Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
onlyhope said:
Congratulations! Big step ahead now.
I got my 45 DL in mid Mar, hope to see the labor soon.

PD Aug' 01
Received 45 DL end of Oct 05
Waiting for approval

ww-gc said:
Can anybody answer my questions?

1. What is the current priority day for filing I140 and 485?
2. Do we still need valid H1 visa after filing I140 or 485?

Appreciate your answers or comments.

PD: Oct. 2001
45 Day Letter received.
Waiting for labor processing from Backlog Center.

1. Colleague filed both I-140 and 485, his PD is May 2002.
2. I think, once you filed 485. You may not able to get the H1 again. 485 is status change, right?. For some reason if you want to visit overseas then you have to apply for Parole, I guess.

current priority date for filing I485

ww-gc said:
Can anybody answer my questions?

1. What is the current priority day for filing I140 and 485?
2. Do we still need valid H1 visa after filing I140 or 485?

Appreciate your answers or comments.

45 Day Letter received.
Waiting for labor processing from Backlog Center.

I140 processing time
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

I485 priority date
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
- Current Bulletin

EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCES EB3
All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed 01MAY01
CHINA 01MAY01
INDIA 01FEB01
MEXICO 08APR01
PHILIP-PINES 01MAY01

Labor Approved.

I just received a letter from backlog center.
My labor has been approved.

45 DL received: Feb. 2006
45 DL Replied: Mar. 2006
Labor certified letter: Apr. 2006

ww-gc,
Congratulations! When did you reply your 45 DL in Mar, I replied mine on Mar 22.
ww-gc said:
I just received a letter from backlog center.
My labor has been approved.

45 DL received: Feb. 2006
45 DL Replied: Mar. 2006
Labor certified letter: Apr. 2006

I'm lucky on this step.

Thank you. Same day (03/22/06) as yours. I got my 45 DL kind of late, but got approved much quicker than I thought.

Hope you would get yours approved soon.

onlyhope said:
ww-gc,
Congratulations! When did you reply your 45 DL in Mar, I replied mine on Mar 22.

Congratulations ww-gc

WW-GC,

Congratulations on the approval ! Your approval has given us some hope.

Vijay

Labor Approval

Just received e-mail from attorney, my Labor is finally approved. Here are case details.

PD: 23 July 2002 RIR
State: IN
45Day letter Received: Jan 9 2006
45 Day letter Replied: Jan13 2006
Labor Approved: Mar 30 2006

INGC,
Congratulations!
Just wonder why your took 3 month, while some other cases only took around 1 month after 45DL received this year?

INGC said:
Just received e-mail from attorney, my Labor is finally approved. Here are case details.

PD: 23 July 2002 RIR
State: IN
45Day letter Received: Jan 9 2006
45 Day letter Replied: Jan13 2006
Labor Approved: Mar 30 2006

OnlyHope,

Thankyou.

onlyhope said:
INGC,
Congratulations!
Just wonder why your took 3 month, while some other cases only took around 1 month after 45DL received this year?

Received 45 day letter

I received 45 day letter last week. My details are as follows:

PD: Feb 2003
EB2-RIR
Never went to Regional
R'vd 45 day letter: Week of April 3, 2006
Replied to 45 day letter: April 6, 2006

Question: Is there anyone who knows if the 45 day letter's being received in the last month or so are based on partial or complete data entry?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told only when data was entered completely, that 45 DL will be sent.
Don't know any reason why the ones sent last month will be different.
sk-1 said:
I received 45 day letter last week. My details are as follows:

PD: Feb 2003
EB2-RIR
Never went to Regional
R'vd 45 day letter: Week of April 3, 2006
Replied to 45 day letter: April 6, 2006

Question: Is there anyone who knows if the 45 day letter's being received in the last month or so are based on partial or complete data entry?

Finally, some news

My international affairs department just let me know my 45 day letter arrived yesterday.

