Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

This is really scary!(NOID case)

this week Tuesday is good day and that's it!! and all last three days we were looking in to bumpy lumpy cases(No order). i hope we can see some magic's on monday

Dear 6th-year,
EB-1,2,and 3 are three different employment based categories for appyling for GC. Please browse any immigration site and if you look for Green Card info you will get additional information and detail definitions.

485 Approved, RD: 1/14/03, ND: 2/7/03

Got mail from USCIS and checked online. Messages says approved on Sept 23rd. My FP2 was on 8/18/04.
My complete GC (mis)adventure took little over 3 years (labor was filed in June, 2001). My category was EB-2 (Masters). I never had an RFE, never contacted any senator, never called up FBI, etc.
Hang in there, mates. To be fair, it does look like the scene for 485 applicants is a lot brighter than it used to be a year ago. If I were a betting man, I would probably put money on all Jan/Feb 2003 ND applicants getting their appovals within the next month.
This forum is a real source of strength for the likes of us. Thanks to Mr. Khanna for hosting such a site, but it is you, my fellow-soldiers, who I am deeply indebted to.
Ciao

My LUD changed to 09/24/04. Message still talks about my FP1 recv'd blah blah blah.. Just crossing my fingers and waiting..

140/485 RD -- 02/1//03
FP1 -- 05/15/03
FP2 -- 11/1/04

Just now saw that someone has posted an approval based on Sep 04 FP2. This is really frustrating that VSC is approving late August and even Sep FP2 cases while our July and August FP2 files are sitting on some lazy officer's desk gathering dust.

Wish there was more that we could do to get files moving. At least in India one can grease government officers palms, I am now beginning to think that our corruption-laden system back home has its merits :(

I was thinking may be these guys doesn't have any RFE at 140 stage. I was noticing recent approvals for Jan to April filers had no RFE in any stage. Do you disagree?????????? :confused:

It's KANDY' DAY--APPROVED -485NDJan31,2003

I just got the magic EMAIL from USCIS. I was really frustrated and even more!
BUT FINALLY, Both my wife's and my case are approved a half hour ago

This case has been approved. On September 24, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

MY FP2: AUG12,2004

Guys, This is a great forum to share our experience,frustration and our happines.

I am very grateful and thankful to RAJIV KHANNA. THIS FORUM MADE MY DAY.

Last but not least : My sincere thanks to all members and gurus of this forum.
I sincerely wish all of you a good luck. I passed one big bottleneck and I have one more to go that is stamping. I have some first and middle name confusion and my fingers crossed.

I have more things to share. But i will not bore you guys.
Thank you very much for your support at all times.
Have a great weekend.
Kandy
485 Rd jan08,2003
Nd Jan 31,2003
Fp2: Aug12,2004
2 eads and aps
EB3 Labor subsitution case
NOT CONCURRENT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just around 2.01PM

Gorilla said:
Congrats Kandy!!!!!!, when did you receive your email???

Excellent day....

I just received 4 emails two for my wife and 2 for me.

Thanks
Kandy17

Congrats Kandy!

That will make you feel better! Take it easy and have fun.

kandy17 said:
I just got the magic EMAIL from USCIS. I was really frustrated and even more!
BUT FINALLY, Both my wife's and my case are approved a half hour ago

This case has been approved. On September 24, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

MY FP2: AUG12,2004

Guys, This is a great forum to share our experience,frustration and our happines.

I am very grateful and thankful to RAJIV KHANNA. THIS FORUM MADE MY DAY.

Last but not least : My sincere thanks to all members and gurus of this forum.
I sincerely wish all of you a good luck. I passed one big bottleneck and I have one more to go that is stamping. I have some first and middle name confusion and my fingers crossed.

I have more things to share. But i will not bore you guys.
Thank you very much for your support at all times.
Have a great weekend.
Kandy
485 Rd jan08,2003
Nd Jan 31,2003
Fp2: Aug12,2004
2 eads and aps
EB3 Labor subsitution case
NOT CONCURRENT.

Congratulations...

Have fun Kandy and enjoy the weekend with all the freedom.

Very happy for you, actually when we see any approval the batteries get charged and I start checking my status even harder. Now, need all the luck to see approval soon.

Take Care and Enjoy

you are right mr "Premayya"

"when we see any approval the batteries get charged and I start checking my status even harder"

NEXT..........We want see 'need help' to get that honey apple word "approved".

nanas/Premchopra,

Thank you guys for your wishes.I am really happy. I wish you all a good luck and you will VERY Soon get your day.....
Yes you are right--regarding batteries gettting charged.....

Good weekend.
Kandy

Dear Kandy17,
Very Very Very Happy to see your approval. I got so upset by looking at morning the NOID case, I stopped even looking at this forum, but after seeing your approval, now I am back! :)

I think you should now HAVE A BLAST! at your home as you were about to contact the congressman just yesterday. Have fun and enjoy GC life buddy and I will be now eagerly awaiting for my approval emails.....

And thanks Gorilla for your wishes buddy.

Thank you guys.

Yes Needhelp1, You are right, The other day, I was completely got discharged and thought of contacting congressman. But I didn't based upon the forum member's advice.

I wish you good luck

Now i feel relaxed!
thanks
kandy