002, I bet you will get it in 2002, I wish...

They are doing June now

Hi folks,

I filed I-485 and EAD on 06/01/2001
I got my reciept number today
my RD 06/04/2001 ND 08/03/2001

Regards,
IloveGC

ShanXin, don\'t worry , your receipt is probably on the way

ShanXin, you are also active member on this thread, you will get your receipts. don\'t be nervous.

I think this site gives us a mental shelter to share our suffer during this long , painful process, which is what I love most, I always got encouragements from you guys.

Hope everybody got receipts and have a peace of mind .

Put the latest messages first.

It is difficult to see the latest messages last. Pls put them in time index.

Thanks

No Title

You are perfectly right!

How could you talk to IIO, according to the old message, you always try your best talking to IIO, it is very difficult to dial in, today I gave up because I tried two hours, line is still busy. By average, how long you dial in?

Thank you for your encouragement!

No Title

Guys who already got the receits, when were your accounts charged, before the receipts or after?