JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

I love that everyone is using my idea of what day we are on! Its so nice to see it on others profiles too!

I saw that a couple days ago, and decided it would be nice to show how slow things are moving. Thanks for letting me steal it, as it adds a nice touch to my timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Application Type:*I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:*Approval notice sent.

On October 16, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

So hubby's EAD is finally on its way!! So as to not drive ourselves (and our mailman) crazy, I'm not even going to walk up to our mailroom to check our mail again until Saturday. That should be enough time for it to arrive and we will be so happy to see it. Otherwise I will be disappointed each time the mailman says he has no USCIS envelope for us.

With everyone getting approved around this time, it's making me nervous and feeling so angry.

JnJ*8103, the idea of the number of days was superb, although I wish I could speed it up, it makes a bit more confident that maybe, I will have my EAD approved soon.

Hoping

Thanks, this is making me so mad, I could do with some GOOD news from USCIS, that's for sure.

Hey Trinigirl

I am going to be so happy when you get approved. See my application was received on August 02, 5 days after yours. So I am hoping that the time frames are consistent enough to mean that when you get approved mine would be following-maybe five days after:)

Too optimistic right?

Anyway, positive thinking is all I can take now, any negativity would make me depressed.

My inspiration for today

With everyone getting approved around this time, it's making me nervous and feeling so angry.

JnJ*8103, the idea of the number of days was superb, although I wish I could speed it up, it makes a bit more confident that maybe, I will have my EAD approved soon.

Wow, that's deep. But I love it! Someone telling the truth about how they are really feeling in this situation, I really respect you for saying that. I know how you feel, jealous, angry and above all nervous that something might be wrong with your case, and it's alright to feel that way, we are humans after all. The good thing is, we also can't help but to be happy that people are getting things approved. We just have to trust that our turn is right around the corner. I'll make sure to say a little pray tonight before I lay for sleep, to have faith, patience and a pure heart, to be happy for members that's getting good news. Remember it's the "devil" as my grandma would say lol (what a wise woman), "he is always in the way of happiness and faith", so again keep the faith, as tomorrow will be someone else's turn that will bring them happiness their heart so desire. This is my inspiration for today.

Indeed

Wow, that's deep. But I love it! Someone telling the truth about how they are really feeling in this situation, I really respect you for saying that. I know how you feel, jealous, angry and above all nervous that something might be wrong with your case, and it's alright to feel that way, we are humans after all. The good thing is, we also can't help but to be happy that people are getting things approved. We just have to trust that our turn is right around the corner. I'll make sure to say a little pray tonight before I lay for sleep, to have faith, patience and a pure heart, to be happy for members that's getting good news. Remember it's the "devil" as my grandma would say lol (what a wise woman), "he is always in the way of happiness and faith", so again keep the faith, as tomorrow will be someone else's turn that will bring them happiness their heart so desire. This is my inspiration for today.

Thank you:)

Oh I do feel happy for the people being approved. I just wished it was me:)

But walking in faith is the best solution at this time.;)

Got a knock on the door a few minutes ago and it was our mailman (who is a friend of our family) handing me an envelope. He said that it had arrived in our mailbox yesterday and he was surprised to still see it laying there this morning. Since it was from Lee's Summit he assumed that we would want it right away.

He was right!! Hubby's EAD has arrived!! And he doesn't even know it is here yet. Boy will he be surprised (and very happy) when he gets home from work this evening! Now we wait for our interview letter.....

This is the Happy Day indeed. Today I was there listening to a song

the name of the song is "OH IT IS JESUS"

and I decided to check on my status and I saw that my I-765 had an update and when I checked it said

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

And I was in complete awe at the works of the lord. Glory to God in the highest for he is Great indeed.

Look at boy, I guess that inspiration I had worked. I am so happy that you wont be stressing anymore. I felt bad you were so down the other day. God does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he. I know you are on cloud nine. Good luck, go have a gold Heineken and relax.

Thanks

Look at boy, I guess that inspiration I had worked. I am so happy that you wont be stressing anymore. I felt bad you were so down the other day. God does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he. I know you are on cloud nine. Good luck, go have a gold Heineken and relax.

Thank you, so very much, I needed some inspiration.

Thank you

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

Congrats :) I'm happy for you.

Wow Nano, that's awesome I hope to get my IL soon too! My husbands birthday is 12-15 so maybe his will be around then as an awesome gift too! lol

today I got my IL for 12/11/07

Maybe this is a BD gift for me, since my BD is 12/12:)

Congrats nanoboy01 !!!!!

It just drives me nuts, though, how some districts work faster than others... Now I'm being obsessed with going to the mailbox... Nothing there today either... :mad: Not that I need it THAT bad... It would be nice to plan somewhat...
Anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!