PD: December 03 2001

Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:
Case number

ww-gc said:
PD: Oct. 2001.
State: IN
RIR

Congratulations on at least knowing your application has not disappeared forever. My PD is Nov 2002 and still no letter.

Do you know your case number, just out of curiosity? See when you data entry was started?

new approval

My coworker got 45 DL in Feb and then got his labor last week, his PD is May, 2003.

My PD is Feb, 04 and haven't got 45 DL yet.

Hope I can get it before the end of the year, so I can go home. I haven't been back home for more than 4 years. Sad.

Question for WW-GC

WW-GC,

today morning you wrote you still did not have 45D letter and again you post you received it. Did you get it today? Please confirm the date letter was posted.

Vijay

Case number does not matter

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can track BEC with. My case and my friend's case were entered on same day by case number, she got 45 DL last July and got labor ths Jan, and I just got my 45 DL last week. But since they promise to have all 45DL out by end of Jun, so you should see your soon.

lynne said:
Congratulations on at least knowing your application has not disappeared forever. My PD is Nov 2002 and still no letter.

Do you know your case number, just out of curiosity? See when you data entry was started?

Looks like if you have PD in 2002 or early 2003, it will take about 1 month to get the labor. My other two coworkers got their 45 DL in Jan, and got labor in Feb. Hope that is the trend.
zbhope said:
My coworker got 45 DL in Feb and then got his labor last week, his PD is May, 2003.

My PD is Feb, 04 and haven't got 45 DL yet.

Hope I can get it before the end of the year, so I can go home. I haven't been back home for more than 4 years. Sad.

Another friend of mine just informed me that he got his labor this morning. He got his 45DL in Feb, RIR with PD of apr-02. If everything is fine, 1 month seems to be the time from 45 DL to labor if you have 2002 PD.
Keep our hopes high.
onlyhope said:
Looks like if you have PD in 2002 or early 2003, it will take about 1 month to get the labor. My other two coworkers got their 45 DL in Jan, and got labor in Feb. Hope that is the trend.

I just knew the 45DL was received.

VijayD said:
WW-GC,

today morning you wrote you still did not have 45D letter and again you post you received it. Did you get it today? Please confirm the date letter was posted.

Vijay

My case number: D-05140-xxxxx

lynne said:

New Indiana SWA case approval

One of my friends who had PD of 12/2003, received 45DL by end of 2005 and replied the first half of January in 2006, got her Labor approval letter yesterday, which was certified on 2/16/2006 and dated 3/13/2006. Her case is RIR EB2, IN SWA case, never went to regional, ETA number might be D-05188-******.
I am expecting to receive my approval anytime soon since our situations are so similar.
===============================
PD: 11/1/2002
IN SWA, never went to regional
RIR, EB2
45DL: dated 12/19/2005, replied the first half of January in 2006
ETA Number: D-05145-******

Is there a FIFO in the analysis queue

Once I read that there is no FIFO to send out 45 DL. But after receive the 45 DL, data complete and case put into the analysis queue, then FIFO is used to certify cases. But looks to me whoever got the 45 DL first got the labor approved, like your example.
LongLostHopeIN said:
One of my friends who had PD of 12/2003, received 45DL by end of 2005 and replied the first half of January in 2006, got her Labor approval letter yesterday, which was certified on 2/16/2006 and dated 3/13/2006. Her case is RIR EB2, IN SWA case, never went to regional, ETA number might be D-05188-******.
I am expecting to receive my approval anytime soon since our situations are so similar.
===============================
PD: 11/1/2002
IN SWA, never went to regional
RIR, EB2
45DL: dated 12/19/2005, replied the first half of January in 2006
ETA Number: D-05145-******

No Fifo

My example is the opposite of the FIFO since my 45DL was at least several days ahead of my friend who got her approval already and my PD was more than one year early. There were some people got their 45DL in Jan. and Feb. of 2006 and already received their approval. I guess there is no true FIFO looking at the whole picture.

onlyhope said:
Once I read that there is no FIFO to send out 45 DL. But after receive the 45 DL, data complete and case put into the analysis queue, then FIFO is used to certify cases. But looks to me whoever got the 45 DL first got the labor approved, like your example.

Case Number with T.. and 45D letter

Is anybody out there with case number starting with T and got 45D letter?

I am with PD Dec 2001 and no 45D letter yet! My case number starts with T.

Reply is greatly appreciated.

Vijay

in same box I think

My PD is November 2002, case number still starting with T as of three weeks ago. Still no 45 day letter.

The wait was bad enough when they were doing regional cases, seems worse now seeing later dates not only getting letters but approvals too for state cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.