JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Received the travel (advanced parole) document for my wife today.. Below is the updated timeline

07/23/2007: I-130, I-131, I-485 and I-765 for wife sent
08/08/2007: Checks deposited
08/31/2007: Request for initial evidence (medical I-864&translation of birth certificate)
09/04/2007: Recept notice for I-130, I-131, I-765, I-485
09/14/2007: Evidence sent
10/08/2007: FP notice received
10/15/2007: I-131 approved, AP document received (I-512L)
10/27/2007: FP notice date: Tampa DO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I know there's some people that already have had their interviews (at least that's what the spreadsheet sais..:) )
If possible, please share your experiences... It is such a good guide for us waiting...

For me - it drives me nuts that I don't even have an interview letter yet...

Good luck all!!!

Hi everyone,

I know there's some people that already have had their interviews (at least that's what the spreadsheet sais..:) )
If possible, please share your experiences... It is such a good guide for us waiting...

For me - it drives me nuts that I don't even have an interview letter yet...

Good luck all!!!

Evening,

I just got my Interview Letter and I share the sentiment with Nintye -- I would love to hear your experiences. Hopefully it will calm my nerves.

And also, what is the significance of getting your passport stamped? I read that in few threads and am clueless. :confused::confused:

Thank you and best wishes for everyone's application!! :D

:) @ Trinigirl

People just don't want to bother searching for information anymore.

There isnt even much searching to it... they are posted everywhere! I found 4 just clicking without a search

I know, do you know I spend so much time searching for info for other members on this forum. But I love to search, my daughter calls me the google queen, they ask a questiong the first thing I do is reach for my laptop and google.. LOL

I know, do you know I spend so much time searching for info for other members on this forum. But I love to search, my daughter calls me the google queen, they ask a questiong the first thing I do is reach for my laptop and google.. LOL

Yep thats the spirit...... good job and with that on, by the end of your GC process you will be a certified IO, licence in the world of cyber......lol:)
Go girl we are here for you.

Hi all just to let you know that my card PORDUCTION ORDERED email was sent 10/15/2007.

Funny I could only see that on the 16th.

Thanks so much for all the help on this forum. I will finally be able to put these two master degrees to work.

I got what I wanted so now BYE, BYE.

Joking, I will definately still be here and help and educate myself some more.

Once again thanks to everyone.

Thanks Amidt for the great thread, I hope your NC will be cleared soon.

Hi all just to let you know that my card PORDUCTION ORDERED email was sent 10/15/2007.

Thanks Amidt for the great thread, I hope your NC will be cleared soon.

BTW, what is it the the REF on 1 485 from Lee summit? They are asking of the same thing that we already mailed them..... Why is that anyone know?

I got what I wanted so now BYE, BYE.

Really? All you needed was EAD? It usually expires in one year, so you better stick around for your Green Card...;)

Really? All you needed was EAD? It usually expires in one year, so you better stick around for your Green Card...;)

I know I was joking (so were you). I'm still here.:cool:

GodisGoodtome as I said earlier, my RFE had to do with marriage license.

I wouldn't of had a case to start with and wouldn't have had MSC#'s and FP notices if they hadn't received that already. But I gave a copy of Marriage license in the original package but paper clipped it to I-485. I had given an original of marriage license paper clipped to I-130.

So I am guessing:

1) Either they lost the copy of it in I-485
2) either they wanted another original for I-485 and not just the copy.

When they ask you for RFE if possible, if you have many originals or if originals can be gotten I would advise to give it to them.

GodisGoodtome, my RFE?RFI? had to do with I864 Affidavit of Support. I forgot to include income tax return plus W2, 1099.

As soon as I sent them to Lee's Summit (where the National Benefits Center resides), my case resumed.

HTH.

HAPPY DANCE!!
WOO HOO

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Jealous

HAPPY DANCE!!
WOO HOO

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Oh I am so jealous at this time. I really wished I was the one getting my EAD card approved. I cannot wait for that one.:)

Hey Trinigirl

JnJ*8103 got EAD approved in 82 days you are at 80 now so maybe you will be next right?

Good luck!

I love that everyone is using my idea of what day we are on! Its so nice to see it on others profiles too!