IR5 entry from India for parents

Hello everyone,

I'm waiting for my parents interview DQ date of my mother is April 22, 2020 and My dad DQ date is July 13,2020
Anyone can tell my parents will get interview at same time or different .

thanks

My address was incorrect on my uscis account. It was most likely updated incorrectly by the immigration agent. I have now corrected my current address on the website https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

I informed uscis about the error via email (cis.ndi@uscis.dhs.gov CIS.NDI@dhs.gov,) and through the messaging service within the portal on 10/19/2021, but have not received any response yet.

What should be my next steps to ensure my green card is delivered to me safely.

message is written https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ dated 10/19/2021, but uscis did not respond to my message

My address was incorrect on my uscis account. It was most likely updated incorrectly by the immigration agent. I have now corrected my current address on the website https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

I informed uscis about the error via email (cis.ndi@uscis.dhs.gov CIS.NDI@dhs.gov,) and through the messaging service within the portal on 10/19/2021, but have not received any response yet.

What should be my next steps to ensure my green card is delivered to me safely.

message is written https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ dated 10/19/2021, but uscis did not respond to my message
Have you filed form AR11 with the correct address?

Nope, I am not able to understand which Form no./ Form Sub. Type i need to fill online thanks.
The green card is form I551. I think some of the forms list it with an O in front or something, but look for a form numbered 551 and that will be it. Bear in mind that often AR11 is not processed in time to affect green card mailing so it may still be sent to whatever address was in the DS260.

The green card is form I551. I think some of the forms list it with an O in front or something, but look for a form numbered 551 and that will be it. Bear in mind that often AR11 is not processed in time to affect green card mailing so it may still be sent to whatever address was in the DS260.
My son has already filed I-797C August 2020 and accepted by USCIS, but the immigration officer made a typing mistake on our first entry
And they have nothing regarding correction of address under Form No/Form Sub., I-551 and D-260
Thanks

My son has already filed I-797C August 2020 and accepted by USCIS, but the immigration officer made a typing mistake on our first entry
And they have nothing regarding correction of address under Form No/Form Sub., I-551 and D-260
Thanks
A little confused because the address for green card is listed on the DS260 (nothing to do with a I797, which is a uscis notice of action, not a form filed by a petitioner). Did you change the address when you entered? Otherwise the immigration officer at entry should not have been typing the address in anywhere either. This is the important question: Is the address you need the card at different to the address that was entered on the DS260 form ?

A little confused because the address for green card is listed on the DS260 (nothing to do with a I797, which is a uscis notice of action, not a form filed by a petitioner). Did you change the address when you entered? Otherwise the immigration officer at entry should not have been typing the address in anywhere either. This is the important question: Is the address you need the card at different to the address that was entered on the DS260 form ?
Yes it is different address DS-260 Form,
I-797C for change of address and yes we change of address at time of entry,
I believe that this error happened because of a typo by the agent who conducted the immigration interview at the port of entry (in Abu Dhabi)

Yes it is different address DS-260 Form,
I-797C for change of address and yes we change of address at time of entry,
I believe that this error happened because of a typo by the agent who conducted the immigration interview at the port of entry (in Abu Dhabi)
Ok well then you can only hope the change of address (via AR11) is processed in time.

Ok well then you can only hope the change of address (via AR11) is processed in time.
Do you feel any difficulty in filling AR-11, now reached USA on 09/16/2021, it is about 45 days
and in our case the correction of the address not change of address

NOTIFYING USCIS OF YOUR ADDRESS CHANGE Pursuant to Section 265 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. §1305), all foreign nationals who are within the United States for thirty days or more are required to notify the U.S. government of any change of address within 10 days of such a change. Notification is mandatory, and any foreign national failing to do so may be subject to serious penalties including compulsory removal from the United States, fines and/or imprisonment. Please note that foreign nationals who are under age fourteen (14) are exempt from this requirement. In addition, nonimmigrants present in the United States under A or G visa status are exempt from this requirement.

Do you feel any difficulty in filling AR-11, now reached USA on 09/16/2021, it is about 45 days
and in our case the correction of the address not change of address

NOTIFYING USCIS OF YOUR ADDRESS CHANGE Pursuant to Section 265 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. §1305), all foreign nationals who are within the United States for thirty days or more are required to notify the U.S. government of any change of address within 10 days of such a change. Notification is mandatory, and any foreign national failing to do so may be subject to serious penalties including compulsory removal from the United States, fines and/or imprisonment. Please note that foreign nationals who are under age fourteen (14) are exempt from this requirement. In addition, nonimmigrants present in the United States under A or G visa status are exempt from this requirement.
The 10 days doesn’t matter, they never do any of those threats. the change of address matters for you to get your documents.

45 days? Are you sure your green card hasn’t already been sent, to the wrong address? What’s the latest update on the uscis case status page ?

Got a VAC appointment in Mumbai for IR5 followed by Consular IV for Nov 25. We already completed VAC fingerprint in April 2021 in Delhi. Do we need to do it again before the Mumbai IV?

Got a VAC appointment in Mumbai for IR5 followed by Consular IV for Nov 25. We already completed VAC fingerprint in April 2021 in Delhi. Do we need to do it again before the Mumbai IV?
What’s your parents DQ date and priority date? Ours DQ date is April 26, 2021.

Got a VAC appointment in Mumbai (for IR5) Nov 22 followed by Consular IV for Nov 25. We already completed VAC fingerprint in April 2021 in Delhi. Do we need to do it again before the Mumbai IV?

We have entered USA on aug 02 have not yet got green card for my husband. I have received the GC. Sent an e- message to USCIS but no reply so far. Do not know what to do