July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go VSC......

After looking for the status for others... I checked mine and guess what... EAD approved....on Aug 18th.

Updating the spreadsheet.

ROLS PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PERL SCRIPT..
Love to have that on my server.
thanks in advance

I got it for me and my wife... I did not have 140 yet but the rule says that after 6 months of 485 filing I can change the company so thought I will apply...
Did not anticipate that it will come so fast...

I checked the status of my wife's EAD, and it was stated that they have sent RFE. I don't understand what additional information they need for my wife's EAD.

Since in order to approve EAD, my I-140 should be in good state, could it be that they have sent RFE in relation to I-140? If so, its good in a way that my I-140 could be approved as soon as they receive my reply to RFE. But I checked the status of my I-140 and it remained intact.

Wondering that this RFE is all about.:rolleyes:

updated tracker

updated tracker with A/P approval. I got the date from the BCIS site.

That's the two quick ones done, I think I can now turn my script down to send me mail just once a week, I'm not expecting to see any progress for another year. (but we can always hope right)

Ap approved today

Checked at 4:00pm - no approval
Checked again at 4:15pm - approved for both my wife and I

Updated the tracker

Please make sure u r not loosing any rows

Hi Guys ,

Noticed one row is missing just added back to the sheet .

Best regards,

i want to join the list

how come i cant open the list to add my self? is there any other way? i guess i'm missing a program to open it.... but anyway, what are the information needed to fill in? my papers were filed concurently last july 16, 2003 and until now havent got any receipt number... i called my lawyer and was told that they're not sending back the the receipt yet..

please give me some informations,,, thanks

Re: Application(140/485 etc) returned

hi tiger,

i was told by my lawyer about that improper fees that cause my concurrent filings sent back to their office, just wanna know the updates on your case,,,, they originally filed my papers july 16, 2003 and got back i think august 11, 2003 from bcis.....

can u please update me what happend? until now, i havent got any result..... should i get my receipt date soon or what?

thanks for your help.'

Originally posted by tiger2025
Application mailed on 07/02/03
Returned on 07/28/03 because of improper INS fees.
Lawyer resend the application on 07/31/03

anybody gone through this type of problem????

i want to join the list

how come i cant open the list to add my self? is there any other way? i guess i'm missing a program to open it.... but anyway, what are the information needed to fill in? my papers were filed concurently last july 16, 2003 and until now havent got any receipt number... i called my lawyer and was told that they're not sending back the the receipt yet..

please give me some informations,,, thanks

hi

Hi Edvtors ,

Please give the info like is ur case Eb3 or eb2 or Eb1 .When did you mail to Bcis (Ins) when they recived it .I can update the spread sheet .

Best regards,

packet resend

Hi Edvtors

lawyer made mistake in calculating the fees.
He included $80 for travel documents instead of $110.
BCIS did not send any receipts for first mailing.
They returned the whole packet back.
lawyer resend the Packet on july 28
I lost one month time.
I have not recieved any ND for second mailing.

-tiger2025

Why are the rows in the sheet in different colors, any special reasons, they are not even sorted on receipt/notice dates...

Re: hi

hi,

i dont know if i can give you all the information, so far what i know is that my case was eb3, they mailed it to bcis july 16 but resent last aug 13 because of miscalculations of fees... dont know if there is receipt number already, i have to ask my lawyer again if they got any response after the second mailing.. by the way, my lawyer used their company checks for the fees..thanks for the help anyways.

Originally posted by srikanti
Hi Edvtors ,

Please give the info like is ur case Eb3 or eb2 or Eb1 .When did you mail to Bcis (Ins) when they recived it .I can update the spread sheet .

Best regards,

Re: packet resend

hi tiger,

actually i lost already one month exactly what you had experienced, so, when will i get my rd or nd then? they resent it like august 13, so you mean by sept 13 then i would get the rd or nd for my case? wow, this is something,,, thanks again for any info.

ssinkar, also thanks for updating the sheet... i appreciate hope those minimal infos are helpful anyways

edvtorres

Originally posted by tiger2025
Hi Edvtors

lwyer made mistake in calculating the fees.
He included $80 for travel documents instead of $110.
BCIS did not send any receipts for first mailing.
They returned the whole packet back.
lawyer resend the Packet on july 28
I lost one month time.
I have not recieved any ND for second mailing.

-tiger2025

Re: hi

hi srikanti,

dont know if those info's would be helpful to update the spread shee, i will try to contact my lawyer tomorrow to get any dates like rd or nd... thanks again.

edvtorres

Originally posted by srikanti
Hi Edvtors ,

Best regards,

how long does it take to look at a cancelled check

I guess I am really in bad luck.

My lawyer filed I-140/485/AP/EAD for me on 6/23/03.
The package was sent using
fedex and my lawyer told me it did reach VSC.
but my lawyer have not got the notice of receipt yet.
I guess it must have got lost somewhere.
So I asked my lawyer to check the cancelled check for me
and see if BCIS cashed my check and put the receipt number
on back of the check. My lawyer sent a request to her
accounting dept two weeks ago and still nothing come back.

Company hired lawyer really sucks!!

Anyone in the same situations? Any rate change in filing fee
around June 03?

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.