July-Sept 2003 cases (Excel Attached) - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK finally got the EAC number...

Hi Guys ..
I Checked the online status of my I-140 / 485 .... concurrent filing.
This is the message :

" Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on August 25, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

So .. what about i-140 and I 485 .. there is no mention about that on the online status ...
Can anybody shed some light ? ( my lawyers office looks like just dont care to clear my doubts )..
Thanks ..guys ..
Goodluck
NVC

Somebody had messed up the sort order. Note the sort order is:
EB category and then Mailing date/Receipt Date of I-140. (If no I-140, then I-485). Please DO NOT use the sort facility of excel, manually enter the row when you add one.

Rearranged the sheet.

Also please keep the file name same when you download for updations.

How long to get ND?

Hi sndmd,

Did they encashed the checks before you received ND or after that ? So far I didnt receive ND and the checks are not encashed.

MD : 9/4/03
RD : 9/9/03.

Looking 4 green
I donot know if the checks were encashed before the notice date was issued as my checks were all written by my employer, but I think they encash the checks before issuing the notice date.
Sorry i could not help u with that, I am sure someone in the forum will get back to you.

What is Employment Authorization (c) 8

Hi Friends,

I have applied under EB3 category. There seems to be three rows for I-765.

I-765 Employment Authorization (c) 8 -------------07.25.2003
I-765 Employment Authorization (c) 9 -------------07.24.2003
I-765 Employment Authorization Other------------

Can anybody tell under which category does EB3 comes?

By the way the other category says they are processing for dates

If EB3 comes under the other category then why not my case is processed which has notice date of 07/30/03.

Thanks,

New kid on the block.

Folks,

I am new kid on the block.

My RD is Sep 15 and ND is Sep 18. I have also updated the spreadsheet.

My employers is not doing all that great financially. Can some one let me know how this is going to impact my I140.

Thx

Hi Friends,

Checked my EAD status, and found BCIS has requested more info on my case, does any one had the same problem, if so what info do they need for EAD.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
gg1982

For me they asked for experience letters. EAD was on hold untill RFE was answered and they approved EAD, 140 same day

Status
Not open for further replies.