Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD?

Hi Guys,
When u said ur attorney get PD on 25th Oct, what does that means, even ur application has received there 25th July.
Does that means they will start work on that day ?

They received my application on 30th July. I don't know abt PD. Any comments will be appriciated.

Thanks

IL SESA

Hi kvrp,

My attorney sent the application to the SESA sometime in July first week, and communicated back to me that my priority date is 7/11/2003. He did not give any other details, except an advice to sit tight for 6 months.

Hope this helps....

Regards,
Ajayksingh

IL SESA

Hi ajayksingh,
I appreciate for your quick response with your LC filing details.
Hopefully my PD also should be around ur PD's date 7/11/03, as my attorny sent my LC application to IL SESA on 06/26/03.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your info with this forum and i wish you all the best in the GC process.

Regards,
kvrp.

any LC moved to DOl from IL

Hi,
The dol website says that they are processing June 2003.
Are there any one who got their LC moved from IL sesa to DOL with Priority date in June.

Thanks,
Ravi

Priority Date

Hi,
My Application was submitted to IL Sesa in the last week of June as per my attorney. After that i didnt hear anything. Is there any way to check what is going on with the application and what is the Priority date and so on.

Thanks for any input.

Ravi

As of Monday 22 sep they where processing June 23. I spoke to a person over the phone

As of Monday 22 sep they where processing June 23. I spoke to a person over the phone in labor department.

IL Sesa Priority Dates

Hello Board

My employer sent my documents to IL SESA on JULY 9th the date they received will be the priority date or will it be different from this....Any clues would be of great Help.

Thankyou:mad:

Thanks Siva for the information.

Can you let me know whom you contacted and are there any contact numbers.

Thanks,
Ravi

thanks Ilwaiting

Thanks for your input.

Does the IL Sesa send any letter to the lawyer or the company saying that the case has been processed and if so how long does it take after the case is processed.

Thanks,
Ravi

pd 7/9/2003

Hi hard,
Did you get any information about your priority date.
Mine is 7/9/2003.

Ravi

Moved to DOL

Hi All,
Just heard that my case has been moved to DOL today.

Good Luck for all of you.

PD...

Hi RaviKC,
Its good to hear that they moved to July. As I understand that your PD is 07/09/2003. I have 2 question.
1. When did u sent to IL and how did u get PD date?
2. From where did u heard that ur case moved to DOL? Ur attorney or some other source?
Looks like IL SESA moving ......

Thanks

Re: PD...

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi RaviKC,
Its good to hear that they moved to July. As I understand that your PD is 07/09/2003. I have 2 question.
1. When did u sent to IL and how did u get PD date?
My lawyer said he sent it in last week of June(or may be he sent in July 1st week)
2. From where did u heard that ur case moved to DOL? Ur attorney or some other source?
I heard from the lawyer that they have given a case number yesterday. I called the IL Sesa Office and the lady who answered took my first and last name and told me that it was moved just yesterday.

Looks like IL SESA moving ......

Thanks

PD

Hi Ravi

When you say July 9th that is when the SESA received your application.
or Did you file for GC in June and you got Priority date as July.
This is making us get little confused abt what exactly does the priority date mean.

Someone pls shed some light.

Thx

:confused:

Re: PD

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Hi Ravi

When you say July 9th that is when the SESA received your application.
or Did you file for GC in June and you got Priority date as July.

My lawyer told me he sent in the papers in last week of june.
I am not sure which date is priority date.
This is making us get little confused abt what exactly does the priority date mean.

Someone pls shed some light.

Thx

:confused:

Re: Re: PD

Originally posted by Ravikc

Thanks for the information Ravi...my mistake i didn't look into the subject

I found Later that you typed your reply at the end of the question.

My guess look like Priority date will be 2/3 weeks later from the date they receive application in SESA.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.