July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that 140 petition is on behalf of the company..

If we have the I140 case number , can OI verify somehow if this for me by calling the 1800 number OR is there any other way ??
Or , If I call the 800 number will I be able to verify that the case number corresponds to my case or someone else .

My HR is not that co-operative and I am not sure if the case number that they gave me is really mine .

Can some one answer this question
Rotny

No. There is no way you can verify your name by calling the 1800 number. It is to safeguard your privacy USCIS doesn't provide personal information of any of your applications.

But still try calling the 1800 and post your experience.

HTH
dyno

Originally posted by Rotny
I understand that 140 petition is on behalf of the company..

If we have the I140 case number , can OI verify somehow if this for me by calling the 1800 number OR is there any other way ??
Or , If I call the 800 number will I be able to verify that the case number corresponds to my case or someone else .

My HR is not that co-operative and I am not sure if the case number that they gave me is really mine .

Can some one answer this question
Rotny

The 1800 number that I have 1-800-375-5283 . I called them today to enquire about my case and they has asked to write a letter to the UCIS to enquire anything .

I am not sure if there is another way to get any information from them.

Rotny

ND date: 30 Sept 2003
I-140 Approval: 12 Nov 2003
EID , AP & I- 485: Pending.
EB2 - RIR
Please anyone from this thread update the excel sheet.
Thanks

Originally posted by gan1234
ND date: 30 Sept 2003
I-140 Approval: 12 Nov 2003
EID , AP & I- 485: Pending.
EB2 - RIR
Please anyone from this thread update the excel sheet.
Thanks

gan1234,

Added ur entry in the sheet, good to see a quick 140 approval, hope that happens for all of us...

Any 140 approvals?

Anyone having July end notice dates having 140's approved? Please update the sheet to give us some hope....

August I-140 filer.

Hi All,
Happy to join you guys in our quest to get I-140 cleared. Something about me, I got my Labour from pittsburg cleared in 3 months, My company is not helping in concurrent processing. So I am stuck with I-140 right now. My priority date is 4/1/03 and my mailing date for I-140 is 8/22/03. My category is EB3. I guess I have long wait before I get my I-140 cleared.
Please add me to the Excel Sheet.
I will be checking this atleast twice a wee. Keep up the good work.

-Yogihandsome

yogihandsome

Try this if you are really keen:

Call INS talk to an operator.
Tell her that you have lost your I-140 receipt and you would like to have a duplicate copy.
The catch is that she will say this cannot be sent directly to you, so make a friend call and say that he works in the company's immigration dept.
Tell her that your office mail has issues and you would like to receive this mail at home address.
I have done this for a friends H1b receipt and worked out fine.
Rasmeek

Ead approved after Rfe

Hi ,

Rfe on Ead -- 10/06/2003

Rfe Responce rcvd at Uscis -- 10/23/2003

Ead Approved -- 11/13/2003

Good luck to every body for their speedy approval.

Updated Tracker.

Looks like there are just 2 other guys who have applied for I-140 separately as I have. Keep up the good work. ;)

Hi Rotny ,

Rfe is asking for Photo id lawer sent the passport copy .

Guys dont change the name of the tracker please .

Thanks Srikanthi,

What the actual RFE . Was it because you had the incorrect photo's , I guess you need to take the picture in a specific format with you ears visible .

Was that the problem .. ??

Thanks ,
Rotny

Hi Rotny ,

Give me a break .The photo is not a problem if you see this forum you will realize they are sending rfe for additional picture id .

Use latest spreadsheet

Guys

When you update your records, kindly make sure you use the latest one to update it....The latest one does not have gan1234's record at all.

Can you make sure each of your record is there in the spreadsheet?

Regards
reyi

Status
Not open for further replies.