Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wage RFE

Hi Ray,/ Anyone
I got RFE on wage in November and my employer posted 10 consective days with New Wage required by IL STATE and Attorney sent back all information on December 02. Its almost 3 weeks and I'm not sure, if they sent my case to DOL or not?
Can you please tell me, how long IL SESA took for your case after replying back from your Employer/Attorney?

Thank you

Originally posted by Ray S.
I recd an RFE for $500 less annual salary!

Re: NON-RIR EB3

Thanks dude, for your info. makes me feel a little better that i have a distant company.

I am nearly a year behind your PD. Well, if it would take 6 months before to get to your case, it may take couple of years to get to mine! Anyway, keep me posted of any updates, as my company attorney is rather useless.

Any idea about the current times taken for 485 and 140. It will just give me an idea if this is all worth it.

Good luck.

Originally posted by clx-dude
Hi Divsan,

My info:

Category: NON-RIR/EB3
RD: 06/08/01
PD:06/12/01

No news. Nothing much happening at IL-SESA. Last posted processing date was April 26th, 2001. My attorney said it will be about 6 months before they get to my case and send ntice for ads. Its been a long long wait.

I hope this helps.

Is it true that an employer can respond to any RFE within 45 days, what if the employer needs some extension.
Q1. Can the state will approve the extension.
Q2. Also is 45 days is working days or it includes weekends and holidays too.

RFE

My employer received a RFE to incease the salary and send last 6 months pay stubs!!

I don't understand why they need present pay stubs for future employment??

Is any one in the same boat??

current processing

Any new approvals from IL SESA ?? Anyone has called IL SESA recently .. if so, pl. post current processing date...

Thx,
Rama.

IL SESA

any latest case approvals at SESA??
how long it takes for sesa to transfer to DOL after sesa creates case number?

pl. respond. any experiances..

Thanks,
Rama.
IL SESA date: sept 15th.

Chicago SESA Phone Number...?

Hi,

Anybody know which number to call to check on the status on my Chicago SESA Case Number?

- gc1971

Chicago SESA Tel Number...

Chicago SESA Tel Number given above is incorrect.
It seems the number belongs to a individual.

Anybody has the number to Chicago SESA AVM?

- gc1971

restless_times, Any update with your process. I believe you were next in queue filed in 4th week of august

employer

I believe, one has to call SESA and find out the current processing times. However to find out the the Indivdual case status they would require your name and comany info. So your attorney or employer agent is the best person to do that. I know that some SESA offices are hesistant to give info to an employee about an individual case.

HI
I just called IL SESA and lady gave information.
and present processing dates are as below for RIR/NonRIR cases.

RIR- AUgust 28th 2003,
Non RIR : April 2oth 2001

These are present processing dates.
Thanks alot
Kota

Last edited by a moderator:
july 03

EB2/RIR
IL SESA Receive date: july 9, 2003
Forwarded to DOL :
DOL Receive date: Oct 14, 2003
Analyst has not been assigned yet. (as of Jan 8, 2004)

Thanks
immi_tracker

Ill. Status info.

Hi All,
I have been here around but in a different link. I am not sure whether there is any kind of tracking number which SESA sents as in the case of other states? At what stage we will be able to get this tracking number in Ill/Chicago. Can any throw some light to me on method to find out the details of the LC filed by the company. My attorney is telling that there will be only the reciept acknowledgement, is this true.
Regards
Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.