Interview : Transferred to HARTFORD, Connecticut

Jigesh, you are rigth and me too.

Before, I have read those files but I did'not understand them. Now I can see clearly.

You can see that after 1990 the list for Shedule A changed and were including the professions in sciences, you know, Chemistry is a science.

You are rigth when you say: I was approved in Shedule A under Group II.

A last thing, what is your original language?

Do you know if here in this forum there is some one who speaks spanish? .

Thank you very much.

Stella-Maria,

I don't know Spanish. I don't know who knows Spanish on this forum. Sorry.

Best wishes,

Jigesh

Still Waiting

I got my EAD and AP renewed recently. Got a FP notice (appointment next week), this is my second :confused:

ead renewal approved on Nov 8th

My ead renewal is approved today.

details:
rd of ead: 27th sep
nd : 15th of Oct
Approved on Nov 8th

Hi Ind761

Did you Renewed at Hartford,..if so when did you applied for renewal...How much time they took for it..We also filed our EAD renewal last month..waiting for approval..?

Hi manumahi

Did you file ur EAD renewal at Hartford...or at VSC..

Thanks

Advance Parole ????????

How long it takes to get Advance Parole at Hartford INS? I did not got AP renewed when I got EAD renewed. Now I am thinking of getting AP renewed also.

I called INS office 2 weeks back. The lady (speaking broken English) told it will take 8 months from date of transfer to schedule interview. Hopefully it's a standard message.

Did anybody checked up at INS personally how long it takes them to schedule interview or what transfer date/month case are they processing currently?

Its really frustating to see people with later RD getting approved and even worse people with later Transfer date being approved.

Awiting for interview call endlessely ...................

Hartford INS phone number

What is the contact phone number for general inquiries at Hartford?

victoria: Thanks.
The lady that answered the phone is of no use. I was asking whether I can come in to get the advance parole (as it has not been approved though filed in April) and she keeps on repeating go to your embassy to get the passport. Weird! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Where do they get these dumb people!

victoria: I applied at VSC INS in 4/02. My spouse and mine were approved months ago. My child's is not. After calling VSC a few times, recently they re-issued a new receipt notice for the same advance parole. So, I have 2 receipt notices for the same advance parole with receipt dates of Aprl and October. And the RD Oct for AP says it takes 140-170 days to process similar cases. Hence, I thought of going to Hartford.

How long does Hartford take to issue AP if I walk in with those receipts?

TIA.

Transfer Date tracking list

I am starting transfer date tracking list. Please enter your date in this list. To enter follow following steps:
Paste current list in your reply. Enter your dates in the last line in following format

TD/RD/RFE(Y|N)/AC21(Y|N)/ID
TD : Transfer Date (mmddyy)
RD : 485 Reciept Date (mmddyy)
ID : Interver Date scheduled
RFE : Y : yes is REF was issued
AC21 Y : yes if job changed and using AC21
ID : Interview Date if scheduled (mmddyy), ? for waiting

050102/071301/N/N/?

Hartford local INS Transfer date list

Hey Redragon,
you forgot to paste my line.

Hey guys post your dates here. Lets count and track the list.

TD : Transfer Date (mmddyy)
RD : 485 Reciept Date (mmddyy)
ID : Interver Date scheduled
RFE : Y : yes is REF was issued
AC21 Y : yes if job changed and using AC21
ID : Interview Date if scheduled (mmddyy), ? for waiting

05-01-02/07-13-01/N/N/?
09-20-02/09-24-01/N/N/?

CamSreeni,
Sorry for the delayed reply. I applied for my AP and EAD to VSC on 7/30. Both got transferred to Hartford on around 8/5. The EAD was approved on 10/30 and AP on 11/1. Unlike VSC, you have to go to Hartford to pick-up the EAD. The AP will be mailed to you.
Ind761

Guys,
I checked my yesterday's mail to-day, and guess what I got the interview date from the Hartford INS for the 26th of Nov. I could not believe my self. They asked me for a lot of documentation. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can give me an suggestions/advice for the interview. The documents I have to take are
1. Interview letter
2. Passports
3. I-94
4. Current Employment Letter
5. Current Paystub
6. Prior approval notices (Can anyone tell me what type of notices)
7. 3 years Tax returns of the Financial Sponsor on Form I-864 (I have no clue what this is. Any suggestions please)
8. All foregin language documents translated to English (Which I have none)
9. Any document that you think relevant to your particular case (What thet heck is this?)
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Guys, trust me, If I can get anyone can get. You are the next.

Thanks

Netboyks.

Hi,

Congrats on Great news!!!

Here is the details about I-864, it seems to be simple...goto INS site n download n get it affiavit for your spouse../kids...again I got this info from one of the posting, who attended the interview at Newark.

Do you have an Affidavit of Support(I-864) for my wife was his question. I gave him the I-864 and also told that my lawyer had told me that it is not required as the case is employment based. His reply was, it is not for me but for any dependents. He was very happy to see that I did have the document.

All the best, U will be just going there n getting ur stamping n coming...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation Netboyks

Glad to hear that you got interview call. Atleast someone from out transfered group got it.

My case was transfered on 5/1/02 and my RD is 7/13/01. I guess you got interview call prior to me as your RD is 7/9/02.

Hope to see my interview letter next week some time in mail box.

Congrats again and let us know how it goes ?