July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me - New to the forum

Hi,

My application for 140, 485 concurrent filing was mailed on 18th July, 2003. Please add me to the spread sheet.

thanks.

Thanks goodluckgc2003, HelpWanted. But I already got it done now. I should've checked here first before getting the appointment.

not able to upload

I updated the xls sheet and tried to upload it. but I did not see any attachement. is there any other way of doing it?

can someone update my info

EB3
140-485 Concurrent Filing
Mailed Date - 07/18/2003

Has anyone got their checks cashed? Or got receipts thru mail?

We are getting closer to the end of the month. :eek:

Any Update??

My company sent papers by UPS overnight delivery...
but no news of ND RD yet...
Did anyone received any receipts....
:confused:

I was reading other threads on this forum. I found that some lucky people get their I-140 approved within 2 months or less and some people take 1 year to get it approved.

Why is this difference ?
Is is based on each individual's case or is it PURE LUCK.

No Receipts

I can see that my document reached vermont on 7/11, but no receipts till now.... how many days does it take to get the receipt...

update - INs received the package

I got the confirmation from the company that VSC received the package on 7/8; but no receipts or notice from INS till now.. :-(

Check cashed

Onsameboat,

My I-140 receipt date is 7/10/03 and check was cashed on 7/15/03.

Good luck!

mirium99,
I sent you a PM, pl check. Nothing private, but asked if EAC number is printed on ur check.

Thanks.

Finally received original receipts from BCIS

Friends,

My lawyer forwarded original receipts he received from BCIS. They have only sent 485 receipts but not 140. My wife's ead receipt has also been received.

My RD is 07/03 and ND is 07/15. Why in the world took they 2 weeks to file my case into computer after they received it on 07/03!!!??? :mad:

Anyway I checked the status and it says the processing time is gonna take "365 - 540 days" :(

maaaaan!!!!! I tell ya!!!!!!!!! :eek:

updated the excel sheet

I'm not exactly sure, but they both should be done simultaneously.

If you check is cleared, then I'm positive that they must have sent the receipt already.

If your check is cleared, please followup with ur lawyer.

onsameboat

Hi,
My attorney's office had mailed me my EAC number a couple of days after the check was cashed on 7/15. So I guess BCIS send the receipt and cash the check at the same time.

Hopefully yours would have reached the attorney by now.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.