Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

JimZ

Registered Users (C)
It seems the original discussion regarding tracking I-485 receipt has been lost somehow. Let us start a new discussion.....Don\'t forget to add, update and tarck receipt movement at http://www.infitime.com

JimZ

No Title

JimZ, you are just so quick! I was keeping searching the \'let\'s...\', it is lost, now you confirmed me. We lost all our message.

By the way, are you sure the receit of I485 is arounf 05/06, just too good to believe, it seems something change suddenly.

Keep tracking!

No Title

ShanXin,

One of my friends called me from NYC and he said his lawyer told him so. Honestly I am little skeptical myself. What a hell, one thing for sure is VSC is sending receipt for May filer

JimZ

No Title

Thanks, Jimz!

I am really missing the original tracking list, it include lots of people\'s worry, happiness, different discussion, pray... I wonder who took it off.

Where is everybody right now? We should work with this list together.

No Title

Everything is going wrong to me. Now we last those message.
Anyway good you guys started again.

So anybody can confirm that May fillers got the receipt.

At least that must be good news for me.

Hope for the Best.
Thanks

No Title

First, everything of everyone of us will be fine because we are the best.

Second, everybody, comback!

Third, JimZ, please modify the webpage when you have time. By the way, I want to know whether people from different country will stand in one line after they get into I485 or still seperatly in different country section?

got receipt

I just learned from my lawyer that they got my receipt today. I filed I-485 along with EAD on May 3. So guys hanging there, yours are probably on the way. I will update in infitime.com once I receive it.

vscwaiter

No Title

Guys, I wonder why the webpage won\'t be sequenced by date, what happen today, first the webpage changed it\'s format for a while, second our list lost, now it won\'t put our list into the first even if somebody post new message.

God, what happen?

No Title

I called VSC the other day, IIO said they are sending receipts for cases filed in the last week of April, I always give them +/- two weeks deviation , it looks that\'s what happenning now, so late April cases and early May cases will have the receipts soon . Mine is Mid May case, so I am expecting my receipts in early August.

Looks like VSC mail room is back to the track.

This is a great thread, please keep it alive.

No Title

that\'s a statistical term, it means you could have something plus or
minus, something is usually average, in our case, what IIO telling us is average(the last week of April), then plus/minus two weeks, so I guess they are sending receipts for both late April and early May cases now.

Hope this clears your confusion.

No Title

Thanks! I wish we could plus two weeks instead of minus...

Good luck, guys, have a good night!

No Title

Guys, I am waiting for the receipt of my I485, but I still have a question, would you please take a look and help? The time my company helped me applied for I485 was also the time my H1 visa extension was pending, I had to copy my original I94 to them. Of course my company sent them the copy of the receipt of my H1 visa extension, does anyone of you know that whether i could get my receipt of I485 or not?

Although I did get my new I94 by the end of June, I am still worrying about my receipt, I wonder whether they will return my package or not?

Anybody could help...

No Title

Should be no problem. You better off ask your lawyer about your question

JimZ

No Title

Well, I don\'t think this will be a problem, but you\'d better check with your lawyer. BTW, did you file the LCA again for the H1 extension with the same company or just filed with the INS for H1 extension? How long did it take to get the H-1 filing receipt after filing?

No Title

For those guys who got receipts, had the checks already been cashed? I just want to find the pattens here " which happened first, cashed the checks or issued the receipts?" Please answer. Thanks,

No Title

My company helped me filed H1 extension by the end of March, it did spend me three months to get the new I94 - I got it by the end of June, got the receipt two weeks after my application was sent out. I filed I485 the last day of May, the atorney of my company was not sure whether it is leagal to do this, he just didn\'t want me to waste time, let me give it a try. That\'s it! And the people in our company got no chance to speak with the atorney, only to his assistant, but the assistant knows nothing and very very slow. We have to take care of everything by ourselves after getting into I485.

What does LCA mean?

Thanks anyway, guys.

No Title

I haven\'t seen anybody filed after 5/1/01 update infitime tracker. Guys, have you got receipt yet?

JimZ