July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I check in the BCIS web site?? Can some one give me the web site address ..??

Thanks,
Rotny

receipt #

My lawyer filed I-140/I-485 concurrently on behalf of me on 6/23/03 but still have not got the receipt # of my I-140.
Anyone in the same boat?

How do you guys could get the receipt # the next day after mailing?

Very worried.

looks like some misunderstanding

I think in the Spread sheet people are placing receipt date as the date when their Fed Ex Package is received by BCIS.

I think this is not the true receipt date.

I think someone needs to define the meaning of receipt date more clearly.

:confused:

Receipt Date/Notice date

You are right. Some people are considering Receipt Date as the package arrival date at BCIS by tracking the document which is true for most cases.

But what is important is the Notice Date which may or may not be different from Receipt Date. Most cases have a different ND.

Package Received on a certain date are put on that particular date's rack for issuing the receipts.

ND and RD

If you know when ur package was received by BCIS that's the receipt date. My was July 11th.
Notice date is different (when they enter data in the system). Mine is July 25th.
When u get a receipt from BCIS, they will mention the receipt date = Jul 11 and Notice date = July 25th

Thanks

Separate Notice of Receipt for concurrent 140 and 485

Are the notice of receipt for 485 and 140 separate
for concurrent 140 and 485 filed in a single package?

And if separate, anyone has ND filled out in the spreadsheet
already have received both of them?

Wondering if it is true that a separate notice of receipt is
issued for AP and EAD?

RD and ND

I applied for EAD in 2000. Here are some dates related to my application:
I sent out application on Nov. 5;
the package arrived at TSC on Nov. 8;
On my receipt, it shows that RD is Nov. 23 and ND is Nov. 25.

Actually, only ND matters.

did you mean thread?
If its thread, watz wrong with this? What do you mean by many pages???????? did you see other threads that has million pages more than this?
I dont' understand your logic buddy

Hello friends,

Has anybody who filed concurrently and who also filed for EAD in last week of june or first week of july, got their EAD approved?

Updated the excel sheet with notice date info.

Just received the fax from my Lawyer. The Reciept date is July 03' 03 and the Notice Date is July 30' 03

Application(140/485 etc) returned

Application mailed on 07/02/03
Returned on 07/28/03 because of improper INS fees.
Lawyer resend the application on 07/31/03

anybody gone through this type of problem????

By law is there any such thing that in case of a layoff, if there are two candidates, one American citizen and another H1B professional, both equally adept at their work and on same levels, then the H1B person has to go? Is this legal? Can legal action be taken against the company if such a thing happens on discrimination grounds?

Also if one has filed the I-140 and 485, at what point is is really possible to change companies? If one is laid off at that stage what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.