Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
the meaning of "T" in the case number

What's the meaning of the "T" in case number? "traditional" or "temporary"? I checked several other forums, but still couldn't find the answer.

Did anybody know people with early 04 PD get 45 DL? That'll make me less anxious.

'T' means "temporary", and the case with T will have very limited information input, much less than 'D' cases. (D means Dallas). But it does not matter when when they come back to complete the data entry when you have T or D cases. My friend with PD July 02 has 'T' case and got his 45 in Jan this year, and labor in Feb. Quicker than me. have a 'D' case, and had more data input than his on the screenshot last year. For indiana cases, there is no order, I still have two friends with 02 PD, but no 45DL yet. While several of others with close PD already got their labors. But certainly they are doing SWA case, so if you have RIR case, the queue will move very fast.
zbhope said:
What's the meaning of the "T" in case number? "traditional" or "temporary"? I checked several other forums, but still couldn't find the answer.

Did anybody know people with early 04 PD get 45 DL? That'll make me less anxious.

45D Letter Received...

I just received an email from the attorney that my 45D letter was received today.

Vijay

PD December 03, 2001
IN, RIR

onlyhope said:
Looks like if you have PD in 2002 or early 2003, it will take about 1 month to get the labor. My other two coworkers got their 45 DL in Jan, and got labor in Feb. Hope that is the trend.

Not true.
PD : September 2002
45DL received end December 2005
No labor yet.
EB2 non RIR.

Any idea how BEC treats Non RIR cases vs RIR cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Application Pending

All,

My information is as follows:

PD: Feb' 2003 (Indiana)

From reading the posts it would appear that Dallas BRC is approving cases from mid 2002 to mid 2003. Hence, am I to assume that case information (atleast preliminary) has been entered by the Dallas BRC on all pending cases?

Additional Info

sk-1 said:
All,

My information is as follows:

PD: Feb' 2003 (Indiana)

From reading the posts it would appear that Dallas BRC is approving cases from mid 2002 to mid 2003. Hence, am I to assume that case information (atleast preliminary) has been entered by the Dallas BRC on all pending cases?

I forgot to add that my case is RIR

Vijay

VijayD said:
I just received an email from the attorney that my 45D letter was received today.

Vijay

PD December 03, 2001
IN, RIR

Vijay,

Can you please keep us posted about the progress of your case, including when you get your LC approval.

Thx.

Case Status

Hi all, I am also stuck here in Indiana with my LC application submitted back in December 2002. I still haven't got my 45 day letter. My case number starts with a "T" which might indicate that I have to be very very patient. People talked about using a screen shot to check case status. Could somebody tell me exactly what the "screen shot" is and how to get one? Also, does it help to contact the senator's office? Anybody considering that re-filling a Perm case might even be quicker?

Thanks a lot!

Received 45-day letter

I just got a call from my lawyer who informed me that my 45-day letter just arrived today and that she will be replying to it immediately. I will keep you all informed of the progress. She said that she feels it should take under a month to get the Labor approval.

Indiana,RIR, EB2, Dec 19,2001 (never went to regional)
D-05140-XXXXX

cprvm2 said:
I just got a call from my lawyer who informed me that my 45-day letter just arrived today and that she will be replying to it immediately. I will keep you all informed of the progress. She said that she feels it should take under a month to get the Labor approval.

Indiana,RIR, EB2, Dec 19,2001 (never went to regional)
D-05140-XXXXX

Thanks for the info cprvm2. Please keep us updated. Good Luck.

Hi, Indianavictim
Will you be able to retain your old Priority Date with your perm case? Or there is no quota issue for you on 485 filing.
Indianavictim said:
PD oct 2002, no 45 days letter yet
PERM filed march 15, 2006 in process.
very frustated with DOL injustice

Hello Hardon/J-1 Victim

MYPERM ( 3/15/06 in process) is from new employer
RIR ( 10/2/2002 pending @ Dallas) is from old employer he kept job offer open for me, but since I am not working with him, my H1B is mot valid with him, attorney says I can still use that one too as long I he is willing to petetion for prospective employment & I have a valid nonimmigrat status. I do have a current 8 & 9 year H1B from new employer( PERM).

I do have a oct 2003 approved 140 with pending I -485( physician NIW 5 years commitment-self petetion).

Can some one advise me once I have PERM or RIR gets approve and file, do I have to just file 1-140 or 140/485 again for EB-2( not from retrogressed country).
Is it possible once labor approves and I file just new 140 and affiliate it with NIW- I-485 ( this is a question not too many people have answers.

Labor Approved !

Case Number : D- 05175-XXXXX
45 Day Letter was sent on : October 5, 2005

PD: March, 2003
Indiana SWA (Never made it to Regional)
EB3
RIR
45 day letter received: October 10, 2005
Responded by Date : October 13, 2005
Labor Approval from Dallas BEC : April 3, 2006

Another wait begins until priority dates begin current ! Good luck to everyone.

Texas Jan/20004/RIR case

No 45 days letter yet, filed PERM conversion two months ago, my BEC application has not been withdrawn till date, Please lte me know if anybody out there on the same boat.

21STICON
TX
RIR
Jan/07/2004
No 45 days letter,
Guess never made it regional.

case reopened

I have received an e-mail from HR that my case has been reopened. I will give you more update. Nice to be back in queue again :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received 45DL Sept 7 2005
sent the letter Sept 28 2005 and received fedex track number

Received note from Senator Evan Bayh office my case closed on 11/9/05.

Company lawer is preparing a response to Senator Bayh’s office so that they can follow up with their contact. The lawyer truly feels this will get resolved quicker and more effectively if she goes the route of Bayh’s office.

I thought I was luck to get 45 days letter but I guess not.....

Another approval

Another colleague of mine got her approval today as well. All her case details are same as mine except that she got her 45 day letter on March 7, 2006 and I had mine last october. Looks like things are moving along !

My details are listed below.

-------------------------------------------------

EB3
RIR

Congratulations! Big step ahead now.
I got my 45 DL in mid Mar, hope to see the labor soon.

cvk90 said:

EB3
RIR

Another wait begins until priority dates begin current ! Good luck to everyone.

Questios.

Can anybody answer my questions?

1. What is the current priority day for filing I140 and 485?
2. Do we still need valid H1 visa after filing I140 or 485?

Appreciate your answers or comments.

PD: Oct. 2001
45 Day Letter received.
Waiting for labor processing from Backlog Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.