Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Joe Joy

I had sent a fax to FBI name check department ( you can search on the forum for fax number and format etc...). David Hardy responded saying that they haven't received the name check request for us from USCIS.

I wonder they asked for security clearance from Canada and Australia before trying the US name check. I am a former resident of canada, and current Australian citizen.

I have sent another fax/e-mail last week, will update after i hear from fbi name check.

I agree and I will have to now focus on the my present project as I am really spending all my energy on GC and I think slowly my efficiency is also decreasing day by day because of this stress.
rajudm said:
You need to ignore them for a while. It is going to cause too much stress and tension. In my case USCIS hasn't requested for Name check yet even after 16 months into I485 processing.

Finally it is my turn... RD: 12/02 ND: 01/03

I want to share the happy news that our 485 has finally been approved today(09/30). Got 2 emails (1 for myself and 1 for my wife). The whole process started 09/01 with labour certification and it is finally over. :)

Now I have some questions:

1. Other than the old EADs and APs, what else do I need to take with me?
2. Can somebody list out few questions they ask during PP Stamping
3. Can I go with the printout of the email that I got, or do I have to wait for the actual letter to arrive?
4. Yesterday only we posted to CIS for our 3rd EAD and AP Renewal. Is it possible to get the packet and money back or is it too late. I dont think $300+ is a small money any day. :eek:
5. Do I have to fix up InfoPass Appointment in Seattle.

Thanks to Rajiv and all members in this forum for providing valuable information
Thanks guys and good luck for others awaiting approval!
ram

LUD changed

My LUD changed yesterday(09/30/2004). Sent FOIA request couple of days back. Is this the reason for changing LUD ? :confused: Any ideas ?????

some info pls.....

Now I have some questions:

1. Other than the old EADs and APs, what else do I need to take with me?
2. Can somebody list out few questions they ask during PP Stamping
3. Can I go with the printout of the email that I got, or do I have to wait for the actual letter to arrive?
4. Yesterday only we posted to CIS for our 3rd EAD and AP Renewal. Is it possible to get the packet and money back or is it too late. I dont think $300+ is a small money any day.
5. Do I have to fix up InfoPass Appointment in Seattle.

Thanks to all the active members(dSatish,needhelp1,rajudm,gorilla..... list goes ooooonnnnn)
Last night also when I went to the temple I prayed for all your guys. This forum has been a great support for us.

HI Rajibda,

I too have same experience.
I did FP on 09/09/04 ( Scheduled no 09/01/04). LUD change on 09/16/04 saying FP Received. After that it changed on 09/28/04 and 09/29/04. no change on I-485 message. what about you, did your LUD change after fp saying fp received ?

rajibda, let us be in touch ,let me know if there is any movement in ur case.

I don't knw wht s gong on ? DId any one know experience same thing ?

Thanks,
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003
Rfe - I-140 > 05/04/04 ( Company Financial Statement)
Rfe received by Attorney on 05/24/04
I-140 Rfe Received by USCIS - 07/07/04
I-140 AD - ????????

FP 1 DONE - 09/09/04
FP Received by USCIS 09/16/04
LUD change on I485
I-485 -ND--> 07/14/2003
Rfe - I-485 > 06/08/04
Dup requested I-485 Rfe - 07/14/04 ( Never Recd )

Hi sanju_y678
I did my 1st FP on 08/07/2004 and after that LUD changed twice
08/13/04 - msg -> FP Notice send
08/18/04 - msg - On August 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
09/30/04 - msg - same as above.
Not sure but may be for FOIA request which I did couple of days back. That might be the reason of changing LUD.

Thanks

ram03..PP stamping

Take a print out of the stamping experience description from gc_majburi and MaharatP....You can find it on the forum. This helped a lot to one of my friend who got it stamped at Newark this week.

'search for PP stamping experience...' these two threads were opened up just few days ago.

FOIA Help - Rajibda

Hi Rajibda,
I want to apply FOIA for my labor substitution and 140 approval details. Can you please help me out here, specially what should I write in section 5. Information needed to search for records: section of g-639 form.

Please help me

485 Approved.....

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late update, I have received 6 emails last night (myself, daughter and wife) got approved altogether at same time, yesterday around 6:30 PM. My dates are almost same as Need help1.

FP2 done on - 08/07/2004.
RD - Dec 25 th 2002.
ND - Jan 27 th 2003.
AD - October 1 st 2004.
No RFE at any stage...

Thanks guys and good luck to all... :)

ge_he2003

Congratulations, ge_he2003

Congratulations, ge_he2003...

Your approval makes me eager now, as my dates are almost similar to yours and Needhelp1.

RD : 12/20/2002
ND : 01/23/2003

Fp1: 02/23/2003
FP2: 08/07/2004
Applied for AP3 and EAD3

Happyperson

Congratulations ge_he2003. I am very happy for you and Yes, My dates are same as your including your FP and I hope to see my approval soon.

What EB Category did you apply for ? And did you contact any local representative ?
ge_he2003 said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late update, I have received 6 emails last night (myself, daughter and wife) got approved altogether at same time, yesterday around 6:30 PM. My dates are almost same as Need help1.

FP2 done on - 08/07/2004.
RD - Dec 25 th 2002.
ND - Jan 27 th 2003.
AD - October 1 st 2004.
No RFE at any stage...

Thanks guys and good luck to all... :)

ge_he2003

Last edited by a moderator:
message to needhelp1.

Hi Needhelp1,

I applied through EB2 and have not contacted any representative....Hope this week you will get your approval.

Thanks,
ge_he2003

Thanks ge_he2003 and apart from me, please also wish for other friends Premchopra, Gorilla, rajudm and all others whos cases are ready to be approved by CIS.
ge_he2003 said:
Hi Needhelp1,
I applied through EB2 and have not contacted any representative....Hope this week you will get your approval.
Thanks,
ge_he2003