July 2002 Tracker

Ben12

Registered Users (C)
Heys Guys,
Lets starts a Tracker for all who filed in JULY...

Please post your details so that it helps everybody in the pool to get more info on the processing.

I just filed this week around July 16th... I will post my details as soon as I get my Receipt Number

Thanks

Another application for July 2001

Ooppss..

Wrong post...
Clearing out...

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me

EB2 (NIW) NJ

EAC-02-234-5xxxx

I485/EAD/AP

MD 07/02/02
RD 07/03/02
ND 07/08/02
EAD AD 07/12/02
EAD card received on 07/16/02

Waiting for AP and FP:cool:

Looks like things are moving fast

Hey guys,
Looks like things are moving a little faster..
EAD card in 15 days is very fast.

Come on guys. When you 5/6/7

can all get cleared??????

I have seen 5/6/7 for almost half year!!!!

Good luck to all of you.

I 485 question

My Details :
VSC
EB3
MD 07/11/02

Anyone has idea about the time taken by VSC in issuing RD/ND/EAD/AP

Thanks,
Kris

Hi Krish,

I think you should get your receipt notices within 1-2 weeks. These days difference between RD and ND is max. of 10 days.

EAD: takes about 2-3 weeks.

AP: No idea, but should take about 4-5 weeks

Hope that helps. check out www.rupnet.com to get some idea about processing.

- Kiran

My Info

Hi Everbody,

My Case was mailed to VSC on 07/12/2002

EB2-RIR
MD-07-12/2002
RD-????
ND-????
EAD-???

Check Encashed by INS

Hi All,
The check that I had sent with my I 485 forms for EAD/AP got encashed on 07/17/02.Does it have any valueble meaning?Does it give any indication about RD/ND ?
Pl post ur infomation.
Thanks,
Krish:confused:

you should get your notice within a week. If you are able to get your checks from the bank, you will see your EAC numbers written on the check. Then you can use that to check AVM to hear the status of your case....Good luck.

I agree with you... You should be getting your Receipt soon...Nowdays its moving pretty fast.... ! Infact I am waiting for mine too ...Will post my details ASAP

Good LUCK

Krishna

If you have your EAC# can you please post FIRST 5 -DIGITSt (Ex eac-02-230) so that we can try to decode your RD/ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may get your receipt notice very soon

Actually you can check with your lawyer to see if he has already got the receipt notice. I got my check cashed on last Friday and when I checked my lawyer this Monday regarding the receipt notice, he told me that he got it last week. So I assume my lawyer may get the notice before my check cashed. But anyway you can find all of your EAC numbers (if you filed EAD, AP along with I485, you should find three EAC numbers, two in the front for AP and EAC and one in the back of the check for I485), then you can use this number to check AVM to get your notice date.
Actually when I get my EAC number and checked it by AVM, I have already got my EAC approved, both my husband and I. Seems they work very efficient now.

Good Luck :)

I 485

Texy,
I do not have the EAC numbers with me.I can't even see at the check as my bank doesn't send the check back to me or scan it.My company will inform me once they receive any info.I will update you guys ASAP I receive any information.
Thanks,
Krishna

EAD approved

Hi all, our (me and my wife's) EAD was approved.

RD: 06/28/2002
ND: 07/01/2002
EAD: 07/18/2002
FP: ??
AD: ??

Thanks

got FP notice

RD: 06/28/2002
ND: 07/01/2002
EAD: 07/18/2002
FP: 07/18/02 (scheduled on Aug 15'th 2002)
AD: ??