JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Just wanted to add my timeline. I'm so glad the rest of you have posted yours, it has made the wait a lot easier. I just received my receipts, but I'm unable to access my case online. As for the numbers on the back of the checks, I called USCIS and was told that those numbers would be the receipt number, but they are not.

Did you see any LUDs online before getting the interview letter? I sent my applications on July 16, got FP done and waiting for the interview date now. No LUDs, just says "case received and pending".

Sorry guys i still am not aware of all the terms, what is LUD? i directly got the letter, no notifications by email. Case status online still says that it is pending.....

Just wanted to add my timeline. I'm so glad the rest of you have posted yours, it has made the wait a lot easier. I just received my receipts, but I'm unable to access my case online. As for the numbers on the back of the checks, I called USCIS and was told that those numbers would be the receipt number, but they are not.

We have a thread for all the late filers, if you click the link under my signature it will take you there. I will also add you to our timeline

Finally! After 32 days, my checks have been cashed. I don't think I ever wanted anyone to take my money so much!

hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum.
I also filed in July.
Here is my timeline.

marries to USC.
well i'm not sure when and where filed, because my lawyer did it for me.
we filed everything together in one envelope.
So, RD for everything ---- 7/18/07
ND-----7/27/07
Appointmen notice for FP (Salisbury, MD) ---7/31/07
FP Done---- 8/11/07
Appointment notice for the interview arriver in the mail 8/20/07
Interview is scheduled gor 10/09/07:)
DO. Philadelphia,PA

Last edited by a moderator:
checks were cashed finally yesterday... well, it's taking longer than i thought.However i am glad it's moving:eek:

My check has not been cashed. Timeline is following.
Package sent..............07/25/07
Package received.........07/30/07 at Chicago
Checks Cashed............???

hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum.
I also filed in July.
Here is my timeline.

marries to USC.
ND-----7/27/07
FP Done---- 8/11/07
DO. Philadelphia,PA

Welcome!! Congartulations on your interview letter!!! That was fast - you are beating everyone right now!! :)

i think sometime next week ill be put in a better mood ill have the checks cashed and a letter of some sort lol I hate waiting I should have just smuggled her into the country lol jk

hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum.
I also filed in July.
Here is my timeline.

marries to USC.
ND-----7/27/07
FP Done---- 8/11/07
DO. Philadelphia,PA

Wow! Wish ours was moving that fast! But right now we're stuck with an RFE and waiting for the IRS to get documents that we need. But you should know when and where you filed because your lawyer should have provided you with an exact copy of everything that he filed for you.

Congrats on your interview letter! :D

i do not have the copies.any of them.
and i trust my lawyer.we've been working together since my first day in USA.she did all my visas.and by the way before she filed i took a close (!!!) look at all the documents.
i was aslo thinking why is it going so fast.i thought it will be very slow (July rush).maybe....because we sent everything ...everything.We even sent the medical exam (usually u do it before the interview,right?).any ideas?or it's just my luck.
the onle thing i know, that my case is in Lee's Summit,Missouri

i do not have the copies.any of them.
and i trust my lawyer.we've been working together since my first day in USA.she did all my visas.and by the way before she filed i took a close (!!!) look at all the documents.
i was aslo thinking why is it going so fast.i thought it will be very slow (July rush).maybe....because we sent everything ...everything.We even sent the medical exam (usually u do it before the interview,right?).any ideas?or it's just my luck.
the onle thing i know, that my case is in Lee's Summit,Missouri

It is just your luck, cause you are supposed to send EVERYTHING together.
Good for you!!

Also, did you get any LUD's before receiving an interview letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
waoo that was super fast Tanyshalit, so from your time time it seems july fillers would likely get there GC interview in the month of october and november.. Thats what i predicted from the begining of this thread.......lol..
so guys lest just be prepaed 'cos the letter will come any time from now.....
yeah ...

Just wanted to update my info. I got my FP notice today. My husband has been dealing with INS/BCIS/USCIS... for 7 years and there finally seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.