Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Dear All,
I have applied for AP2 electronically yesterday and today when I updated my EAC number in my profile, it is showing that it is taking around 150 to 180 days to approve AP. Is this time frame true ?
When I checked the CIS processing time, they are showing August 15 2004 for AP. So please let me know by when the IIO will be able to touch my AP application ? Any thoughts will be really appreciated.

Just check Online status and found that the LUD got changed from 9/10 to 9/13 on the AP I applied recently. This is really frustating to see the LUD changes to irrelavant application rather than I485 application.

Feedback

Needhelp: I undersand your frustration. I have completed 9 weeks for my FP2(done on 07/13) . Infact today I completed two months.The LUD of 485 has changed twice;once on 07/19 & 08/13..no news after that..no change in the message...anybody in the same boat?

My RD : 10/12/2002
ND : 11/12/2002
FP1 : 12/10/2002
FP2 : 06/12/2004
1 LUD Change : 06/25/2004
2 LUD Change : 08/12/2004
3 LUD Change : 09/10/2004
4 LUD Change : 09/13/2004

What will be next? I don't know. I am keeping my fingers crossed and just pray God.

And count me in too......

I-485 RD: 12/09/2002
FP2 scheduled: 08/18/2004
FP2 completed (early): 07/17/2004
LUD1 (and only so far...): 08/26/2004

Approval: I wonder when that happy day will be .......

Sanga,
If you are still around this thread,Can you please advice me on the following option:
Do you think I should be sending FAX request to FBI to check my security check status. what is your opinion on this. Do you think this might expedite my chances of approval....
I am frustrated!. Have you recieved any reply from FBI before your approval.
what are the other ways?.

Thanks for your reply.
Kandy
485 RD :Jan08,2003
ND: Jan 31,2003
Fp2: Aug12,2004.2 Eads and 2 APs.

kandy17,
There is no harm in sending Fax to FBI to enquiry about the Name check. I have faxed them almost two weeks back and I haven't got any response yet.I am still waiting for FBI to return back with the status of my name check.I don't think FBI name check will trigger the approval. But you will know that CIS has all the required check results about your case and you can use them to follow up with CIS or Congressman/Senator. Hope this helps!

Again my LUD for AP2 has changed. It has changed continously for the last three days and our I485 LUD are not changed ? Any thoughts what CIS might be doing with my AP2 ?

This is really driving me crazy as I am really despo for GC as my job is getting outsourced soon and don't want to again carry GC stress along with job searching stress.

Thanks alot Dear Rajan_raj. I hope that CIS approves all 2nd FP as soon as possible.
rajan_raj said:
Needhelp: You should get approval this week..hang in tight my friend all of us are in the same boat.

It sounds that they forgot me (2 months and 1 week after FP2). I am getting impatient now. Anybody got idea about the time frame after FP2? Thanks.

sbwsoon,
They are approving the cases somewhere between 30 to 90 days after 2nd Finger Printing. But for some reason, if they are touching your case for something else then they are approving it instantly. This is what I have analysed by seeing all most all the cases till now.

sbwsoon:

You are not alone. Count me in.
I am with same RD. Looks like they haven't touched the 12/04/2002 at all.

RD: 12/04/2002
FP2: 07/22/2004 Early (Schdld: 08/13)

VSC seems to be into Aug FP2 cases also. Goodluck... 'needhelp1' and other waiting folks of July/Aug '04 FP2 folks.

Btw. Approval notices are recieved by us and also our lawyer....yesterday in less than 5 days.

-Sanga

Thnxs Gorilla and Sanga. To be honest, I am really restless from the last two weeks and checking my CIS profile every hours or so especially after applying AP2. Now I understand how irritating it will be for all of them who are waiting from 2001 and 2002 and who have done their FP2 lot earlier than mine.
Sanga said:
VSC seems to be into Aug FP2 cases also. Goodluck... 'needhelp1' and other waiting folks of July/Aug '04 FP2 folks.
-Sanga