July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached)

Concurrent Filers,
Lets update this excel sheet and keep in touch with each other!
All the best to y'all fresh concurrent filers!

I hope you meant July-Sept-2002. However, the way BCIS is going, I would not be surprised if they start approving in the future and keep us all hanging in the past :)

Glad to 2 b joined....

I've updated the excel with my case.

Hope we all get thru this.

Letz support each other...

HI frends,
Just noticed 3 more of threads on the same subject!!!!!!!!...:rolleyes: I opened this at the time when I saw no thread and happened to be the 1st one to file conconcurrently. There may be few more who have filed at the same time....

The purpose of this is just to abreast with the processing times. Lets be cooperative and not confuse each other...:confused:

lets work as a team...

CONCURRENT FILER:

I DONT THINK YOU CHECKED GOOD ENOUGH BEFORE STARTING THIS THREAD. YOU CAN CONFIRM,THIS THREAD WAS STARTED ON 3RD JULY AND THE ONE STARTED BY ME WAS CREATED ON 2ND JULY. IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT CLEARING YOUR CONFUSION.

NO HARD FEELINGS

TAKE CARE

HI frends,
Just noticed 3 more of threads on the same subject!!!!!!!!... I opened this at the time when I saw no thread and happened to be the 1st one to file conconcurrently. There may be few more who have filed at the same time....

The purpose of this is just to abreast with the processing times. Lets be cooperative and not confuse each other...

lets work as a team...

how long it would take for me to get RD & ND from BCIS?

hey!
how long it would take for me to get RD & ND from BCIS?
Thanks
Shalini

HI, guys,
My attorney sent my package through Fedex on 7/03/03. So far I have not heard anything yet. I know BCIS doesnot like Fedex that much, and it probably takes longer. Did any of you guys use Fedex also?
Thanks.

Diff BTW ND and RD

-nnarayanus

I found this information in threads.Hope this answers your question?

-tiger2025

well, there is not much difference. RD is the reciept date and ND is the Notice date. i think everybody tracks the approvals by notice date. but RD and MD(mailing date) are mostly informational.

==========================================
The way these numbers are made is as follows.
LIN - NSC
EAC-VSC
WAC-CSC
SRC-TSC

the next two numbers are the year. 03 - stands for 2003.

the three after that is the number of Working days from Oct 1st which is start of that fiscal year.

the next digit is normally 5 or 0. 5 represents available online status.

the next 4 numbers are your case number on that day.
==========================================

oh, i think that the ND and RD are available on the reciept notice you will get from BCIS. they dont have a PD(priority Date) for I-140

The date available on the website is the Reciept date.

Status
Not open for further replies.