Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processing Date??

Hello Folks

Any Update on the IL SESA Processing Date..

My case Sent to SESA on Jul 9th 2003

PD also Jul 9th 2003

Haven't received any Confirmation abt transfer to DOL.

:(

hi every one please answer this

IS IT TRUE WHAT MR 2HARD2GUESS HAS WRITTEN COZ WE ALL ARE CALLING THE ILSESA. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AND POST UR VIEWS AND IF ANY SENIOR MEMBER OR ANY ONE WHO CAN GIVE THIER EXP OPINION ON THIS IT WOULD BE GREAT.

THANKS

THIS IS WHAT 2HARD2GUESS HAS WRITTEN.........

Hi Board

Its not a good idea to call the SESA to find out abt the case details...In the past i heard from Couple of freinds that there attorneys even adviced to not to call SESA.

Chances of Rejection or SESA will ask to Release ads again....It might not happen in everyone's case but still to be on safeside.

Better wait until we get the confirmation from SESA and check in the AVM.

GoodLuck ...Hope for the Best

Hi Jharkhandi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

So you are sure that at the time when my application from both companies os forwarde to DOL , it won't be a problem ?

I don't need decide between the 2 or withdraw one ?

Thanks.

:)

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Yes it is perfectly OK.

Hi Jharkhandi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

So you are sure that at the time when my application from both companies os forwarde to DOL , it won't be a problem ?

I don't need decide between the 2 or withdraw one ?

Thanks.

IS IT TRUE WHAT MR 2HARD2GUESS HAS WRITTEN COZ WE ALL ARE CALLING THE ILSESA. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AND POST UR VIEWS AND IF ANY SENIOR MEMBER OR ANY ONE WHO CAN GIVE THIER EXP OPINION ON THIS IT WOULD BE GREAT.

THANKS

THIS IS WHAT 2HARD2GUESS HAS WRITTEN.........

Hi Board

Its not a good idea to call the SESA to find out abt the case details...In the past i heard from Couple of freinds that there attorneys even adviced to not to call SESA.

Chances of Rejection or SESA will ask to Release ads again....It might not happen in everyone's case but still to be on safeside.

Better wait until we get the confirmation from SESA and check in the AVM.

GoodLuck ...Hope for the Best

IL SESA

Guys,
Its partial True. Actually when you call to IL SESA, you are going to interupt Analyst who is working on our cases and If they rcvd a lot of calls per day then it might frustating for them. But If we just give them call one a week, then there should not be problem. As I was used to on VA forum, applied my LCA through previous cmpny, we all guys were agreed to call once a week and update on site. That' why I created this ILE SESA link, so we could share information, what we have. EVERY BODY SHOULD NOT CALL ... Like If some one appied in Sep/Oct, they don't need to call...Unless IL SESA is working on that particular month... Who ever is closed to dates they r processing .. can call and ask for his/her casde and what date they processing

Re: IL SESA

Thanks Kalse_2000 for creating this thread and giving ur valuable inputs to this forum members.
I absolutely do agree with Kalse_2000 comments and request to all who visit this IL SESA forum to follow his guide lines.

My case (RIR/EB3) was sent IL SESA on 06/26/03 and received in DOL Chiaco on 09/25/03. During that period i just followed this thread and DOL Chicago threads to know the latest updates, but never called IL SESA. Instead keep following up my attorny once in a month for case #, PD & RD details as well as checking Chicago DOL AVM wiith my employer phone #.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Guys,
Its partial True. Actually when you call to IL SESA, you are going to interupt Analyst who is working on our cases and If they rcvd a lot of calls per day then it might frustating for them. But If we just give them call one a week, then there should not be problem. As I was used to on VA forum, applied my LCA through previous cmpny, we all guys were agreed to call once a week and update on site. That' why I created this ILE SESA link, so we could share information, what we have. EVERY BODY SHOULD NOT CALL ... Like If some one appied in Sep/Oct, they don't need to call...Unless IL SESA is working on that particular month... Who ever is closed to dates they r processing .. can call and ask for his/her casde and what date they processing

Phone No?

Hi Guys,
Since my case was sent to IL SESA on 25th July and they Acknowledge it on 30th July which is close to date they are processing. So I was wondering, if I get phone number of IL SESA to find out the processing date and esp my file and then some one will call next week and we will update once a week....

Thanks

il sesa processing date

hi guys as on today ie nov 6 2003 they are processing AUG 1 2003 CASES THIS IS LATEST UPDATE .

THANKS

Re: il sesa processing date

Does any body got confirmation from SESA saying transferred to DOL for month of JULY 2003 Priority Date Cases

Raghu0707
Thanks for the Update ....

Originally posted by raghu0707
hi guys as on today ie nov 6 2003 they are processing AUG 1 2003 CASES THIS IS LATEST UPDATE .

THANKS

Re: Re: il sesa processing date

Mine was July 30th but don't know..
If any of you guys know phone number of IL SESA, please write down here, so one of us call call and find out.
BTW how did u know that they are processing for AUG .. If you have Phone Number or any other way, Please share that information here...

Thank you

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Does any body got confirmation from SESA saying transferred to DOL for month of JULY 2003 Priority Date Cases

Raghu0707
Thanks for the Update ....

Priority Date Still July 2003

Hello Board

Today Morning i called SESA

@ 312 596 5400....Just to ask what date are they processing now.

I was told that July Cases will be Posted in another 2 weeks on AVM they are working on July Cases Now in SESA it seems.

This is the Latest Update as of Today.

Good Luck

AVM entry is usually a delayed one.

I like you people's enthu and indeed a pleasure to visit you thread. Keep it up.

One more suggestion: maintain a list of priority dates if you want to really track updates.

Re: Priority Date Still July 2003

Hi Guys,
I called the number @312-596-5400 nad he said that this is Local office Number .. He told me that my name did not come up into system. He gave me another number for IL SESA which is 312-793-6807.. I tried to call this number but nobody picked it up.

Thank you

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Hello Board

Today Morning i called SESA

@ 312 596 5400....Just to ask what date are they processing now.

I was told that July Cases will be Posted in another 2 weeks on AVM they are working on July Cases Now in SESA it seems.

This is the Latest Update as of Today.

Good Luck

SESA No

Hi Guys,
I called the number @312-596-5400 and he said this is not Local office Number .. He told me that my name did not come up into system. He gave me another number for IL SESA which is 312-793-6807.. I tried to call this number but nobody picked it up.
Any idea?

Thank you

Update

Hi guys,
I just spoke to lady at SESA 312-793-6807 and she told me that my case has assigned to person on 11/04/2003 and she aslso told me my case number.

Thanks

Re: Update

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi guys,
I just spoke to lady at SESA 312-793-6807 and she told me that my case has assigned to person on 11/04/2003 and she aslso told me my case number.

Thanks
what did you say to that lady?
your employer name/your last and first names right?

Status
Not open for further replies.