Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

Sorry for the delay

Yes (according to lawyer) my package was reached INS by May 18th.

But still no news about Rd/ND,

Hope this help

No Title

I want to know why people close to the end of the May did get their receipts, but people in the middle of may not?

Confusing...

No Title

Good question. May be those 485 petition got into slow data entry operator or the people just don\'t care to update the infitime tracker.

No Title

The reason is simple. It is the lawyer who delay to notify the applicant after receiving the notice. I did not use a lawyer for my I-485 application.

No Title

we do care to update. But with what Info?.

Still I am not able to get in touch with my lawyer.

I have recv. my AP. But no other news. I am suerffing the all the site everyday and all the time. Do you think we wont update if we know the details.

Anyway, Once we get it I will update soon.

received receipt

Details as follows for 485/EAD/AP

Mailed : 5/11/01
RD : 5/21/01
ND : 7/31/01

JimZ, Pl. add my details I485/EAD/AP, FD-7/19/01

JimZ,
Pl. add my details

ChowGC
I485/EAD/AP,
FD-7/19/01
Waiting to get receipt from VSC

No Title

I beleive In www.infitimes.com we cant add anymore case. Many of my friends told me this. I dont know how for it is true!!!

JimZ could you please check this issue for us. Thanks for your effort and time.

imfitime web site need to be fixed

Jimz, could you please fix it? I viewed it throught Netscape 4.5, the columns are messed up. Thanks.

JimZ Need some more addtion in infitimes.com

JimZ Can you add one more col for EAD and for FP too.

So that in once place we can track all the catageries.

And probably if can you allow sorting by clicking the col. heading that would be great.

Thanks

No Title

hey getgcin2002

whats happening, yr application i think was mailed around mid may. Have u not received any reciept. Cause many of them sent out around end may are getting it. Good luck.