Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

FP2 done - Finally

I had FP-2 scheduled for 8/6 and the ASC had a mudslide in their office so they sent us back and said that they would reschedule. Then I recd a notice from local ASC with date 8/26 and for 9/15 from USCIS. Because of some emergency I could not go on 8/26 so finally went for FP2 today and was done in 45 minutes.

Countdown begins now.

The LUD change of AP2 saga continues..........
Again today at 1.30 pm, my LUD for AP2 has been updated and no change in I485 LUD :mad:

needhelp1 said:
Again my LUD for AP2 has changed. It has changed continously for the last three days and our I485 LUD are not changed ? Any thoughts what CIS might be doing with my AP2 ?.

Good to see your approvals NHhopeful and sbwsoon.

Congratulations to you both and goodluck to the rest

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

The LUD for my AP2 has changed again today and it is changed daily from the last 5 working days. I have applied my AP2 on 9th and from 10th onwards it is changing daily and no change to mine or my spouses I485 LUD's. :mad:

Any ideas you guys can share as I login daily with some hope that our cases get approved and after just seeing the LUD changes to other cases, get really depressed and this treand of CIS is really making me restless and impatient. :(

Hey 'need help' be patient MAN!!! you will be there, try not to touch your case for a week.

Yerterday one of my friend at my apartment he is AUG'07 fp2 and he was approved. so you will be there..just a matter of days!!! :) :)

I think i will take your advice Sir and try to concentrate on other important things! And thanks for posting your friends FP2 details as it will definately help me and others who have done their FP2 in August 04.
Gorilla said:
Hey 'need help' be patient MAN!!! you will be there, try not to touch your case for a week.

Yerterday one of my friend at my apartment he is AUG'07 fp2 and he was approved. so you will be there..just a matter of days!!! :) :)

Best luck for all August FP2 applicants specially to Need help...
Any July FP2 is still waiting for approval?

My 485 case deatils :
RD:09/12/02
ND: 01/27/03
FP1:03/06/03
FP2:07/13/04
LUD:07/19 & 08/13
AD & waiting

It looks like changing LUD continously for atleast couple of days for AP is a possible treand.thinkpad365 .

Thanks Rajan_raj for wishing me buddy and I too pray that CIS process all pending FP2 cases as early as possible.

rajan_raj said:
Best luck for all August FP2 applicants specially to Need
help...

you're almost there.. hang on!

needhelp1 said:
It looks like changing LUD continously for atleast couple of days for AP is a possible treand.thinkpad365 .

Thanks Rajan_raj for wishing me buddy and I too pray that CIS process all pending FP2 cases as early as possible.

Needhelp, you're almost there buddy, hang on.
My dates are really similar to your spouse's and i got approved recently.
here is my info:
RD: 12/27/02, ND: 1/28/03,
FP2: 8/6/04
1 LUD after FP2 and 1 for approval.

So be patient, you WILL get that email sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

katvar, my date are also close to yours, except for my FP2 date. Looks like whoever did their FP2 in August are getting the approvals... I guess I need to hang in for some more time.....

Any July FP2 is left out......

Any July FP2 is still waiting for approval?
Could you guys please post here (your FP2 dates).....

ge_he2003

Hi Sanga,

Could you provide your category and priority date, I did my fp2 on 16 july,04 and rd is dec 02 and rec'd 28 jan 03.

Thanks