Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD/RD

Is the PD at SESA the same as Recieved date? mine was sent by reg. mail. it was recieved Aug, 21. Would that be my PD?

Thanks.

Re: PD/RD

restless_times,

No, your PD should be around 1-2 days to Aug 21. But Your Received date is when one of the analyst actually start evaluating your case, based on my experience.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by restless_times
Is the PD at SESA the same as Recieved date? mine was sent by reg. mail. it was recieved Aug, 21. Would that be my PD?

Thanks.

Re: Re: PD/RD

Congratulations For Your Labor Approval KVRP ....Good Luck for your Next Stages!

Originally posted by kvrp
restless_times,

No, your PD should be around 1-2 days to Aug 21. But Your Received date is when one of the analyst actually start evaluating your case, based on my experience.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Re: Re: Re: PD/RD

2Hard2guess,
Thank you for ur good wishes and i wish you and rest of this thread followers/participants all the best and good luck in LC and next stages.

Regards,
kvrp.

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Congratulations For Your Labor Approval KVRP ....Good Luck for your Next Stages!

Re: Update on SESA

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Hello Board

Got update from attorney that case has been transfered to DOL on Oct 17 2003.

File Location - IL
Sent to SESA - 07/09/2003
RD @ SESA - 07/09/2003
SESA->DOL - 10/17/2003.

Current Processing Dates at SESA - AUG 17th 2003 (This one also got from friend when he called up attorney today to find abt current processing dates @ SESA).

Good Luck ;)

Is DOL AVM is updated with your case?

Re: Re: Re: Re: PD/RD

Originally posted by kvrp
2Hard2guess,
Thank you for ur good wishes and i wish you and rest of this thread followers/participants all the best and good luck in LC and next stages.

Regards,
kvrp.

kvrp,
Is your case is approved from DOL also?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PD/RD

Hi gc999999999,
Yes, my case was approved on 11/20/03 from DOL.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by gc999999999
kvrp,
Is your case is approved from DOL also?

Nobody???

Is there nobody who got forwarded to DOL recently. surprising that we haven't seen a post for a very long time

Nobody???

Is there nobody who got forwarded and got forwarded to DOL recently. surprising that we haven't seen a post for a very long time

receipt notice

Restless_times,

Have you received receipt notice containing case# from IL SESA? I have heard that they send out receipt notices just before they process the applications.

Ilwaiting,

No. My lawyer hasn't recieved anything. Someone was saying that they don't send out notice from SESA. Notice is sent when DOL recieves the case.

Can someone clarify on this? Anyone else recieved any notice?

Hi,

My lawyer received a notice form IL Dept of Employment Security - "IL Foreigh Labor Certification unit " stating my priority date is July 31 '03 . I gave my application to lawyer on July 24 '03 I had received this notice on 11/04/03. It also gives a file no : V-IL-50XXX-X

My lawyer says my state part of labor is cleared but this board members and the information from posts I think state is not cleared.

I am waiting to hear more.

Regards
Raju

Hey Raju,

Could you please tell us when your case has been forwarded to Federal ? I am also in the same boat
EB3 RIR
PD July 24

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.