Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, we in the chicago forum are creating a petition to be submitted to senators and speed up the labor process in chicago DOL..it used to take 2 months for approval early in the year and now its like 9 months and pending for more delay....and we are all in the dark regarding our future with reports predicting more delays or predicting sending new cases to the already delayed philly and dallas regions..we need answers right now and would like your help to join in the petition by adding your name (you will see it in the chicago DOL thread)...after your state approvals, we will probably see you in the chicago forum - so this helps you guys too. thanks!

Hi,
Does any one have any idea on updates in Illinois SESA processing. Can anyone you pleae call SESA and post that info in this thread.

Daggupati said:
Hi,
Does any one have any idea on updates in Illinois SESA processing. Can anyone you pleae call SESA and post that info in this thread.
I called up 2 days back. The lady told me that they are processing 1/20/04 currently.

HI,

IF anyone knows what date IL SESA Currently processing??
If any one of you have any updates can you please post it.

Hi,

My labor PD date Jan. 28th was forwarded to Chi_Dol on Aug. 31.
It's RIR, case number is 545**.

See u guys in Chi_Dol

Stillhope2004

Case Moved Finally

ravib said:
Just Called IL state. Lady told me that they are now processing Dec 19 to Dec 29 RIR cases. Mine was filed on Oct 21st-03. Asked her about my case. But she could not find my case in thier system and did not receive application at all. Can any one tell me if this happens?

Ravi

IL SESA could not find my application and asked my attorney to send them again.

After re-sending the documents and copy of fed-ex receipt to State dept on Aug 19th, they have forwarded my case to DOL on Aug 27th.

Thanks everyone in this thread for your help and see you all in Chic-DOL thread. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
Ravi

CHicago DOL Receipt no

Hello Everyone,
Can someone please tell me whether the case info I got from employer
V-IL-54XXX is a state labor receipt or federal labor approval. My employer thinks this is state approval and federal notification. It is filed in Chicago around Jan 22nd. Any help I would appreicate.

IL SESA Processing Date

I called today and found that IL SESA is processing Jan 30 2004 Cases.

Please let me know if its otherwise.

thanks

When we get the File number for DOL

Can anybody let me know. When you will be getting the file number for USDOL. Whether it is assigned from state when it moves to federal?
Do the lawyer or company receive any letter when a case is forwarded from state to federal? How to confirm our case is moved to federal.
Thanks for your help in advance.
BBharath.

bbharath said:
Can anybody let me know. When you will be getting the file number for USDOL. Whether it is assigned from state when it moves to federal?
Do the lawyer or company receive any letter when a case is forwarded from state to federal? How to confirm our case is moved to federal.
Thanks for your help in advance.
BBharath.
You can call SESA to find out status of your case. The numbers on DOL website
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp

Processing Date

Hi mbmisc,

Did u call them to get the current processing date, Just wanted to know. How sure ae you about the Feb 10th Date. Let us know.

Thanks

nylabor said:
Hi mbmisc,

Did u call them to get the current processing date, Just wanted to know. How sure ae you about the Feb 10th Date. Let us know.

Thanks
I am quite sure as one of my friend's case was recd at IL SESA on 10th Feb and it got approved on Friday 9/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.