JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Do you have to send two biometric fees?
One for the i-765 and one for the i-485??

$930 plus a biometrics fee of $80; the fee total is $1,010. Exceptions listed below. There is no fee for applicants who are filing Form I-485 based on having been admitted to the United States as a refugee. Applicants 79 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; the fee total is $930. Applicants under 14 years of age: - Filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $600 - Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $930

If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

so if you file after july 30th, then the finger print fees is figured in tp the 1-485 fees.:)

Hi Everyone. I just had my biometrics done today in Atlanta.

Congrats

Should i have recieved anything else from them by now?
Yes you should have. HOWEVER, it seems that many people did not receive their NOAs. The USCIS seem to have been under prepared for the wave of applications and the changing financial logistics that the rate hike brought. So we are all waiting... :confused:

Should i be concerned that my case is not available online?

Not yet.

Anyone else done with their biometrics but still cannot view their case status online?

It seems like that is the case for many people ( I can't speak for myself ( no FP yet ) ).

Good luck!

guys, i got my interview letter today. Please see below for updated signature.....

Did you see any LUDs online before getting the interview letter? I sent my applications on July 16, got FP done and waiting for the interview date now. No LUDs, just says "case received and pending".

Has anyone heard from godisgoodtome?

As a matter of fact. I did today, she is busy getting her class schelduling together. I was a bit worried also and sent her a pirvate message. Guys I cannot access my case online with the receipts numbers I received.

As a matter of fact. I did today, she is busy getting her class schelduling together. I was a bit worried also and sent her a pirvate message. Guys I cannot access my case online with the receipts numbers I received.

:) I thought godisgoodtome is a guy as he said somewhere that his wife works at some airport.

:) I thought godisgoodtome is a guy as he said somewhere that his wife works at some airport.

Ninyte i'm sorry you are right, he is a he. It's hard communicating with you guys on a daily basis and no face to go with it. I would share pic but don't know how to.