sk-1 said:
I received 45 day letter last week. My details are as follows:

PD: Feb 2003
EB2-RIR
Never went to Regional
R'vd 45 day letter: Week of April 3, 2006
Replied to 45 day letter: April 6, 2006

Labor certified date: April 18, 2006

I received final determination letter today at work stating that ETA 750 form has been certified. Checked with lawyer, they have not yet r'vd the letter and original forms. Hopefully they will do so in the next few days.

Is there anyone who has a similar case?

Please update me in PERM Chicago tracker
EB2 PERM applied march 15, approved April 27
Indiana RIR dead at Dallas without 45 days letter since oct 2, 2002
Good Luck
PERM was not conversion, new job offer from a different employer.
Finally my time to say, see ya in 140 tracker

45 day letter

Finally informed by lawyer that they got my 45 day letter. It's dated 04/14/06 and replied back on 04/18/06. My PD is 03/28/03. :)

Now on to my question - On average, when do you get approval when you replied on the 45 day letter?

Labor Certified !

Received email from the attorney saying the labor has been certified ! I know there are some people ahead of me in PD and I pray they get their labor in short time, too. I wish good luck for all those waiting for this good news.

Vijay

PD : Dec 03, 2001
45 DAY LETTER : 24 March 2006
Reply : 31 March 2006
Labor Certified : 02 May 2006

VijayD said:
Received email from the attorney saying the labor has been certified ! I know there are some people ahead of me in PD and I pray they get their labor in short time, too. I wish good luck for all those waiting for this good news.

Vijay

congrats vijay! it only took 32 days?!? :eek: wow! i hope i get mine soon.

How to contact Senator Bayh's office?

Hi, Uludom
Can you tell us how to contact Senator Bayh's office? Anybody else have done so?
uludom said:
Got approval notice from HR today. I have not copied

Sep 4 2002 - LC filed
Sep 7 2005- 45 letter received
Sep 28 2005 - replied the 45 letter.
March 7 Received letter from Senator : My case CLOSED.
March 14 2006 replied to DBEC using Senator Bayh's office.
March 15 2006 received NOTICE OF CASE CLOSURE from DBEC.
April 3 2006 Notified that my case REOPENED from HR.
April 17 2006 Notified that my case APPROVED.

Job requires (BS+4) or (in lieu of BS+4, MS+1)
That makes EB3 even though I have MS :(

good luck to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have received an e-mail from HR that my case has been reopened. I will give you more update. Nice to be back in queue again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received 45DL Sept 7 2005
sent the letter Sept 28 2005 and received fedex track number

Received note from Senator Evan Bayh office my case closed on 11/9/05.

Company lawer is preparing a response to Senator Bayh’s office so that they can follow up with their contact. The lawyer truly feels this will get resolved quicker and more effectively if she goes the route of Bayh’s office.

I thought I was luck to get 45 days letter but I guess not.....

How to contact Senator Bayh's office

Hi, Uludom
Can you tell us how to contact Senator Bayh's office? Anybody else tried?

uludom said:
Got approval notice from HR today. I have not copied

Sep 4 2002 - LC filed
Sep 7 2005- 45 letter received
Sep 28 2005 - replied the 45 letter.
March 7 Received letter from Senator : My case CLOSED.
March 14 2006 replied to DBEC using Senator Bayh's office.
March 15 2006 received NOTICE OF CASE CLOSURE from DBEC.
April 3 2006 Notified that my case REOPENED from HR.
April 17 2006 Notified that my case APPROVED.

Job requires (BS+4) or (in lieu of BS+4, MS+1)
That makes EB3 even though I have MS :(

good luck to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have received an e-mail from HR that my case has been reopened. I will give you more update. Nice to be back in queue again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received 45DL Sept 7 2005
sent the letter Sept 28 2005 and received fedex track number

Received note from Senator Evan Bayh office my case closed on 11/9/05.

Company lawer is preparing a response to Senator Bayh’s office so that they can follow up with their contact. The lawyer truly feels this will get resolved quicker and more effectively if she goes the route of Bayh’s office.

I thought I was luck to get 45 days letter but I guess not.....

Congrats

VijayD said:

Vijay

Congrats to you :) It is a happy feeling indeed and hopes for waiters like us. I have a question for you though. From your name, I understand, you are an Indian national. After LC approval, what would be the next step.. I mean the procedure.. Please guide me. Thanks in advance.
Best Wishes
RPH

finally approved

I heard today from my international office that my labor certification has been approved after more than three and a half years waiting.

Priority Date November 26, 2002

45 Day letter April 11, 2006

Notification of approval May 5, 2006.

I want to wish everyone in Indiana a speedy resolution to this wait.

Case # D05181 etc.

:)

lynne said:
I heard today from my international office that my labor certification has been approved after more than three and a half years waiting.

Priority Date November 26, 2002

45 Day letter April 11, 2006

Notification of approval May 5, 2006.

I want to wish everyone in Indiana a speedy resolution to this wait.

Case # D05181 etc.
Heartiest Congrats from all of us :)

thanks for asking

sumathireddy said:
Hello GetInfo,

Did you get your labor approved?.If not did your attorney/Employer contact the BEC?.

sumathireddy,

Thanks for your concerns.

