July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Depends upon the institution

Originally posted by operations
.....and on the state law. Having an F-1 related EAD usually changes nothing.

No, I meant H1 related EAD through the green card process? Normally one can avail of In State tution if they have Green Card, was wondering if the same is applicable with EAD too.

EAD approved!!

Hello,

Checked on line and the status says 'On November 5, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready'.

Updated tracker attached....

Cheers!

EB3/ RIR Concurrent Filing

After seeing the much useful forum, I can't stop my self joining in the forum and share my information. Good luck to every one on this "Most Active" thread.
----------------------------------
EB3/ RIR Concurrent Filing
I-140/I-485/765/131
MD 09/23/2003
RD 09/24/2003
ND 09/27/2003

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got RFE on AP

Got RFE on AP (need more information?????)

MD: 07/31/03
RD: 08/22/03
ND: 08/27/03
EAD: 11/03/03
AP: RFE on 11/06/03

Good Luck to All

Approvals...

Has anyone with the following EAC series receieved approvals lately: EAC 03-237-XXXX ??

EAC No....

Has anyone with the following EAC series receieved approvals lately: EAC 03-237-XXXX ??

Re:ND/RD - 8/21

Mparth,

My ND date is 08/20/03 but can you tell me whether you did concurrent process?
I am still wating for my EAD & AP.

GC7

ND/RD - 8/21

GC 7 - it was concurrent. The status is the same - in the meantime, quite a few people with filing numbers after mine in the series have recd. their EADs and APs. In fact, the 10/15 report says that VSC is processing apps recd. on or after 9/2? Very Puzzling!

GC7 & Mparth,
My ND is 08/19/2003 and I'm still waiting for EAD/AP. As every week passes by without seeing any approval, I'm begining to think that maybe they have lost/misplaced my papers.

Re: ND/RD - 8/21

Thanks for the reply. I filed my I140 on June'25th and filed 485/EAD/AP/131 on August'20.

Originally posted by Mparth
GC 7 - it was concurrent. The status is the same - in the meantime, quite a few people with filing numbers after mine in the series have recd. their EADs and APs. In fact, the 10/15 report says that VSC is processing apps recd. on or after 9/2? Very Puzzling!

Re: ND/RD - 8/21

And forgot to mention mine is labor substitution.

Originally posted by Mparth

How long does EAD approvals take nowadays . I see that the I-765 processing date also remains unchanged and is currently at 09/02/03 .

Any thoughts ,
Rotny

RFE on I-140

Hello friends,

I checked online status for my I-140 by accident. But to my surprise I saw an RFE sent on 11/10.
I do not know what is it about. Hope its simple one and everything will be fine.
I will share the details once I get any info from my Attorney.
Also updated the spread sheet.
FYI
MD: 08/26/03
RD: 08/27/03
ND: 09/05/03

You are my great strength and I get energy from this Community, reading the experiences and advises.

Thanks guys for all who participate in this forum.

Ravi

Updated file

Hello, I have updated the file with my info:

MD 9/11/03
RD 9/16/24
ND 9/24/03
EB3
Concurrently filed.
EAC-03-260-51XXX

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.