July 2002 Tracker

Hi friends,

Received 485 & EAD notice for me and my wife today and details are as follows:

RD : JULY 12 2002
ND : JULY 13 2002 (oops VSC is working overtime on staurdays too. Good for us, keep it up.)
EB2-RIR
IND-NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys also include the state you have applied from in your info, so that we can have an idea about FP pattern.

ct01_Eb2 which state did you file from?

AP approved

Checked AVM today and heard the good news, details as

EB2 (NIW)-NJ

EAC 02-234-5xxxx

MD 07/02
RD 07/03
ND 07/08
EAD 07/12, got EAD card on 07/14
AP 07/23

FP ???

Still waiting for FP notice

EAD recieved in 16 days

EB2-NIW-MD
RD:7/2
ND:7/5
EAD Approved:7/15
Card Received:7/18
AP: ?, FP:? AD:? :)
NJJ : our dates are quite close. Will be helpful to determine progress later on.

EAD?

Texy,
How do you receive your EAD?
Through regular mail or through your Office/Lawyer ?
Let me know.
My was sent on 07/14/02 to VSC.
Myn is EB3/RIR.
Tx,
Krish

Hi Krishna,
I haven't received my EAD yet. VSC(INS) will send it to our address, that how it normally does.

RD/ND

Texy,
How did you got ur RD/ND dates?
Did you used the same EAC number as we did in I 140 or you got a new EAC no for 485 ?
Tx,
Krishna

You would get a new EAC Number for 485,,,,,ususally the lawyer would be able to give you the info after he get the receipt from VSC....

Good luck...

Krishna,
I got a copy of receipts for my application for 485 and EAD and both the cases have a unique case numbers (EAC #s).

Re: RD/ND

Originally posted by krishna108
Texy,
How did you got ur RD/ND dates?
Did you used the same EAC number as we did in I 140 or you got a new EAC no for 485 ?
Tx,
Krishna

The RD/ND would be on the receipts that the lawyer would send to you (photocopy). THe EAC no would be different than the one on I-140 and also separate nos for 485, ead and AP.

ag28, so you may expect AP approved very soon.

I will let you know if I have further information regarding FP. And hope we both get FP notice very soon. :)

EAD/AP Approval

I checked with AVM and came to know that my and my wife's EAD/AP got approved on 22 nd and 23 rd July.
Thinks are looking good with VSC.Now the question about FP.How to check the status of FP?Do we need to call
the same number or just wait to hear from VSC?More details are requested.
My case details.
EB3
EAC-02....
RD : 07/12/02
ND : 07/15/02
EAD/AP: 07/22/02

FP : Need info from all of u guys.
Thanks,
Krishna

Check the EAC No. on your I485 receipt notice

Krishna,

You may get information about FP by checking AVM (same phone no.) with the EAC No. listed on your I-485 receipt notice.

I filed my I-485 on July 3 and got EAD, AP already, still wait for FP.
Please let me know once you get your FP scheduled, we are almost in the same boat.

Good Luck :)

EAD Approved and got cards

I got EAD card for myself amd my wife.Next I should get AP details which also got approved with EAD.Regarding the FP when I checked the AVM it tells pnly about I 485 like..it is taking from 365 days to.....etc.No details about FP.I think once they approve or fix a date for FP there won't be any change in AVM.Am i correct?
I wish all to get their EAD//FP soon.Those who r waiting for FP pl post ur details like eb/RD/ND/EAD/AP etc to get an idea.If anyone got FP please do post ur details.
EB3
EAC-02-240............
RD : 07/12/02
ND : 07/15/02
EAD/AP:07/22/02 (Approved)
EAD:07/26/02(Recieved card)
AP:waiting to receive the doc/card
FP: No data available

Thanks,
Krish

You should get information about FP by checking AVM

I think once they approve or fix a date for FP there won't be any change in AVM.Am i correct?

No, I don't think so. According to some previous posts once INS schedule your FP and send out the notice to you, the message in AVM should change accordingly, though I don't know the details (I am still waiting for this change and will let you know once I heard it), but quite sure it will change and will mention that a notice for scheculed FP has been sent to you, etc. etc.

Just want to share my info with you...........

EAC-02-242-XXXX
RD: 7/16/02
ND: 7/17/02
EAD: approved 7/25/02
AP: approved 7/29/02

Waiting for EAD card and AP doc.

Question for ag28

Hi,
I have filed my 485 this JULY 2002 and my details are as below.I have seen some guys who have filed with me receiving EAD approval.I am still waiting, now I am wondering if the delay is because my I140 was approved for CP and I filed for AOS (I never mentioned CP). I have seen in your past posting you saying that you are were in same situation.
So my question is did it take you more time than normal for your EAD approval, Can you please post your details for reference

EAD Card received

Received my EAD Card yesterday. Looks like INS works very fast....

AP: Approved 7/29/02

EAC-02-242-XXXX