No, I have not received a decision on my LC yet. I contacted my attorney and Senator office. They all told me to just WAIT!!! They said DBEC is working on April 2001 cases and there are lot of cases that have earlier priority than my (May 01 2001). And we all "have to believe" that DBEC is what they are really working on so I just have to be patient and wait in line.

getinfo

Hi, Getinfo,
But the thing is they are working RIR and Traditional cases in different Queue, and RIR queue, people in 2003 are getting LC.
I have seen my screen shot last week, looks to me my 45DL (replied on Mar 22) has not even opened yet. The occupation and prevailing wage fields are empty. They are supposed to enter them as the positive 45DL response. And then the case will be placed in the analysis queue. And RIR queue is moving very fast. Lots of my co-workers with 2002 and 2003 PD already got their labor, looks like I am the only one left there. Another randomness of opening 45 Dl and entering data. I really hate this.

getinfo said:
sumathireddy,

Thanks for your concerns.

No, I have not received a decision on my LC yet. I contacted my attorney and Senator office. They all told me to just WAIT!!! They said DBEC is working on April 2001 cases and there are lot of cases that have earlier priority than my (May 01 2001). And we all "have to believe" that DBEC is what they are really working on so I just have to be patient and wait in line.

getinfo

Any updates?

sk-1 said:
Labor certified date: April 18, 2006

I received final determination letter today at work stating that ETA 750 form has been certified. Checked with lawyer, they have not yet r'vd the letter and original forms. Hopefully they will do so in the next few days.

Is there anyone who has a similar case?

Did your lawyers receive the certified form ETA750?

This Sucks Big Time

Iam still waiting for even the faintest of news on my case. Iam tired of sending enquries to DBEC. They never seem to care or reply to my e-mail.
PD: Sept-2001
45DL:None
No point in writing about anything else.

I am not the only one from 2001

onlyhope said:
Hi, Getinfo,
But the thing is they are working RIR and Traditional cases in different Queue, and RIR queue, people in 2003 are getting LC.
I have seen my screen shot last week, looks to me my 45DL (replied on Mar 22) has not even opened yet. The occupation and prevailing wage fields are empty. They are supposed to enter them as the positive 45DL response. And then the case will be placed in the analysis queue. And RIR queue is moving very fast. Lots of my co-workers with 2002 and 2003 PD already got their labor, looks like I am the only one left there. Another randomness of opening 45 Dl and entering data. I really hate this.

I am not the only one who hasn't received LC approval. I know a few people who are in the same position as me... 2001 case, received 45 day letter for a long time but no LC approval yet. (or maybe not, maybe I am the only one, who knows. but I know DBEC put my case in RIR case Q just the way I filed it)

I know what you are talking about, I read in this forum and there is a lot of people whose priority is 2002 and 2003 get the LC approved. I brought this up to the Senator office and they knew about this. They said there is nothing more they can do about the way DBEC processing the case out of order. The only 2 things they can do is getting my status on my case from DBEC and passing their message. And the status on my case is "waiting in line to be processed". They will have a meeting at the end of this month with DBEC to find out what really happen. I doubt that they could find anything more.

is your case RIR?

StuckWithIN said:
Iam still waiting for even the faintest of news on my case. Iam tired of sending enquries to DBEC. They never seem to care or reply to my e-mail.
PD: Sept-2001
45DL:None
No point in writing about anything else.

is your case RIR?

My status is still 'Data Review', I think that means the data is not complete (the prevailing wage is not there), but if yours is already "waiting in line to be processed". That means your data is complete and in the analysis queue. Maybe they put your case in TR instead of RIR by mistake?
Another question, how you got in touch with the senator office? From their website?

getinfo said:
I am not the only one who hasn't received LC approval. I know a few people who are in the same position as me... 2001 case, received 45 day letter for a long time but no LC approval yet. (or maybe not, maybe I am the only one, who knows. but I know DBEC put my case in RIR case Q just the way I filed it)

I know what you are talking about, I read in this forum and there is a lot of people whose priority is 2002 and 2003 get the LC approved. I brought this up to the Senator office and they knew about this. They said there is nothing more they can do about the way DBEC processing the case out of order. The only 2 things they can do is getting my status on my case from DBEC and passing their message. And the status on my case is "waiting in line to be processed". They will have a meeting at the end of this month with DBEC to find out what really happen. I doubt that they could find anything more.

Labor certified!

Yeasterday I received the final determination letter from DBEC saying that my ETA 750 has been certified. I am so happy!!! The wait of labor certificate for me has to come to an end finanlly. Detailed information is below:

ETA Case #: D-05145-xxxxx
PD: November 1, 2002
RD: Never made to the regional
EB2, RIR, Indiana SWA

45DL: Dated 12/19/2005, replied in early January 2006, DBEC recorded receipt 45DL date: 2/21/2006 (From email message Senator's office passed on). Noticed in this email DBEC had recorded my case type as TR instead of RIR, then company lawyer provided proof of filing RIR through the Senator Evan Bayh office to DBEC. Called the Senator office again on May 12, 2006 and found out that they again received email saying that the correction has been made and my case was in the queue to be processed.

Labor certified letter received on 5/15/2006, it is dated 5/10/2006

I wish everybody who is waiting to get out of this black hole receives the labor certificate ASAP! I thank for everybody's effort keeping this forum so full of helpful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.