Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Hi Sanga:

Should we also include USCIS petition# (guess I485 EAC number) as someone suggested before?
What about home phone and home address also? Thanks.

It is always better to give as much contact information as possible and there is no harm in providing EAC number too, but basically Alien number is practically enough to track your case.

All,
Any news after Fp2 like Approval and worst case RFE.
Question: After FP2, is there a chance to get RFE/TRANSFER ?
Kandy

Sanga, yours should be now any day! so there is every reason to be excited!

As Gorilla said, I wish we will see atleast one or two August FP2 approvals too and hopefully mine in that! :D

It is non-concurent case!

Nonconcurrent and still WAITING for spouse approvals.?

kandy17 said:
longwait ,
COngratulations--- ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM--
Again RAY OF HOPE STRENGTHENED BY YOUR APPROVAL FOR JAN2003 cases
It looks like your case is not a concurrent one.

Thnkx
Kandy
485 ND jan31,2003

FP2 Notice with 14 hours notice

Guys/Gals..

I have recv'd my FP2 notice last night by USPS. And my date to do FP2 is 09/02/04 at 11 AM, in Denver, CO. I was fortunate that I had 14 hours notice. So I went and gave my FP2 in Denver office an hour ago. LUD change on 07/29/04. Nothing has changed after that date, I was surprised to see the FP2 notice last night..

140/485 RD : 02/11/03
ND: 03/17/03

FP1: 05/15/03
FP2: 09/02/04

LUD Change: 07/29/04

Thanks
Myself...

FBI name check

hey guys,
could someone tell why we need to get the name check from FBI?? i have seen a lot of posts where people are faxing to get the info, i was wondering whether we r the one who need to do this?? is it not INS job?? could someone thrrow some light on it???
we have done our FP2 on 7th august 2004, do u think i need to call FBI and find out whether our name check has been done??

thanks in advance

glad to help & don't thank me

annair73 said:
hey guys,
could someone tell why we need to get the name check from FBI?? i have seen a lot of posts where people are faxing to get the info, i was wondering whether we r the one who need to do this?? is it not INS job?? could someone thrrow some light on it???
we have done our FP2 on 7th august 2004, do u think i need to call FBI and find out whether our name check has been done??

thanks in advance
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=129555&page=25&pp=15

Actually you don't have to worry about following it up with the Name check with FBI and it is the duty of CIS. But by enquiring about your name check by sending them by fax or phone, all you will know is that your case is not held up with Name check division and it is pretty much like Debugging your program just to make sure that you don't get caught at any level in this GC process.

FBI name check

Sanga and others,

Like you guys I have completed 8 weeks of my FP 2. I was planning to send a fax to FBI for the name check but it seems we can call on 202-324-2399 and request our name check status...We have to leave meassage in the immigration section voice mail ( Option 2). I got this number from the FBI west virginia field office. May be you all can try by calling on this number...they will reply back within 48 hours.This could be a back up for your fax requests.I left the message today and incase I get the reply, I will share my expereince.

I don't want to disappoint you, but the number you called is pretty dumb and it will take atleast a month or so to return your call. I have done my FP2 on August 7th and left them a voice mail on Aug 9th and till now I haven't got reply from them! But you might be lucky who nows. Its good to try all options, so try faxing them the info and keep praying............

We are expecting to see more approvals...
Your approval again made us to check our status(atleast me) more times......

No, I didn't request any name check with FBI. I also never called INS during the entire GC process.
Ani.

Can somebody scan..

Can somebody scan cases starting with 0309751***. I am wondering if any approvals/updates in my range are happening.

140 -AD - 6/24/03
485 - RD- 1/28/03 , ND- 2/3/03.
FP1 - 3/15/03
FP2 - 9/11/03 scheduled.

Thanks