JULY 2007 filers, post your timelines !

Yeah, but why would the alien wife of an USC withdraw her petition to become a resident? wouldn't you as an IO be curious?

... yeah, she stated, ther was trouble in paradise ,,... husband USC, was unfaithful and fill of crab, and she couldn't atke it anymore...lol..
i really don't blame her though.

I think it is code 3, but I am not 100% sure at the moment since I don't have the appointment letter with me (I'm at work and the notice is home). I will update this once I get home.

I also received the letter for my AOS Interview stating it is scheduled for 10/12/2007

Congratulations AMidt, i have to admit this upade from you has made my day. so like I guessed, the moyh of october and november will be our celebration month....eh awe........

Guys,

Pls help, I still cannot access my case status online, the receipt numbers does not show up in their system. Is anybody else having similar problems?

mick123

yes mick123, mine too has not been found online yet.... i guess they fired the person that use to load tha up on the computer or maybe they quit...lol.. just a wild guess, but it will come up as soon as they hire someone new,,, maybe me after my FP.....lol..:)

yes mick123, mine too has not been found online yet.... i guess they fired the person that use to load tha up on the computer or maybe they quit...lol.. just a wild guess, but it will come up as soon as they hire someone new,,, maybe me after my FP.....lol..:)

Ya i guess, lets hope for the best......I called them and they told that it might take 45 business days for the case to show online due to more than usual applications because of fee hike

Ya i guess, lets hope for the best......I called them and they told that it might take 45 business days for the case to show online due to more than usual applications because of fee hike
yep true to that, but what is funny is that some of us get FP appointments without receiving notices/receipts of any of our applications yet.

well USCIS agent says all we can do is wait for 30 working days and then if nothing is received we call them back. acording to hime, my 3 receipts were supposedlly out for mail on the 31st of july... so there it is....lol..

Congratulations AMidt, i have to admit this upade from you has made my day. so like I guessed, the moyh of october and november will be our celebration month....eh awe........

I went home and checked and this is what the appointment letter said -
ASC Appointment
Case Type: I485 I765
Code: 3

I went home and checked and this is what the appointment letter said -
ASC Appointment
Case Type: I485 I765
Code: 3
good for you, thats all the FP you are going to need for now till you get your GC. As u can see it does cver both your,,, 1-765 and 1-485.

I think it is code 3, but I am not 100% sure at the moment since I don't have the appointment letter with me (I'm at work and the notice is home). I will update this once I get home.

I also received the letter for my AOS Interview stating it is scheduled for 10/12/2007

Hey AmitD,
congrats on your AOS interview. you are the first here!
hope you are preparing for it. good luck

Updated timeline

Filed I130/I485/I131 for my dad on 07/23. Mailed the packets to Chicago Lockbox.

FP Notice received on 08/10.
FP Appt Date: 08/28

Thanks

Hi Srivastav...

Get a copy of the check which was cashed from your bank. You will notice at the back of the check a 10 digit No followed by the letters MSC. That is the master receipt number for your package of petitions(If a single check was sent to cover all petitions). The USCIS computer will probably generate three more similar numbers (for I-485/765/131/130 ) for the petitions which will be processed at various centres. Those are the receipts you will receive by mail from USCIS, which probably will take a minimum of 4 weeks. I will not be surprised if you receive your NOA for FP before the receipts.

Even after getting the receipts, you are not going to get any info, when you log onto USCIS website. I guess till such time there is some input into your profile (after FP done), you will not see any updates.

So keep chill. :confused: Things will happen at its own pace. Please post your updates in this forum if you get any.

Good Luck.:)

8/10 Checks cashed
7/25 Received at Chicago lock box(I-130/131/765/485)
7/23 Sent

Last edited by a moderator:
When my checks were cashed they had the 10 digit numbers on them. THey are not even close to the receipt numbers that I got later.

Also, if you follow this thread - kiddhan625 is from Washington DO. He filed on 7/11 and already went for his fingerprints on 8/11.

Hi Srivastav...

Get a copy of the check which was cashed from your bank. You will notice
at the back of the check a 10 digit No followed by the letters MSC. That is the master receipt number for your package of petitions. The USCIS computer will probably generate three more similar numbers (for I-485/765/131/130 ) for the petitions which will be processed at various centres. Those are the receipts you will receive from USCIS, which probably will take a minimum of 4 weeks. I will not be surprised if you receive your NOA for FP before the receipts.

Even after getting the receipts, you are not going to get any info, when you log onto USCIS website. I guess till such time there is some input into your profile (after FP done), you will not see any updates.

So keep chill. :confused: Things will happen at its own pace. Please post your updates in this forum if you get any.

Good Luck.:)

8/10 Checks cashed
7/25 Received at Chicago lock box(I-130/131/765/485)
7/23 Sent

Thanks. You are correct. I did find my receipt numbers.
They are like MSCabcdefghi1, MSCabcdefghi2, MSCabcdefghi3, MSCabcdefghi4 for my 131, 765, 130, 485 respectively.