Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalse_2000

Registered Users (C)
IL SESA

Hi Everybody,

Lets Cooperate on this forum and share information for IL SESA.

Thanks

Attorney Sent 07/25/2003
My Priorty date in IL SESA is 07/30/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Check Status

Do u know, is there any way we can check status for our application. Any Phone No or other way.

Thank u

yeap...

lets do that..
mine is filed two weeks ago with IL,SESA.. Lawyer don't know priority date.
Will write once get it.

Rama...

Any Update

Hi Guys,
Any body know- IL SESA is working on what date and what is their avg cases to move to DOL?

Thanks

Just fixing your thread.

Ravikc - you can click on post reply next to last message and add your piece to the thread. That way it will all remain under IL SESA and will help you and others from IL.

Ravikc 06/27/2003
kalse_2000 07/30/2003

Hello All,
I am new to this IL SESA forum.
Here is my LC filing details

My LC application was sent to IL SESA (RIR/EB3) on June 26th 2003 from my Attorney.
I didnt hear anything from my lawyer yet about the receipt date, priority date and case # and when i tried the DOL AVM by entering my employer phone # it says sorry that # can not be identified.

Thanks,
kvrp

Hi Ray,
Thanks for posting the update that u have received from ur attorny.
Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks, i may get my proirity date of IL SESA from my attorny.

Cheers,
kvrp.

Going Slow

Hi Guys,
Does any one get idea why dates stuck in May for the last 2 months. It was doing in time and sudeenly they got backlog?
What these guys are doing?

Thanks

Hey kalse,

I don't think it is backlogged heavily. As per the official site IL has been always progressing 2-3 months behind the current month. Last month it was April (though got stuck in April in June and July updates). In Immigration.com I dont know it shows as stuck in May for 2 months now.
Keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully it is not backlogged and they are progressing steadily!!!!.:)

My friend's labor got cleared last week. RIR - EB3
IL SESA - March 20
Moved to Federal - June 23
Labor Approved - Aug 26

Processing date

Guys,
Any Idea which dates IL SESA processing? Also is there any number where can call and find out ?

Thanks

ANy New Approvals

Hi,
Wondering are there any new approvals from IL SESA.
I thinkits still struck in May.
Now the delay looks like 4 months.

Ravi

IL SWA(SESA) dates

Hi ajayksingh,
Can you tell me your receipt date in IL SWA(SESA) and also date on which ur LC application sent to IL SESA from your attorny?

Is your LC applied under RIR/EB3 category?

The reason i am asking you all these deatils is since My attorny sent my LC application(RIR/EB3) to IL SWA(SESA) on June 26,2003, my attorny didn't get any receipt date, priority date and case # till date.

Thanks in advance,
kvrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.