July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srikathi,

I am sorry , I was not aware of RFE for addtional photo ID 's and I am not sure as to what my Lawyer did ??

Is this type of a RFE on EAD pretty comman ?.

Thanks,
Rotny

any updates....

anybody got thier 140 approvals who have replied to RFE in the month of October?

My company sent a response to the 140 query on 15th Oct, but haven't heard of any response.

I guess my EAD and AP are also stuck because of this.

Does anyone know if I can apply for Interim EAD since it has been more than 90 days that I filed my 140 and 485. Any input on this is greatly appreciated.

Hi

Hi Isetty ,

I am sorry to hear that your Ead/ap not approved .There are few more people who are not able to get ead beacause of Rfe on I140 .

What is the rfe about .

Hi srikanti,

The RFE was about my past 2 yr W2's and company financial statements. We provided all the information that was requested and my Attroney says they also provided strong documentation and letter to support my case.

I do not know why it is taking so much time for BCIS to respond.

Hi Yogihandsome,
I am exactly same situation like you, and after reading your details I got the fealing we both works for the same company, just don't want to name it here. If you get anything on your case please keep posted. I am tring to keep in touch as many cases as possible with similar time line.
Bocondo

MY EAD Approved

Hi All,

My EAD has been approved on Nov 07, 03 and I got the card on Nov 14,03.

Cheers
Kalai
----------
MD 09/04/03
RD 09/10/03
ND 09/22/03
EAD 11/07/03

Hi looking4green

Congratulations! Atleast you know your case is moving right along!!

What is frustrating is that I still have no word to post - per the notice of action, the BCIS received all my docs (concurrent/EAD/AP) on 8/13 and the ND on the website is 8/21 and still no word at all. In the meantime, cases filed much later have received their EAD and AP and in some instances, even their 140's.

Wonder what is going on!!

Re : MY EAD Approved

Mparth,
I was browsing thru thread for Jan-Mar2003 cases. In that some I140 cases has been approved in just 18 days. Thats how BCIS is working. One more example is the case no next to mine for EAD has been approved on Oct 26,03 itself.

Re : MY EAD Approved

Mparth,
visit this link

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70075&perpage=15&pagenumber=28

I-140 Approved

Concurrent Filing. EB2 RIR. 140/480/EAD with ND 7/22/03. RFE on 140 on company financials on 9/3/03 response received by UCIS on 10/31/03 (Fedex delivered to them on 10/8/03!)

140 approved on 11/17/03

I need EAD by the end of this month. Can I go and request for iEAD now that the I140 is approved?

Thanks for all the info.

AP?

Hi all,
Is there anyway to get an AP from the local USCIS (BCIS or INS) office if my case is over 60 days.

Thanx,
Jay.

EAD Approved

Hi All,

My EAD has been approved on Nov 07, 03 and I got the card on Nov 12,03.

MD 09/11/03
RD 09/14/03
ND 09/24/03
EAD 11/07/03

Updated tracker is attached.
Cheers!

RFE AP

RFE for Advance Parole.Any suggestions for me???

Content in RFE

please submit evidence in order to establish the granting of advance parole.A complete description of the emergent personal or bonafide business reason of why parole should be authorized be stated.your statment may include copies of any evidence you wish considered.

Good Luck All

EAD

Separate application:Only for EAD
RD: 9/8/2003
ND:9/10/2003
RFE: dated 11/13/2003; recd: 11/19/2002
Passport pages - photograph, driver's license or any ID with photo.
RFE rsponse sent: 11/19/2003

LESSON learned (Also obvious from other posts): Eventhough the EAD application DOES NOT ask for ID/passport, etc. ALWAYS include passport pages (with photo) and a photo ID (DL preferred).

how imp is DL ID for EAD?

people who have got their EADs approved, did you'll send DL ID also?

my ND date is sept 22nd & i already see a approval for sept 24th.how do they approve other dates, skipping the previous ones?

Thanks!:confused:

AwitedLabor....

...that is the question on a lot of people's minds. My ND is 8/22 and there is no status on that, whereas apps filed towards the end of Sept have been approved.

There is no sense to this nonsense.

Re: AwitedLabor....

Originally posted by Mparth
...that is the question on a lot of people's minds. My ND is 8/22 and there is no status on that, whereas apps filed towards the end of Sept have been approved.

There is no sense to this nonsense.

Mparth,

My ND date is 8/20 and i got my approval yesterday i think you are next.

Status
Not open for further replies.