Last updated date changed for Jan '03 case

Regarding Hackensack...

kandy17 said:
1) we will try this saturday and let's see what happens( will try at Newark and Hackensack)

I would be happy if this helps you:

We had appointment for our FP1 in Hackensack in June 2002.
My wife had to leave the country before the date (similar to yours).

We made a ride to Hackensack before the date just to check our options.
The supervisor has told us: NO, you can't make FP EARLIER, but that's NO PROBLEM: you'd have 90 days starting from the appointment date to perform FP. No re-schedule or appointment necessary, just come any day.

She returned back 2+ months later in August and made FP1, exactly as he said: NO QUESTIONS asked, no problem at all.

So my advise: visit them and check if this policy is still intact. Then make your decision.

Hello,

I recently joined this forum..here I see all above messages, it says EAC03087 series is going get FP2..but i am in series eac03086 we haven't got our second FP. do i need to do any thing to get fp2. Please advise.

Swa.
Rd dec 02 23
nd jan 03 23
fp1 feb 03 23

My FP1 expired two months back and my LUD was 06/14/04. So far I have not received my FP2 notice. Also my wife is planning a trip to India for 4 weeks, I am kind of getting worried for not getting FP2 notice yet. Is there anybody whose LUD changed in early June and has not received FP2 notice. What do I need to do to get FP2 notice.

Jan 2003 filer here – LUD changed twice in the last week. This is after receiving my 2nd FP notice.

2nd FP now complete and returned.

Now the fp has been done (again) I think I’ll cross my fingers!!

Thank you voronov

voronv said:

The supervisor has told us: NO, you can't make FP EARLIER, but that's NO PROBLEM: you'd have 90 days starting from the appointment date to perform FP. No re-schedule or appointment necessary, just come any day.

She returned back 2+ months later in August and made FP1, exactly as he said: NO QUESTIONS asked, no problem at all.

So my advise: visit them and check if this policy is still intact. Then make your decision.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will definitely try out my luck there.
Fingers crossed!
Kandy

Eventhough lot of people are getting FP2, its not every one. There are lots of folks, even much earlier from '02 who are still waiting for FP2. It's all mess out there. It's getting better lately, though !!.

There is nothing you can do about it. Just wait for your turn to get the FP2.

-Sanga.

swapna00 said:
Hello,

I recently joined this forum..here I see all above messages, it says EAC03087 series is going get FP2..but i am in series eac03086 we haven't got our second FP. do i need to do any thing to get fp2. Please advise.

Swa.
Rd dec 02 23
nd jan 03 23
fp1 feb 03 23

Hi ram03 & swapna00,
There is nothing much you guys can really do here as your dates are not the processing dates for I-485 to raise an enquiry. If you guys are planing on sending EAD or AP renewals then their is a posibility that the CIS can send you a 2nd FP notice.

Give a call to NCSC as see if it helps.

You are right

Voronv,
Went to Hackensack and the officer told me that FP notice is valid for 90 days and i can do it after vacation. He even told me that Had it been in the same month, I would have allowed for early fp. He even told me that system will not accept because current month is july and my fp2 appointment is 8/12/04.

One more thing, he told me that i have to attend at NEWARK and in newark it is very hard to get the same information--huge line.

Will the INS process my case if i do my fp at the said date even though my Spouse Fp is pending.

ANy suggestions.!

voronv said:

RE: LUD Changed

Me and my wife's LUD updated 7/23/04.

Hope it comes as a an approval for all of us - SOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Any commnets?

I see lot of cases here with LUD changes.
The LUD of my case has not changed even once.
I finished my second FP on 07/13 /04(on scheduled date) .Does anyone is in the same boat....what should one expect from such trend?

My details....

RD:09/12/02
ND:01/27/03
AD:?

AD: 04/22/03

765-1
AD:05/22/03

765-2
AD:06/26/03

FP1 :03/04/03
FP2: 07/13/04

NO LUD update on any case: 485 application still shows the first FP message.

What a pity?! 7 approvals and 244 transfers. This is how CIS is going to move their JIT. Very bad :(

One got to be lucky not to get transfered, in this crazy backlog reduction process !!

muppaneni said:
Statistics for EAC-03-092-5**** for the ND January 31, 2003 as on 7/25/04 are as follows:

Approved 1
Card Ordered 6
Transferred 244

rajan_raj,

My wife and I completed 2nd FP on 7/17/04. No change in LUD so far. I have also seen a few other cases like ours where, one fine day 3-6 months after 2nd FP, they got approved without any change in LUD for 2 years!

Scenarios of all different permutations and combinations are possible with USCIS.........

My LUD got changed today!

Only My LUD got changed today. We did our FP2 on 07/19/04. I am just wondering what will be approval time from now onwards. My wife LUD not yet changed. Is it common?

We are also waiting for AP2 to be approved of ND: 05/04/04? any guess when we can get something.

Non-concurrent
I-485
ND: 01/25/03
FP1: 03/10/03
Fp2" 07/19/04
LUD: 07/26/04
AD: ?

AP2 ND: 05/04/04

longwait02,
CSC is approving lot of cases in about three weeks after FP2. At our VSC, it does not look that way. Most of the post-FP2 approvals are from March and April FP2s.

Let's keep hopes alive thinking VSC may approve our cases when they get to our AP2 (AP2 dates are so close to ours, by JIT). Mine and spouse's AP2 are also pending with ND of 5/10/04(with no LUD changes).

FP2 given: 7/10/04, LUD: 7/19/04

-Sanga.

longwait02 said:
Only My LUD got changed today. We did our FP2 on 07/19/04. I am just wondering what will be approval time from now onwards. My wife LUD not yet changed. Is it common?

We are also waiting for AP2 to be approved of ND: 05/04/04? any guess when we can get something.

Non-concurrent
I-485
ND: 01/25/03
FP1: 03/10/03
Fp2" 07/19/04
LUD: 07/26/04
AD: ?

AP2 ND: 05/04/04

Sanga,
You were right. My case just got approved yesterday! All the best to you and all others who are anxioulsy waiting. I pray for all of you that yours come soon.
Where would the notice go? Lawyer's office or my home address? EAD was mailed at my home so I would hope the notice goes there as well. Is it possible to change the mailing address when I go for PP stamping. I've moved and I would like my GC to come to another place.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Both you and lawyer will get approval notices. You can use either of the copies for passport stamping. yes you can change the address to get the card to new address.

Enjoy your approval.
-Sanga.
parvardigar said:
Sanga,
You were right. My case just got approved yesterday! All the best to you and all others who are anxioulsy waiting. I pray for all of you that yours come soon.
Where would the notice go? Lawyer's office or my home address? EAD was mailed at my home so I would hope the notice goes there as well. Is it possible to change the mailing address when I go for PP stamping. I've moved and I would like my GC to come to another place.

Thanks Sanga!
I'll be waiting to hear the magic words for you! I've been reading your posts for last 1.5 years and it has been VERY informative and exteremly helpful!!

I got my FP2 done today. Looks like the approval takes its own swwet time after FP2. Some guys are lucky and got the approval before FP2.
Lets see when the first approval for the 2FP jan 2003 cases start trickling in.

Feedback

Sanga and other Gurus:
Does everyone gets email notification when LUD changes?I did my FP2 on 07/13, my Last updated date on my 485 case is 07/19/04.I never received an email notification about LUD? I am assuming the date has changed when USCIS has recived my FP result.....is it common..