Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope FIFO WORKS.

I'm still waiting for my 45-days letter.

PD: 10/02/2001
RIR, EB2

Yes, my case was filed from IN.

Anything can happen in BEC.

Anything can happen in BEC. One of my friend got labor approved, One still waiting, another one just got a letter from BEC saying they are closing the case since they did not received the 45DL response. Three of them had same PD dates in Apr 02, and received 45Dl last July and responded within the same week. What can you say about BEC? And for me, still no 45 DL with PD also in APR-02. My other friend with PD in 2005 already got his. Even they said the state sent cases not in order, by we know Indiana shipped the cases before 2004 in one shipment, and the rest in another shipment. How can that be mixed.
psjv said:
hi pzgjxr,
psjv said:
hi pzgjxr,
iam in the same boat as your friend.please post if he receives certification.i'll do the same...thanks

onlyhope said:
Anything can happen in BEC. One of my friend got labor approved, One still waiting, another one just got a letter from BEC saying they are closing the case since they did not received the 45DL response. Three of them had same PD dates in Apr 02, and received 45Dl last July and responded within the same week. What can you say about BEC? And for me, still no 45 DL with PD also in APR-02. My other friend with PD in 2005 already got his. Even they said the state sent cases not in order, by we know Indiana shipped the cases before 2004 in one shipment, and the rest in another shipment. How can that be mixed.

what's case #? My PD is April 1 2002, no 45D letter?

what happened for the one that received closing notice?

Do you know what happened to your friend that received closing letter from BEC? Any action he took after this?

onlyhope said:

Still waiting...

Is there any way I can check my case status?

PD: Oct. 2001
RIR, EB2,
State: IN

No 45DL yet.

My case number is D-05171-, and the friend who got the labor approved has the same first 5 number as mine. So case number does not mean anything. I assumed we were entered on same day and should from the same box, but don't know what happened to mine. Before I saw on my case screen, I did not have the complete data. I tried to get the screenshot again, but could not receive the reply from the BEC anymore, I really want to see whether the empty fields have been filled or not.
Indianacarmel said:
what's case #? My PD is April 1 2002, no 45D letter?

The attorney got the receipt of 45DL response from BEC, so they contact them again with that proof, but nothing more been heard from then. It has been a month.
WorryIndy said:
Do you know what happened to your friend that received closing letter from BEC? Any action he took after this?

Labor Approved

All,
Just got the news from attorney.My labor got approved on Feb-10th.My filing date was July-2001 with IN SWA.

Thanks
PSJV

Congradulation!

:)

Hopefully they began to process now....

psjv said:
All,
Just got the news from attorney.My labor got approved on Feb-10th.My filing date was July-2001 with IN SWA.

Thanks
PSJV

Congrats psjv...

will you please share the first 5 digits of ur case number? Was it EB2 or EB3 ?

Thanks

psjv said:
All,

Thanks
PSJV

Info

indiacard said:
Congrats psjv...

will you please share the first 5 digits of ur case number? Was it EB2 or EB3 ?

Thanks

Thanks guys.Here are my details.
EB-2 filed July-2001 with Indiana SWA and never made it to regional.
Received and replied to 45 day letter end of Sep-2005.
Recieved approval Feb-2006.
First 5 digits D-05133.

Also a co-worker of mine with EB2 IN filing date of Sep-2001 received 45 day letter last week.Looks like things are moving along with Indiana and I hope everybody gets through labor pretty soon.

psjv said:
Thanks guys.Here are my details.
EB-2 filed July-2001 .
Received and replied to 45 day letter end of Sep-2005.
Recieved approval Feb-2006.

What were the events between replying to the 45DL and approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
mdutt question

mdutt said:
What were the events between replying to the 45DL and approval.
mdutt - no events in between.except for replying to 45 day letter and waiting.

This is not related to the labor. Just want to know has anyone been out US and applied visa back using the 1 year H-1 (after 6 yr H-1)? Any trouble doing that with 1 year H-1?

Important-limited Time Window Available To Act

All

Please Visit The Immigrationvoice Dot Com Website, Register, And Then Send Free Web-faxes To Your Senators And Local Representatives To Educate Them And Urge Them To Vote In Favor Of The Immigration Reforms Bill Being Introduced On March 03.

If Immigration Reforms Bills Do Not Pass, We Have No One To Blame But Us.

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.