IR5 entry from India for parents

Yes I have checked the status it says received the payment will receive within 90 days. 100 days are over the status is the same. Wrote to uscis e-message thru the my account no reply so far.
You haven't got your husband's green card, why did you write the e-message from your account and not from his account?

Hello everyone,

I'm waiting for my parents interview DQ date of my mother is April 22, 2020 and My dad DQ date is July 13,2020
Anyone can tell my parents will get interview at same time or different .

thanks
Hi,

Have you received your parent's interview call? My parent's DQ was on Sep 2020 so I can get an idea.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi,

Have you received your parent's interview call? My parent's DQ was on Sep 2020 so I can get an idea.

Looking forward to your reply!
Yes we received mail for interview last week of December 2021. Finally after long wait. Best of luck to you .hope you received mail soon.thanks

After receiving the interview mail. What are the next step and what type of question they put on interview . Can anyone explain who already done interview. Thanks
waiting for reply

Yes I have checked the status it says received the payment will receive within 90 days. 100 days are over the status is the same. Wrote to uscis e-message thru the my account no reply so far.
Hello,

Can you please share your experience on time it took for your passport to be mailed back with the VISA stamp after you completed your interview? My parents went for their interview on Dec 10th but still do not have their passports yet. They live in Visakhapatnam. Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please share your experience on time it took for your passport to be mailed back with the VISA stamp after you completed your interview? My parents went for their interview on Dec 10th but still do not have their passports yet. They live in Visakhapatnam. Thank you!
@nick0379 hi. Can you please tell me what type of questions they asked in interview for parents. That what docs they check .
Thanks

@nick0379 hi. Can you please tell me what type of questions they asked in interview for parents. That what docs they check .
Thanks

Hello, the interview took 5-10 mins. We uploaded any supporting documents like tax transcripts ahead via "additional documents" in DS-260. They were asked, "where does your son live, What does your son do, have they ever been to US." The interview was very straightforward and told that the passports would be mailed to them.

Need help ... we're currently waiting for IL. My father has a mismatch in his birthdate between his birth certificate (correct date) and passport (incorrect date). The difference is of ~1mo... we used his correct date everywhere in the forms. I'm wondering if we'll face any issues. (note that passport birthdate cannot be changed after 5yrs once the passport is issues by law .. which is the case with us). Any thoughts? appreciate your help...

Has anyone been waiting for ~10 days after the interview is over for their passports? I am not sure if this is due to a backlog at the Consulate or an issue! Any insight will be helpful. When I call the traveldocs they are giving a generic reply to wait. Thank you!

No special paper. Just a generic sheet to pay visa fees. I believe it is taking 10-12 days but I could be wrong. Let's keep posted. Thank you!