PD November 2002
EB3, RIR
Case # D05181-###

happy for you

Atlast Lynne :)
I am happy for you. Let me know if you hear anything , coz I am in same boat as you are. Lets hope for the best.
RPh Indy

ps : Since I am of Indian origin, once we get LC approval, what would be our next step. Pls someone guide me. I am not sure what happens next. Thanks in advance
:)

got approval

Got approval notice from HR today. I have not copied

Sep 4 2002 - LC filed
Sep 7 2005- 45 letter received
Sep 28 2005 - replied the 45 letter.
March 7 Received letter from Senator : My case CLOSED.
March 14 2006 replied to DBEC using Senator Bayh's office.
March 15 2006 received NOTICE OF CASE CLOSURE from DBEC.
April 3 2006 Notified that my case REOPENED from HR.
April 17 2006 Notified that my case APPROVED.

Job requires (BS+4) or (in lieu of BS+4, MS+1)
That makes EB3 even though I have MS :(

good luck to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have received an e-mail from HR that my case has been reopened. I will give you more update. Nice to be back in queue again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received 45DL Sept 7 2005
sent the letter Sept 28 2005 and received fedex track number

Received note from Senator Evan Bayh office my case closed on 11/9/05.

Company lawer is preparing a response to Senator Bayh’s office so that they can follow up with their contact. The lawyer truly feels this will get resolved quicker and more effectively if she goes the route of Bayh’s office.

I thought I was luck to get 45 days letter but I guess not.....

PD is Aug'2001 ; EB2; 45DL - Oct 2005; no approval yet

Attorney got the 45DL on Oct 2005 and responded immediately. But sofar no approval. Got a letter from Indiana senator stating that DBEC has received the 45DL response, it is a TR case (Traditional), PD is Aug 2001 and it is in the queue awaiting its turn to be processed.

Don't know why it is taking this much time. Attorney filed my case as RIR EB2 but at DBEC it has been recorded as Non-RIR. Asked attorney. He told that there should not be a difference in RIR and TR case processing time; both are in the same track. Is there any possibility of delay due to TR case?. If I ask again Indiana senator to approach DBEC and ask to correct my case as RIR, will it help or is it too late or shall I wait for some more time? If DBEC people get annoyed, then it may go on wrong direction. Any help I appreciate it. Thanks.

Same situation here

I believe TR or RIR make huge difference in the sense of processing time. I believe that DBEC is processing RIR and TR in different queues and TR cases are much more in numbers of backlog cases with BEC. I had the same situation as yours and fortunately my HR faxed the Senator's letter to our lawyer and they are trying to correct this error on my case through both the Senator office and DBEC directly. Hopefully I will get approval soon after DBEC fixes the error they made.

wejaya said:
Attorney got the 45DL on Oct 2005 and responded immediately. But sofar no approval. Got a letter from Indiana senator stating that DBEC has received the 45DL response, it is a TR case (Traditional), PD is Aug 2001 and it is in the queue awaiting its turn to be processed.

Don't know why it is taking this much time. Attorney filed my case as RIR EB2 but at DBEC it has been recorded as Non-RIR. Asked attorney. He told that there should not be a difference in RIR and TR case processing time; both are in the same track. Is there any possibility of delay due to TR case?. If I ask again Indiana senator to approach DBEC and ask to correct my case as RIR, will it help or is it too late or shall I wait for some more time? If DBEC people get annoyed, then it may go on wrong direction. Any help I appreciate it. Thanks.

LongLostHopeIN said:
I believe TR or RIR make huge difference in the sense of processing time. I believe that DBEC is processing RIR and TR in different queues and TR cases are much more in numbers of backlog cases with BEC. I had the same situation as yours and fortunately my HR faxed the Senator's letter to our lawyer and they are trying to correct this error on my case through both the Senator office and DBEC directly. Hopefully I will get approval soon after DBEC fixes the error they made.

Thank you LongLostHopeIN. I asked my attorney to send LC filing papers. I am going to approach senator's office to fix my case. Hope, it should help. My colleague got his LC approval and he never received a 45 DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.