July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated excel sheet

RD on actual receipt says 7/19/2003 and ND is 8/20/2003 but I actually received the receipt on 8/22/2003. BCIS web site says my application was received on 8/20/2003.
What is the correct RD ? When does my 6 months period start from/end ?

thanx

Need help in receipts

I had applied for concurrent filing(I485/I140/EAD/AP) in the month of August and got receipts for I-140 and I-485 and the receipt dates are 20th August, 2003.

When I checked last Friday online, I saw message saying that my I140 has been received.

When I checked yesterday night online, I saw message saying that my I765 has been received.

Can anyone tell me why it is showing two different messages on two different days for the same case number?

Hi all,

Did anyone got any idea how much time it is taking to get the finger prints notice.
I am planning to go to india. I just wanted make sure it is not going to come when I am there in India?

Thanks
H......

finger print notice

Hi hymav

nobody form thread April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers recieved finger print notice.

so i guess it is taking 5 to 6 months.

thanks
tiger2025

Applied 140/485 updated the SS

Aplied for Concurrent filing 140/485.
Updated the spread sheet.
Now time snoooze........

Replying to h1empl

hi h1empl,
The message which come on the BCIS site is the ND . This should be the date on which ur application was entered into BCIS system.

I am not sure about ur second question - from what date your 6 months period starts? May be some one else can answer this..plZ:)

Re: 140 query

That might be a good sign actually. Someone reported that the BCIS approved the case immediately after recieving the RFE clarification. The legend has it that the 140 got approved in 5 months.
Good luck!

Originally posted by lsetty
I casually checked the BCIS online status using my EAC numbers. For my 140, it says

"On September 5, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed."

called the attorney, he said, he did not get any information from the BCIS yet. I wonder what it might be!!

I do not have any further updates on my EAD or AP.........

any inputs on this....?

Re: 140 query

That might be a good sign actually. Someone reported that the BCIS approved the case immediately after recieving the RFE clarification. The legend has it that the 140 got approved in 5 months.
Good luck!

Originally posted by lsetty
I casually checked the BCIS online status using my EAC numbers. For my 140, it says

"On September 5, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed."

called the attorney, he said, he did not get any information from the BCIS yet. I wonder what it might be!!

I do not have any further updates on my EAD or AP.........

any inputs on this....?

my info

Hi guys,

here is my concurrent filing info:

Category: EB2

MD 08/18/03
RD 08/20/03
ND 09/12/03

Thanks,
BondGC

Status
Not open for further replies.