July 2002 Tracker

Congrats again on your Approval !

Answer to your questions....
You should get your courtesy copy by mail in a two weeks.
In NY they specife to go on a Friday.. but if you are travelling ... you can take you tkts to show urgency and have them process your stamping any day...

Good Luck and please share your experience...

Thanks

ben

Thanks Ben12 ! Update on stamping.

We got our passports stamped this morning in Manchester, NH office. It went pretty smooth, went there around 8:40 thinking the office is open at 9 AM (INS Website said so). The office was already open and there are few people waiting.

Got a ticket with A initial like A1, A2 etc.

Our number was called my an officer at the window in about 30 minutes. Officer asked for all the documentation (Approval Notice, all EAD and AP, two photos.)

Asked us to sign on the application, nnd took our index finger print on the application form.

Stamped the passport.

All done. Took close to 15 min for my wife and myself.

Now waiting for the plastic card. Have a trip to India scheduled in OCT if luck favours will get the plastic card in time.

Thanks for all.

And prayers for all who are waiting.

Has any one got their plastic card after staming in Manchester, NH and how long it took for the card to arrive?

Appreciate any responses.

Here are my case details.
IND/EB2 - EAC-02-248-5XXXX
RD - JUL 2002
ND - JUL 2002
FP1 - SEP 2002
RFE RECEIVED: MAY 2004
RFE RESPONDED: JUN 2004
FP2 - JUL 2004
AD – SEPT 9, 2004
PS - SEPT 20, 2004
CO - ???
CR - ???

HEy

Did all the July 02 guys get there GC ?...

Just thought I will post to bring the thread above,,,,, looks like its slowly dying....

Good Luck to all you guy who are still waiting !

Ben

I am not sure if there is any relation to your EAD being approved. i think its independent of the 485 process.... Hopefully your case should be throught ....

Good Luck !!

Rfe

Hi guys,

I got an RFE on Sep 17th for employment letter, 2 months pay stubs and last 2 years tax returns + W2s. Still waiting to get the employment letter from current employer. Once I send everything, hoping that approval will come through.

Thanks

Speedking

Still waiting since May 2002. Vermont received my reply to an RFE for an employment letter and G-325A form which were both in the original application two weeks ago and I've heard nothing since.

EAC-02-177-5XXXX
RD: 5/1/2002
FP1: LONG AGO
FP2: 05/21/2004
AD: STILL WAITING

---------------------------

Posted the above and got the email approval notice an hour laler !

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
File with Adjudicating Officer .. ??

Been waiting for a long time. Contacted Senator and got response that file is with adjudicating officer.

Any idea what that means ?? :confused:

ND 07/23/02
2nd FP 08/03/04

rfe status

GC Gurus,

My lawyer sent all the required RFE info. on Nov 11th and it was received on Nov 12 at Vermont. Does anybody know - on an average how long it takes for an IIO to take a look at RFE cases and for a subsequent LUD/status change ?

Thanks

Speed

Finally A P P R O V E D ! ! !

Guys,

I got 4 emails today from USCIS notifying me that my wifes' and my I-485 applications have been appoved. Its the end of a long GC journey for me and finally my day has come.

Thanks to all of you for your guidance and support and Mr. Rajiv Khanna for proving this web site which is such a treasure trove of immigration information. For all 2002 filers who are waiting, take heart - your approval is on the way

My details are as follows

Category : EB3
EAC# : EAC02233...
485 ND : 07/02/2002
485 RD : 07/05/2002
FP1 : 08/29/2002
FP2 : 06/05/2004
RFE( recent pay stubs, employment letter, 2 yrs tax returns + W2) : 09/17/2004
AD: 12/02/2004

bye

Speedking

What should I do?

Me and my daughter's I-485 was filed in July 02 and my case was approved in July 04. But my daughter's is still pending. Sent an inquiry and the answer is security check. What do they need to check on a 15 years old girl?! Any suggestions what should I do now?

Thanks!

Congrats SPEEDKING

Congrats SPEEDKING on the approval... Its indeed been a long journey for all us... I hope all who are waiting also get their approval...

Good Luck

Ben