July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply to RFE

Recieved an RFE , and replyed the center with in 6 days .

Should the online status check system say that BCIS has recieved the details ?
Or does it stay same till the rfe period is done ?

And how long in general that RFE cases take time ...?

Please help !!! .

Thanks

How does one know of RD

Hi ,

My Concurrent application was mailed on August 4th, I wanted to know how lond does it take to know the receipt date, and how does one know of the Receipt Date. Also please tell be what is ND.

Thanks

tasneeman,

Normally it should take two to three weeks of time to be notified by BCIS after receiving your application by them.

ND - Notice Date

BCIS will notify with "Notice of Action" with this ND date.

tanseeman,

Received date - BCIS received your application on this date.
This date will be mentioned in "Notice of Action"

Hope this clarifiy your question.

what's with the EADs?

I'm amazed to see any approved EADs in this group,
certainly surprised to see them coming in this strange
order.

Is there anything different about the cases which
have had approved EADs so far? Did they get
RFEs, or were they all people who were in their
7th year of H1 or something? Looking for a common
thread.

It's nice to think they're processing them quickly,
but it does rather look like a few random cases
came up fast and I'm still convinced the rest of us
will be waiting a long, long time.

Roland

EAD approved

I have a little tracker script which I have at home which queries the BCIS site automatically every few days and sends me email. (if anyone who runs their own linux server wants a copy by the way you are welcome, you need a unix box with perl on it). After seeing the approvals I ran it today and ... it shows my wife's EAD approved today. We only applied for hers, I'm not going to apply for mine until 140 approval unless things start to look bad at work.

Updated Tracker.

Go Vermont!!!! Anyone know how long the cards take to come?

rols,

did you track the BCIS site for all the approved EAD'S, I mean do you know how many EAD's are approved /day at VSC?

I'm curious to know if they are approved randomly or on priority basis. any feedback is appreciated.

no didn't do that

I just track my 5 receipt numbers (one 140, two 485s, the EAD and the AP).

Updated spread sheet.

Unfortunately it took 9 weeks for my attorney to file I-485 petition since my LC approval :(

Based on the emails it looks like VT service center is acting fast on its pending cases. Lets all hope we get our approvals soon !

Thanks

1-2 weeks

1-2 weeks to get the card

I asked my lawyer this morning. They were most interested in my automated status script. You'd have thought they would have something similar but they don't.

When I see the card I'll update the note in the sheet.

Did other people who got fast EADs also just apply for their spouse or are you receiving them for yourself as well? I figured that until 6 months pass it's not useful at all for me and even after that, before 140 approval it's a crapshoot so I decided not to spend the time and money on it until early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.