Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Nanas and annair73,
Congratulations to both of you and very happy to see August FP2 approvals as it is keeping our hopes alive!

Not really sure when our day will come :confused:

As you all know that my I485 had some issues with respect to the RD and ND dates and thanks to CIS and also I didn't receive the First FP when my wife got hers in Feb 03 and this is the first time, I did my Finger Printing on August 7th 2004, Do you guys think that CIS might have to do more checks on my I485 case ?

As you all know that still my Online Message says the below message and my LUD has never changed till now. I have enquired with FP Clearance and they said everything is fine and again today for the second time in a month, I have faxed to Mr.David Hardy for Name check status.

Any thoughts will be really appreciated.

Case Status
The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

For those of us with August FP2, is there anything one can do to precipitate the approval of I-485, or is it just wait-wait-wait

I-485 RD: Dec 9 2002
FP1: March 2003
FP2: Aug 18 2004 (Completed early July 17 2004)
LUD: Aug 26 2004

AD: ??? :confused:

We did our FP2 in Aug 31st and got our approvals on Sep 20th.. I think we got it really quick after FP2..
Wish you all the same.

Check from another machine like office Vs home. Some times if some one is using scripts this message pops up after 250 attempts and in another 5-10 attempts you will see the access denied message.

Just check at an alternate location and see if it is infact missing. If yes... then probably you are approved?

needhelp1 said:
Case Status
The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

I dont really think so

whiteone said:
We did our FP2 in Aug 31st and got our approvals on Sep 20th.. I think we got it really quick after FP2..
Wish you all the same.

You might be one of the luckiest person.I wish the luck continues.

We did our FP2 on AUg12,2004. As of now no news or no updates. my case is EB3. I think they are focussing more on EB2 cases and not on EB3....
My case is not even concurrent

Please post any ideas as how to expedite....
Thnx
Kandy
485 Rd Jan08,2003
ND: Jan31,2003
Fp2 : Aug12,2004
Lud changed on Aug20,2004...
485 AD :????????????? ONLY GOD KNOWS

Sanga,
I did check on almost all machines which I found which had internet connection and I am getting this message from almost one and half year and till now I have called them three times and CIS sent me a letter saying that it will be fixed in 30 to 90 days and nothing really happend on it.

I am keeping track of my case through my wife's case assuming that the office has both the cases together and if I see any change in my wife's LUD then I am assuming that my case has also been updated even though I see no change in LUD. My experience with CIS is this entire GC process is really frustrating and stressful and I sincerely hope that it will end soon!

Once again thanks buddy for the suggestion! and i think it is because of good people on this forum, we are all holding together. Hope you are enjoying your new Freedom :)

Sanga said:
Check from another machine like office Vs home. Some times if some one is using scripts this message pops up after 250 attempts and in another 5-10 attempts you will see the access denied message.

Just check at an alternate location and see if it is infact missing. If yes... then probably you are approved?

Got it !!

I wish and hope your ordeal will be over very soon.
-Sanga
needhelp1 said:
I am getting this message from almost one and half year and till now I have called them three times and CIS sent me a letter saying that it will be fixed in 30 to 90 days and nothing really happend on it.

if I see any change in my wife's LUD then I am assuming that my case has also been updated even though I see no change in LUD.

FP2 completed on Sep22

I finished my FP2 yesterday. It was scheduled for OCt 14th. Initially I thought I would wait for that date to do my FP. But, since the Application Processing Center,San Jose was just a block away from my office, I couldn't hold myself and got it done yesterday.
I tried once on 21st. It was too busy and the officer refused. tried again the next day at 8:00AM.
Does Early FP make any difference?

Hi needhelp1:

My wife and I did FP2 on the same day. Her online message changed after about a week. But my online message never updated until we got approvals. So just send fax to FBI to make sure that your FP/name check is not pending then you will be ok. I believe that your approvals will be soon. If you are working, just work hard. If you are not, just try to get new release DVDs as many as you can. Just check online one time at the end of a day or not check it at all because LUD doesn't mean anything until you get approval notice (but from emails). If you can do those, I am sure that you are happy and surprised with sudden good news. This is how I do before I am getting impatient. OR you still can chat with the immigration board people. Good luck and God bless you.

Guys, need your advice
Is it a good idea to take the assistance of Congressman -?

I did my Fp2 on AUg12,2004.
Please need your answers
485 Rd jan08,2003 and Nd jan31,2003
Not a concurrent case

Note: once i requested our senator and they told me that they are currently processing some date and you got to wait
Thanks
Kandy

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's a good idea to ask Congressman I think you will still get the same answer, so wait a little bit people are getting approved from 1 week-4 months after FP2.

Hi sbwsoon,
Thanks for your support. I totally agree with you and I have sent FBI Name Check Fax again yesterday just to know that the IIO has everything ready on his/her table to adjudicate our cases. Rightnow I am not checking my profile 100 times daily and now I have reduced to two times in a day. I understand that LUD doesn't really mean anything at this stage for us and now we should be waiting for our approval emails.

sbwsoon said:
Hi needhelp1:

My wife and I did FP2 on the same day. Her online message changed after about a week. But my online message never updated until we got approvals. So just send fax to FBI to make sure that your FP/name check is not pending then you will be ok. I believe that your approvals will be soon. If you are working, just work hard. If you are not, just try to get new release DVDs as many as you can. Just check online one time at the end of a day or not check it at all because LUD doesn't mean anything until you get approval notice (but from emails). If you can do those, I am sure that you are happy and surprised with sudden good news. This is how I do before I am getting impatient. OR you still can chat with the immigration board people. Good luck and God bless you.

Kandy17,
I was also thinking of contacting Congressman, but I totally agree with PremChopra and I think we should give CIS somemore time to adjudicate our cases as we have just complete less than 45 days after FP2. My 2 Cents!

PremChopra said:
I don't think it's a good idea to ask Congressman I think you will still get the same answer, so wait a little bit people are getting approved from 1 week-4 months after FP2.

Thank you Needhelp1 and premchopra.

So, I will wait for another two weeks minimum!..
Sometimes, I am frustrated!
Thanks
Kandy

The trend...

Also the trend I have seen lately is that most of the people who are getting approved are EB-2s (from Dec 02, Jan 03), so I don't know if they are aggressively doing EB-2 first like the pilot program they had for CSC.

I am also EB-3 so waiting for now.

Also to conclude... all guesses fail with USCIS so it all seems like lottery don't know which one is your day.

You are right!

PremChopra said:
Also the trend I have seen lately is that most of the people who are getting approved are EB-2s (from Dec 02, Jan 03), so I don't know if they are aggressively doing EB-2 first like the pilot program they had for CSC.

I am also EB-3 so waiting for now.

Also to conclude... all guesses fail with USCIS so it all seems like lottery don't know which one is your day.

Even I am observing everyday, It is more of EB-2 approvals rather than EB-3.
I really dont know what is the criteria at this stage.

Anybody has any ideas how to help this case NOID Case ? I think CIS is now really making me :mad: :mad: :mad: and I am really frustrated by the way they are treating the lifes of good prospective immigratants who are paying taxes properly and contributing to the success of the economy.

Last edited by a moderator: