JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Hi Trinigirl/Ninyte

Today I received an E mail from my Lawyers office in NYC giving me two Receipt Numbers (for I-485/765) which are from the FP notice scheduled for 28th Aug 07 at my local DO.:) No Receipt notice yet!!!:confused:

Congratulations!!! Isn't it nice to know that they are finally doing something?!:)

hi everyone,
how are you all doing, i am just wondering as i am sooooo bored! i thank God for this forum cos i don't know what i'll be doing with myself without reading absolutely everything here everyday!
i also noticed that most of you have LUDS and i have'nt gotten any since my biometrics 07/31 and wonder if i should be worried.
what do you do with yourself everyday? i have been cooking like crazy and my husband is begining to complain about his waitline lol
well take care all

hi everyone,
how are you all doing, i am just wondering as i am sooooo bored! i thank God for this forum cos i don't know what i'll be doing with myself without reading absolutely everything here everyday!
i also noticed that most of you have LUDS and i have'nt gotten any since my biometrics 07/31 and wonder if i should be worried.
what do you do with yourself everyday? i have been cooking like crazy and my husband is begining to complain about his waitline lol
well take care all

don't worry it'll come soon sometimes without updates on the website, but if you want to you can call the USCIS and talk to the customers service rep, and they'll transfer you to an immigraton agent if they can't help you.:)

you think that will help? i was thinking with all the overload they have, i should just give them some time say maybe a month after before i call.

you think that will help? i was thinking with all the overload they have, i should just give them some time say maybe a month after before i call.
you are absolutelly right, if its not a month after.. they will really act fast to see what went wrong.. yep so u're right.:)

I was really happy today to see my LUD's. After reading so many posts that they do not update their website, I was actually surprised, and relieved.
Frankly I think USCIS is doing some weird stuff lately. In one thread I read that they try not to schedule interviews if the name check is not cleared, then there's AmitD who gets his interview letter on a day s/he did fingerprints. Then there's one poster who got the EAD approval email the next day after fingerprinting (don't tell me they clear them that fast... well, maybe). Yet at the same time there's so many people that don't even have notices.
Anyways, like you guys said - I'm glad I found this forum. I have two little ones to take care of the whole day, so these threads actually keep me sane.:)

I was really happy today to see my LUD's. After reading so many posts that they do not update their website, I was actually surprised, and relieved.
Frankly I think USCIS is doing some weird stuff lately. In one thread I read that they try not to schedule interviews if the name check is not cleared, then there's AmitD who gets his interview letter on a day s/he did fingerprints. Then there's one poster who got the EAD approval email the next day after fingerprinting (don't tell me they clear them that fast... well, maybe). Yet at the same time there's so many people that don't even have notices.
Anyways, like you guys said - I'm glad I found this forum. I have two little ones to take care of the whole day, so these threads actually keep me sane.:)

yes i agree with you this thread does keep me sane..'cos some days i just want to call them and start yelling at them.... but oh well when i come in here u guys just make my day and i'm like... OKAY,,, I'M NOT ALONE...:)

hey guys...
august is going very fast.. hope you all are enjoying your days and waiting patientlly...... IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER.

Hey everyone,
How are you guys doing?
AsPapi how did your fingerprints go?
godisgoodtome - What happened to your timeline?

This is my time-line, hope it helps some of you estimate:
---------------------
DO: Chicago
7/17: I485, I130, I765 Sent
7/18: RD
7/27: ND
7/30: LUD I765, I130, I485
7/31: FP Notice date
8/14: RFI ( birth certificate )
8/17: RFI received from lee's summit in mail
8/17: FP Done, LUD I765
8/20: LUD I765
8/22: RFI sent
8/23: RFI Delivered to lee's summit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,
How are you guys doing?
godisgoodtome - What happened to your timeline?

lol.. oh my bad..
When i came back from FP, i meant to updtae it,,, but i gess i deleted it instead.. i'll update that soon.

Sending my time line so far. It's been 25 days (19 business days) and not a peep from USCIS. I hope it's just due to the reported back log...

Has any late July applicant gotten a reply in any form (checks cashed, FP notice, etc...) from USCIS?

Hey everyone,
How are you guys doing?

It went fine, Ninyte, Thanks for asking.

I arrived at the Application Support Center at approximately 11:55a, my appointment was for 12:00 noon. I gave the Biometrics Notice to the clerk at the door, filled out a form, the standard questions, was assigned a number and told to wait.

About 5 minutes later, my number was called, had all 10 fingers fingerprinted and a picture taken. The Clerk had me confirm what they had on record by reading through the information on the screen and then I gave them a sample signature and I was done.

Whole thing took about 20 minutes.

Hi Everyone. I just had my biometrics done today in Atlanta. My dates so far can be seen below. I still can't check my case online becuase it doesn't recognize my case number. I also still haven't recieved any reciept from USCIS. The only corresponance so far has been my NOA for biometrics. Should i have recieved anything else from them by now? Should i be concerned that my case is not available online? When i call the customer support line they tell me to wait 90 days before calling back. But i see that several posters on this forum go through the entire process and have an approved interview in 90 days. Anyone else done with their biometrics but still cannot view their case status online?

07/19/07 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693, G-325A package to chicago lockbox
07/21/07 USPS confirmed delivery
08/02/07 RD (according to my NOA for biometrics)
08/02/07 Check cashed
08/06/07 ND (according to my NOA for biometrics)
08/08/07 Recieved NOA for biometrics
08/24/07 Biometrics done

Update: LUD for I-765 nothing for I-485 and a possible LUD on I-130 since it is the case number before my I-765 but still not sure for I havent received receipt notices yet on all 3. Receipt numbers for I-765 and I-485 are based on ASC Appointment Notice and I-130 is just a stab in the dark.

Btw, the numbers at the back of my checks are not my receipt numbers.