July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
EAD Approved !!

EAD apporved for me and my wife today (10/30/2003)

Concurrent filing: EB2

MD : 08/18/03
RD : 09/04/03
ND : 09/12/03

AP : ?
140 : ?
485 : ?

Updated spread sheet.

Thanks,
BondGC

Re: Pls look at Attorney Murthy's response

Originally posted by lil_joe
I also thought that I can do it in NY or PA or Anyother state. But Attorney murthy says that u have to do it in the same state.
-----------------------------------------

Chat User : Hai, Mrs. Murthy. I am going to apply for I-485 but I am not getting appointment (they are giving after 30 days) with INS-approved doctors in my state. Is it ok if I take medical reports from doctors in a neighboring state? Thanks in advance.

Attorney Murthy : One cannot take the medical from the next state and obtain the GC approval. Maybe one could submit the I-485 without the medical report for now and then send that in later, when the INS issues an RFE. Some INS Service Centers may choose to reject the package for not sending in the medical, though. Complete everything else and wait just to send that in and then FedEx the package to INS.

I do not agree with this. I checked with BCIS before taking examination and they said as long as the doctor is BCIS certified , state is no restriction. I had to get it done out of state due to my work there

hope97

whats your ND date?
i am unable to open excel.

somebody add me also to excel sheet.
i had posted my dates a while ago.but nobody added me.
MD date - 9/11/03
ND date - 9/22/03

thanks!

Medical Exam To Karns

To Karns
About Medical Exam
I also thought the same. After all, if u r BCIS approved, whether the doctor is from AL or WY, it shouldnt matter. Since I saw Attorney Murthy's response, I got confused.

Did u ever talk to You attorney about this? If yes, what was his response.
Thanks

--------------------------

I do not agree with this. I checked with BCIS before taking examination and they said as long as the doctor is BCIS certified , state is no restriction. I had to get it done out of state due to my work there

Column#16 of I-765 (EAD)

Guys,

I have a question regarding Column#16 of I-765 (EAD) form.

My lawyer suggested me to enter the following in that column.
(C) (0) (9)

I was talking to one of my friend, his lawyer entered the following in the same:
(C) (9) (0)
OR
(C) (9)

What is the correct one?
I would appreciate your inputs to avoid any delay/RFE's in my case.

My case is simple. I am on H1 and married. Labor cleared and applied for I-140, I-485 & I-765 (EAD).

Thanks.

Hello bloody_labor

Hello bloody_labor :

Your lawyer is 100% correct. Thats what my lawyer told.

Thanks.
DashDurai.

EAD Approved

EAD for my wife and I are approved yesterday. The spreadsheet is updated accordingly.

Thanks

Querry

Hello Guys

I am new to this forum and just wondered on something that i noticed in the Excel sheet

For the persons who have applied seperate I-140 and 1-485, the EAD approval and AP Approval is yet to come, where as guys who have sent the application together, they have recieved their EAD and AP.

Just wondered if this really coincidense or it really matters. My lawyer has sent my I-140 on 10/24 and will send the I-485 after the we get the reciept of I-140 from BCIS, that is after 2 to 3 weeks of I-140 filing.

Can anyone help me in this querry.

Thanks

Vicky

Mid-August filings

Hi - Wondering again if anyone with a ND of around 8/20 has received their EADs or APs? As mentioned earlier, lost of applications with dates in the middle of September have received the EAD etc.

Wondering what is going on with cases around mid-Audgust - any ideas?

Mparth,
I'm with you. My ND is 08/19. Still have not heard anything from BCIS. It is so frustrating. I'm planning to go to India and need AP for that.

Got RFE on EAD (photo's not clear)

I140/I485/EAD - Concurrent.
Category: EB3
MD: 08/20/03
RD: 08/22/03
ND: 08/28/03

EAD - RFE on 10/27/03
I140 - Waiting
I485 - Waiting

We have just finished developing tracker software

Originally posted by karns
CONCURRENT FILER:

I DONT THINK YOU CHECKED GOOD ENOUGH BEFORE STARTING THIS THREAD. YOU CAN CONFIRM,THIS THREAD WAS STARTED ON 3RD JULY AND THE ONE STARTED BY ME WAS CREATED ON 2ND JULY. IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL BUT CLEARING YOUR CONFUSION.

NO HARD FEELINGS

TAKE CARE

HI frends,
Just noticed 3 more of threads on the same subject!!!!!!!!... I opened this at the time when I saw no thread and happened to be the 1st one to file conconcurrently. There may be few more who have filed at the same time....

The purpose of this is just to abreast with the processing times. Lets be cooperative and not confuse each other...

lets work as a team...

We should have it up and running within a couple of weeks.

Re: Mid-August filings

MParth,

You were asking of cases with Notice Dates in mid-August.
My ND was 8/19/03. My EAD Was approved on 10/1 & AP on 10/3.

Originally posted by Mparth
Hi - Wondering again if anyone with a ND of around 8/20 has received their EADs or APs? As mentioned earlier, lost of applications with dates in the middle of September have received the EAD etc.

Wondering what is going on with cases around mid-Audgust - any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.