Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it take 3.5 to 4 months just for IL SESA ?

How long does the enture LC process take ( SESA And DOL) ?

Processing Date

Hi 2Hard2guess
Did ur case been moved to DOL, as I know that ur PD was ard July 09th. As web site shows they r processing 11th on 22nd Oct. Also do we have any latest date as its about week when website updated.

Thank

Re: Processing Date

Kalse_2000

I haven't heard anything from Attorney yet.

Attorney said when it moved to DOL it might take atleast 7-10 bus. Days to get the copy of the CaseNumber Details.

Expecting some time around next week....will update on the site if i hear something.

GoodLuck[/QUOTE] :eek:

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi 2Hard2guess
Did ur case been moved to DOL, as I know that ur PD was ard July 09th. As web site shows they r processing 11th on 22nd Oct. Also do we have any latest date as its about week when website updated.

Thank

Re: LC moved to Chicago DOL

Second LC was also transfered to Chicago DOL with the following details.

Sent to SESA IL 06/26/'03
IL SESA PD : 06/30/03
IL SESA RD : 09/23/03
Sent to DOL (?)
DOL Chicago RD : 09/25/039 (per DOL Chicago AVM on today
morning)

Just want to share the case update with this forum.

Good luck to all of you guys.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by kvrp
Hi,

My company filed 2 LCs(RIR-EB3) with the following details(one of them is Mine). Both were filed on the same date.
One LC was was transfered to DOL chicago(don't know whether this one is mine or not).

Sent to SESA IL 06/26/'03
SESA RD (? Attorny didn't give to us)
Sent to DOL (?)
DOL RD 09/25/03

I checked AVM on y'day(10/20/'03) and found one case was moved to DOL and updated the AVM on 09/25/03, but AVM actually updated only on y'day morning(10 AM)

Good luck to all

Thanks
kvrp

Hi,

My employer also filled a (RIR EB3) from IL SESA.

Labor papers send to IL SESA (Sept 07 2003)
RD date from SESA (???)

And when attorney contact them, they told us nowadays they send the RD after couple of months of processing. And they also told that the case looks fine.

Couple of question.

1> Nowadays, this is the normal way of process.
2> If one do not have any case number or date from IL SESA. How to verify the progress of the case.
3> Is the 07 septmeber can be considered as some kind of tracking number (like priority number etc...) if one does not have any numbers.

4> Approx. how long it will take for whole labor (IL SESA + DOL)

- Pshu

Hi pshu,
Sep 07 is not ur PD. It could one/two lator. In my Case we sent on July 25th and they send back to lawyer office that they received application on dated July 30th 2003.
It is taking 6-7 months to get LCA hard copy, If every thing goes well...

Thanks

Originally posted by pshu
Hi,

My employer also filled a (RIR EB3) from IL SESA.

Labor papers send to IL SESA (Sept 07 2003)
RD date from SESA (???)

And when attorney contact them, they told us nowadays they send the RD after couple of months of processing. And they also told that the case looks fine.

Couple of question.

1> Nowadays, this is the normal way of process.
2> If one do not have any case number or date from IL SESA. How to verify the progress of the case.
3> Is the 07 septmeber can be considered as some kind of tracking number (like priority number etc...) if one does not have any numbers.

4> Approx. how long it will take for whole labor (IL SESA + DOL)

- Pshu

Kalse_2000/pshu

Hi Kalse_2000,
You are correct. It took almost 4 months to get the SESA case filing details from my attrony.
Sent to IL SESA : 06/26/'03.
IL SESA PD: 06/30/'03
IL SESA RD: 09/23/'03
DOL Chicago RD:09/25/'03

But my attorny gave me the SESA IL details like case#, PD & RD only on 10/21/'03, after so many follow ups.

Also i only came to know that my case has received in Chicago DOL by checking the DOL Chicago AVM# 312-353-1059 by key in my employer phone# and informed the same to attorny. So far he hasn't received either any information from IL SESA that my case has been moved to DOL Chicago or DOL Chicago that my case has been received, even after 5 weeks later the case received in DOL Chicago.

Hi pshu,
Your PD should be after 2,3 days later to 09/07/'03. and RD will be the date that IL SESA review ur case before they sent to DOL Chicago, based on my experience. The total labour processing in state & regional at Chicago, as mentioned by Kalse_2000 is approximately 6-7 months to get LCA hard copy, If every thing goes well...

Thanks,
kvrp.

Hi pshu,
Sep 07 is not ur PD. It could one/two lator. In my Case we sent on July 25th and they send back to lawyer office that they received application on dated July 30th 2003.
It is taking 6-7 months to get LCA hard copy, If every thing goes well...

Thanks

Info handy

Also which information this Rep will ask, so whenever we call.. we should have all information handy to provide him/her.

Thanks

Re: Info handy

Hi kalse,
If you have your case number that would be fine or else they can pull by your first and last name.

Ravi

Also which information this Rep will ask, so whenever we call.. we should have all information handy to provide him/her.

Thanks

Re: Re: Info handy

Originally posted by Ravikc
Hi kalse,
If you have your case number that would be fine or else they can pull by your first and last name.

Ravi

OK RaviK.,
Do you have the ph# to call and find out status?
Thanks.,

Re: Re: Re: Info handy

Hi Board

Its not a good idea to call the SESA to find out abt the case details...In the past i heard from Couple of freinds that there attorneys even adviced to not to call SESA.

Chances of Rejection or SESA will ask to Release ads again....It might not happen in everyone's case but still to be on safeside.

Better wait until we get the confirmation from SESA and check in the AVM.

GoodLuck ...Hope for the Best

Is it ok if 2 different companies apply for my GC from 2 differnet states but the DOL does to same place ?

For example - if company 1 applies for my GC from Illinois and Company 2 applies from Wisconsin.
Both go to Chicago for DOL . Is that ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.