JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Received EAD card today.

I received EAD card today. Earlier this morning, I received an email saying that EAD approval was mailed today. Hope you all get yours.

Here is my updated timeline

Bengals:
Do: Cincinnati, OH
7/23: i130, i485, i765, i693, and i864 sent to Chicago Lockbox
7/24:RD
8/07:FP notice for 8/30 (ASC code 3 )
8/22:RFE on i864
8/30:FP Done
8/30:LUD on i765
9/01:RFE sent...
9/07 RFE received (Case resumed)
9/10 LUD on i485
10/1 LUD on i765 (Email EAD Card ordered)
10/11 Ead Card received in the mail.

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

YAY

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On October 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

YAY

LOL u go!!!!!!

Thanks! I am SOOO effing excited! So much to do before next week.

They are going to overnight it to me, it will be here by 10:30 am on Monday (no weekend delivery)

Next weekend we will be gone out of the country woo hoo!

Thanks! I am SOOO effing excited! So much to do before next week.

They are going to overnight it to me, it will be here by 10:30 am on Monday (no weekend delivery)

Next weekend we will be gone out of the country woo hoo!

Congrats. Now you can stress less.

lol I'll stress less AFTER I get all our laundry washed, clothes packed and odds and ends bought!

Well at least now all this is in your hands. If the laundry isn't done on time its your fault (LOL).

Your trip now depends on only you now. Nobody else has the fate of your trip in their hands.

Happy for you.

Thank You! I do feel a big relief that it is going to be here soon. I just wish they delivered on weekends HAHA!

Wow...all this good news is getting me spiked up!! I cannot wait to get my EAD approved. Lord alone knows I need it.

GC Interview - Approved !
Name Check Pending @#%$%$#%

So, I had the appointment for 2:30. We reached there at 2:00 and in about 20 minutes my name was called. Our immigration officer was probably like a mid 30ish woman. She took us to her office and swore us in. Then, she showed us a video recorder and said this interview will be recorded and that its a standard procedure. Then she asked me for my passport and my wife for some id (she gave her license). She took my I-94 and said standard procedure. She was quite cool and cheerful and that helped us relax. She then opened my file and asked me my personal details from the form like Name, address, social, ever married, ever applied for GC before, current status, Where i work etc. I answered them all. Then she asked the same questions to my wife. Then, as she was checking the forms she asked the Date of marriage and kept looking down at the forms. We were not sure who she was asking, so there was some silence for couple seconds and my wife then answered. The officer looked up and said, she usually doesn't ask this question to anyone in particular, as the men usually go blank or mess up the date and that sometimes creates some awkwardness etc. So, she said she just throws the question out there and waits for someone to answer . She then asked me what I have for her to prove the marriage, like bills, home etc. I gave her our utility bills, bank statements, lease document, insurance statements and our wedding album.
She looked at through the whole album(s) and browsed the bills. We chatted about the city (I have lived here for about 8 years) and the place we work at etc. during the interview process as gap fillers.
She then said they are waiting on the name check and since the FBI does that she can't really say when to expect that. But once that is done, I should be getting my GC. She then told us about the form to file to remove the conditional GC. She asked us if we had any questions. I asked her about travel and she printed the Travel form for us (I forget the number, its the standard Travel form). She then explained the infopass thing if we had to meet her for anything. And that was it.
We were out of her office by 2:40.

PS - Pardon the typos if any, I'm kinda sleepy but I felt I had to do this :)

Congratulations AmitD. I hope your namecheck clears as soon as possible with the FBI. You have successfully completed all of your own part of the GC process all you can do now is wait for your card.