July 2002 Tracker

485 question

Hi All,

Soon I will be sending 485 documents to my company and it will be filed at Vermont. But currently I am staying in Richmond. So which district it should go?

Thanks,
Raj

How many days for AP and FP

Hello Gurus
My AP was approved on 7/23. Still havent received the documents. Do they go to lawyer. How many days delay is it reasonable to expect. Also how many days for FP notice. I have noticed the time lag to be different for everyone.:confused:

Your lawyer should get your AP

So call your lawyer to check it.

As to FP, I am waiting too. Hope the notice will come this month. :confused:

Walkin Service In Philadelphia for FP

Do any of you guys know what days can you walk-in without appointment for FP in Philadelphia?

Your replies appreciated.

My details:
ND 7/3/02
EAD 7/12/02
AP 7/15/02
FP Notification Rcd (7/31/02)

485 Details (IND-NJ-EB3)

RD : 7/10/02
ND : not known
EAD : not applied
AP : not applied
FP notice received today 8/1/02

Re: Question for ag28

Originally posted by Texy
Hi,
I have filed my 485 this JULY 2002 and my details are as below.I have seen some guys who have filed with me receiving EAD approval.I am still waiting, now I am wondering if the delay is because my I140 was approved for CP and I filed for AOS (I never mentioned CP). I have seen in your past posting you saying that you are were in same situation.
So my question is did it take you more time than normal for your EAD approval, Can you please post your details for reference

It didnt take me more time to get EAD. ND:7/5, EAD-7/15 and received on 7/20. my AP approved on 7/23 but haven't received it. FP also not received although people with later ND have got FP :confused:

AP

Hi,
Today I got an email from my Company saying that they have received my AP.Anyone got notice for FP who filed along with my dates?Can u post the time taken to receive FP notice?

EB3
EAC-02....
RD : 07/12/02
ND : 07/15/02
EAD/AP: 07/22/02

Tx,
Krishna

Any JULY 2002 filer with no EAD ???????

I am still waiting for my EAD. Do you guys have an idea at what AVM is updated generally?
Krishna08,simonzhu,ag28 what state have you filed from?
Ben12 is you EAD approved?

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice got on July 29

Just checked AVM and the message changed as:

On July 29th we mailed your notice for request of finger printer....

and my FP scheduled on Aug. 29, following is my details,

EB2 (NIW)-NJ

EAC-02-234-5XXXX

MD 07/02/02
RD 07/03/02
ND 07/08/02
EAD 07/12/02 (got card at hand on 07/16)
AP 07/23/02
FP notice 07/29/02 and FP scheduled on Aug. 29

AD ??? (someday next year?)

INS works really efficient now, hope the same thing for I-485 approval.

Hope all July filers got their EAD, AP and FP notice soon. :)

FP?

Hi NJJ,
It's a great news for all the July filers.My ND is 07/15/02.Just a week after yours.But we never know about INS.Did you filed in VSC?Myn was filed in Eb3 and yours in EB2.Lets wait and see.I should hear something regarding FP this month as per your approval details.
Anybody else with FP info....

Note : NJJ...
You can call your local office to schedule FP even before the date given by INS.Check if they have any slot for ur FP before the scheduled date.So that you can save few weeks.
Thanks,
Krishna

Thanks for your good suggestion

Hi, Krishna,

Thanks for your good suggestion regarding my FP. I may have a try after I get my FP notice at hand.

Yes, I filed at VSC and it works just so fast. I never imagine it. I am sure you will get your FP notice this month.

Good Luck :)

NJJ Hope its my turn now

to answer texy's question: I filed from MD. ND:7/5 AP approved but not yet received. FP not yet received. Will check AVM tonight. NJJ is giving me hope. I guess its good that we filed in July. With concurrent 140/485 filing from august, there will be a lot of 485 filings for aug which may/maynot create date backlogs. Any thoughts.

Got FP notice

detail as following:
RD:7/8/02
ND:7/12/02
EAD approved on: 7/24/02
FP scheduled on:8/24/02
EB2 CASE

I have a question for every one here. How to re-schedule the date for the fingerprint? I am in CT and they scheduled NEW ROCHELLE for my FP. What is the number I can call to re-schdule the date for FP? Thanks in advance for any responses.

FP not yet

Hi Gurus
My ND is 7/5. Haven't yet received the FP notice (not even message changed on AVM). AP approved and just received.
I don't know if FP has anything to do with my I-140 being approved for CP and then I filed I-485. People with later NDs are getting FP notices. I wonder when its going to be my day :(

EB2 NJ

EAC-02-244-5xxxx

I485/EAD

MD 18-Jul-2002
ND -
EAD AD 30-Jul-2002
EAD card received on 05-Aug-2002

Waiting for FP:cool:

FP in 17 days WOW

Hi banglore boy
you are lucky to have FP done in 17 days. I dont know why FP notices aren't in relation to ND or RD :confused:

Receipt Notice

Is there any one who filed around Jul 15th hasn't got receipt notice, mine was filed three weeks ago and haven't heard anything, not sure if there is anything wrong.

Thanks!